over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More BBB pics

PHIL HERNON said:
He is one of those friends that comes around once a lifetime. He is honest, upfront and an extremely loyal friend. I tease him a lot on here, because I want to see him for once get mad, hahahhahhaah. It doesnt work. His schedule is unreal, maybe gets 4 hours of sleep a night. I dont know how he grows on such short rest periods. The gains he makes when he is serious are unreal. The problem is that he either gets sick or has to work like 72 hours straight. All is not fair in this sport or in life. A lot of women try to get with him because he is known for having a HUGE SCHLONG, but I dont care about that. I dont like him for all of his money either. Yes, he gives me a lot of cash everytime I see him, but I just like having him around to hang out and chat with. Thanks for being there BBB!
Thanks phil for the kind words...without your advice and motivation i would not of gone back to college 20 years later to get my degree in teaching-bio H.S.....as of today i am 224 lbs 10% which is 17 lbs more then i had 6 months ago when i stopped training...with you in my corner i feel i will be 230 by May at 8%...

You are a good friend and i am not sure how big (if any) role i played in the success of your gym i was but i am glad your doing very very well....perhaps all i did was help you move set up and lay out the gym with you and few other friends who all helped you...but i know where you got the name for the gym...tee hee ..your a good friend and i hope to see more of you and Liz this summer at my place out on the lake to relax

Way To Go!!

With that attitude, you'll reach your goals everytime. Don't forget to post some pics come May.

Best of luck!!

almost there.i am holding strong at 221 lbs right now at 11% at 5ft 6...i want to drop 3% bf before i post a new pic guys...should just post one for the sake of having it up there till then..

just an update everyone..it is May 12th and i am 219lbs @ 9%...i taking pics this weekend so i will be able to put some progress or regess pics up..keep in mind the pics up now are froma show i am not in a show so my body fat is not 6%....lol...and as many of yoknow..9% and 6% are two different worlds and looks...thanks again for all your kind words and encouragement

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131