over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More bodybuilding side effects

One thing to note as a lot of guys are bringing up core work to alleviate or prevent diastasis recti; it seems crunches can make this worse, particularly with weight or other resistance.
I had to find this out by investigating DR on the web and it was 99% targeted to post-pregnancy recovery, but I think it still applies.

Chin-to-chest floor crunches and transverse abdominis work are your best bets IMO.

Jesus Christ.....sorry to see you having to go through all this BigA! Please keep us updated on the journey you have ahead of you, i'm sure many of us will want to know not only how you are doing, but also how successful the surgery is on the abs.

To anybody....Didn't Shawn Phillips (Bill's brother) have this surgery done back in the 90's? I know it was rumored that he did, possibly through Nadler IIRC, but it was so long ago, I have can't remember. I think he went through Ab-etching and had his abs sewed together (for lack of better wording and terminology). I remember hearing it was a pretty painful surgery.

That all could have been rumor about Phillips though.

Depends on the circumstances. I won't have a mesh.
The surgeon wanted me to diet strictly so I can lose as much visceral fat as possible, so he can tighten it as much as he can.
For others that have this condition or might want to get rid of visceral fat, could you give us an idea of your diet

God speed

Hope things went well for you Big A. The staff have any updates if the boss is doing okay?

Positive thoughts, big guy!

Big A,
That elbow surgery looks wicked. I hope the abdominal situation goes as well as it can. You are a good guy.

That arm. Jesus H Christ. Can't imagine the pain you went through. For what happened and are able to
use it. Surgeon did a great job...

We get older and all our mistakes, injuries will show up.
I got few issues, accidents, surgeries as well.
Several years ago I started to fast, almost 2 years went vegan, all the weight I gain from AS was gone extremly fast.
Fasting for 2 weeks ( water fast only) done several time:
Each year I have a water fast for one week, then from September to March/April I have intermittent fasting ( Monday, Wednesday, Friday I eat nothing, only drink water).
For the rest of the days I eat everything and as much I want, I don't over eat at all now, took years to get to this discipline.
It happens that I come out from a fast and I skip my breakfast.
Still hopping I will be able to water fast for 40 days.

New challenge in front of me, my bones are wearing much faster then the regeneration process, thinking of HGH and peptides but not sure if I dont do the same mistake as I did with AS , thinking if that 40 days fast can fix the issue, not sure.
With years I learn that the opposite is better from what I learn.
I need to slow down my metabolism so it is capable to digest vegetables and fruits, less muscles is better then more.

All that overeating, carbs,proteins, energy drinks, protein shakes and AS made the body, organs to wear much faster than in natural way.
Another thing which is not mentioned is the phycological effect, `` I was so strong,I was looking good, I feel so good, I phuck 10 girl in one single day and just could not get in half of it.``
Now is 100% the opposite way.

One more thing which maybe not lots of people noticed on themself: I was much smarter when on AS. I recall so many times when on AS I get thigs resolved much easier when off AS.
Some how the connection between neurons in the brain gets better and faster, I read some documents about it, it is long to explain.

The down side: this connections get wear much faster if you are on AS, so ones you are off for longer time+ aging, you get more stupid.

It is the same as you run your engine with Nitrogen tuning and you do it for few years, after that we wonder why it does not run like before this tuning.
Take care Big A, good to see you around, during 20 years I exchanged few emails with you but read lots of post.
+/- we are all in the same boat, believe me, we decided to go this way, we have to go all the way.

Peace,

Brasco

Sorry for my English guys, I`m from Europe and this AS make me forget things :):)

We get older and all our mistakes, injuries will show up.
I got few issues, accidents, surgeries as well.
Several years ago I started to fast, almost 2 years went vegan, all the weight I gain from AS was gone extremly fast.
Fasting for 2 weeks ( water fast only) done several time:
Each year I have a water fast for one week, then from September to March/April I have intermittent fasting ( Monday, Wednesday, Friday I eat nothing, only drink water).
For the rest of the days I eat everything and as much I want, I don't over eat at all now, took years to get to this discipline.
It happens that I come out from a fast and I skip my breakfast.
Still hopping I will be able to water fast for 40 days.

New challenge in front of me, my bones are wearing much faster then the regeneration process, thinking of HGH and peptides but not sure if I dont do the same mistake as I did with AS , thinking if that 40 days fast can fix the issue, not sure.
With years I learn that the opposite is better from what I learn.
I need to slow down my metabolism so it is capable to digest vegetables and fruits, less muscles is better then more.

All that overeating, carbs,proteins, energy drinks, protein shakes and AS made the body, organs to wear much faster than in natural way.
Another thing which is not mentioned is the phycological effect, `` I was so strong,I was looking good, I feel so good, I phuck 10 girl in one single day and just could not get in half of it.``
Now is 100% the opposite way.

One more thing which maybe not lots of people noticed on themself: I was much smarter when on AS. I recall so many times when on AS I get thigs resolved much easier when off AS.
Some how the connection between neurons in the brain gets better and faster, I read some documents about it, it is long to explain.

