over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More genetics

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Evander Holyfield’s son, Elijah, who plays for Georgia. 5’11 216lbs and will be a junior (currently 19) next football season. Should get more carries with Chubb and Michel off to the pros

IMG_0996.JPG

Last edited:
Looks like he's got a set of wheels also.

Picture of him in High School

Here he is running what looks like a relay in High School. Good genes for sure, shows at a young age. Don't know what grade he was in here.

Attachments

• CiXvg6sUgAAVd7r.jpg
    CiXvg6sUgAAVd7r.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 365
He’s got good stock his dad was a world class athlete. Shorter than his dad though so that sucks, his mom must not have been very tall or maybe you just don’t always hit the lottery on everything even when it’s in your favor.

I’m 6’1 and my dad is slightly taller than me but both sides of my family are tall, the boys are just as tall if not taller than me on both sides and there are dozens of them. I should have been at least a couple inches taller but I guess it doesn’t always work out that way and I think training so hard and cutting for wrestling played a role, I had a big growth spurt after 6th grade but nothing at all after that which coincided with when I started wrestling.

I don’t have a single athlete in my family tree so I feel like I have to work twice as hard to get the same results, no health issues whatsoever though so that’s good but who the fuck wants to live forever right haha. I’ve got a bunch of super greased up italian guys for friends and they have the bodies of Grecian gods and don’t do shit in the gym, they barely put any effort into it at all and party like junkies.

Looking forward to passing some good genetics to me kids when the time comes, breaking the chain.

I was arguing with my buddy the other day that the top 50 or so (potential) fighters in the world are in the NBA/NFL and not the UFC. This picture says it all. Elite genetics aren't messing around with 6 figures in the UFC when they can make millions playing football or basketball

I was arguing with my buddy the other day that the top 50 or so (potential) fighters in the world are in the NBA/NFL and not the UFC. This picture says it all. Elite genetics aren't messing around with 6 figures in the UFC when they can make millions playing football or basketball

:rolleyes:

Attachments

• fedor-emelianenko1.jpg
    fedor-emelianenko1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 340
Not sure how many nba players would necessarily make elite fighters... Sure NFL players.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

He’s got good stock his dad was a world class athlete. Shorter than his dad though so that sucks, his mom must not have been very tall or maybe you just don’t always hit the lottery on everything even when it’s in your favor.

I’m 6’1 and my dad is slightly taller than me but both sides of my family are tall, the boys are just as tall if not taller than me on both sides and there are dozens of them. I should have been at least a couple inches taller but I guess it doesn’t always work out that way and I think training so hard and cutting for wrestling played a role, I had a big growth spurt after 6th grade but nothing at all after that which coincided with when I started wrestling.

I don’t have a single athlete in my family tree so I feel like I have to work twice as hard to get the same results, no health issues whatsoever though so that’s good but who the fuck wants to live forever right haha. I’ve got a bunch of super greased up italian guys for friends and they have the bodies of Grecian gods and don’t do shit in the gym, they barely put any effort into it at all and party like junkies.

Looking forward to passing some good genetics to me kids when the time comes, breaking the chain.
Not sure what the point of your post was other than to toot your horn...though not sure what was so impressive or noteworthy.

Evander Holyfield’s son, Elijah, who plays for Georgia. 5’11 216lbs and will be a junior (currently 19) next football season. Should get more carries with Chubb and Michel off to the pros

View attachment 96920
If that pic isn't altered or anything... He's get better shoulders and arms than any running back in the entire NFL

In Lee Haneys book he wrote about Evander made it sound like Evander was very weak and