The down side: this connections get wear much faster if you are on AS, so ones you are off for longer time+ aging, you get more stupid.

It is the same as you run your engine with Nitrogen tuning and you do it for few years, after that we wonder why it does not run like before this tuning.
Take care Big A, good to see you around, during 20 years I exchanged few emails with you but read lots of post.
+/- we are all in the same boat, believe me, we decided to go this way, we have to go all the way.

Peace,

Brasco

Sorry for my English guys, I`m from Europe and this AS make me forget things :):)
Wow, 2 week fasts you have done. You're thinking about doing a 40 day? Curious, how much bodyweight do you lose when doing a 2 week wet fast?

The first vegan diet in first 2 months I lost 30 kg, then it follow 2 weeks water fast lost another 15kg, when I started to eat back I gain the 15kg in 1 month back but never ever gained the 30 kg again.
During summer I stop fasting it is to hot and difficult , have more barbeque , so I gain 2-3 kg more.
I am 49 , 185 cm, 85 kg,very little body fat, zero exercise during the last year because of my back pain and bone issue ,wearing down way to fast, also from AS use.

Peace
Brasco

just saw this , hope everything is well with you Big A!

Wow, 2 week fasts you have done. You're thinking about doing a 40 day? Curious, how much bodyweight do you lose when doing a 2 week wet fast?
Don't want to be that guy
But if your starving your body your going to destroy it , if you do it too long.

Here and there a fast , short or rotated
But 2 weeks for someone trying to retain muscle , commons sense you know what's gonna happen

But if your monk or doing some type of meditation and your not concerned with retaining muscle.

Go for it

My arm surgeon wanted me to speak to this leading stomach surgeon before my cosmetic ab surgery.
This guy used to repair battle wounded soldiers and now is a trauma surgeon fixing abdomens after severe trauma (car accidents, etc).

What he said was that in theory, the cosmetic surgery would work ok, but in practice, for someone like us that does heavy exercise, it will not work. He said that the linea alba stretches, but does not split. If it split, your organs would be hanging out. A stretched linea alba cannot be tightened. What a plastic surgeon does is stitch the ab muscles closer together, leaving the linea alba alone as there is literally nothing that he can do to it. But a lifter like us will eventually tear those stitches and you are back to square one. That kind of procedure is a non-no in reconstructive abdominal surgeries (after trauma) since it has a 98% chance of failure.

The only permanent solution is to put a full abdominal wall sized mesh, under the muscle. But to do that, it's a hugely invasive surgery that has a very long and painful recovery, as they literally lift up your entire abdominal wall to fit the mesh underneath it. But the recovery is not the biggest problem - the biggest problem is the fact that a great percentage of people that have it end up having nerve damage and also permanent pain for life. He strongly recommended against it as from his experience he sees too many negatives.

So I just decided to get super lean, as close to competition shape as I can, in order to minimise the intra fat and I'll just live with a cosmetically wide linea alba, but one that doesn't affect function.

My arm surgeon wanted me to speak to this leading stomach surgeon before my cosmetic ab surgery.
This guy used to repair battle wounded soldiers and now is a trauma surgeon fixing abdomens after severe trauma (car accidents, etc).

What he said was that in theory, the cosmetic surgery would work ok, but in practice, for someone like us that does heavy exercise, it will not work. He said that the linea alba stretches, but does not split. If it split, your organs would be hanging out. A stretched linea alba cannot be tightened. What a plastic surgeon does is stitch the ab muscles closer together, leaving the linea alba alone as there is literally nothing that he can do to it. But a lifter like us will eventually tear those stitches and you are back to square one. That kind of procedure is a non-no in reconstructive abdominal surgeries (after trauma) since it has a 98% chance of failure.

The only permanent solution is to put a full abdominal wall sized mesh, under the muscle. But to do that, it's a hugely invasive surgery that has a very long and painful recovery, as they literally lift up your entire abdominal wall to fit the mesh underneath it. But the recovery is not the biggest problem - the biggest problem is the fact that a great percentage of people that have it end up having nerve damage and also permanent pain for life. He strongly recommended against it as from his experience he sees too many negatives.

So I just decided to get super lean, as close to competition shape as I can, in order to minimise the intra fat and I'll just live with a cosmetically wide linea alba, but one that doesn't affect function.
Damn after having a mesh put in for my hernia repair (abdominal) I could not even imagine a full screen under my entire ab region...Holy shit!

Prayers out to you big A and a speedy recovery!!!

Okay but on a side note... How could your daughters have thought a hero theme was lame esp. with you looking like a legit buff badass superman LOL...its every boys dream

I like your plan. Get shredded! Nothing is worth non stop pain for life. Life is painful enough. 👍

Big A, I just sent Flash the pics of your arm surgery and a screenshot of what happened. This is from Flash: “Tell him straight up “ flash hopes you recover fast stay safe “

Big A try fasting, one day ON one day OFF, of course you will lose some muscles.
I am happy with the fasting I did, at age of 50 I want to be even little underweight then overweight, it is easier for back, knee and all internal organs.
Take care,
Brasco

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner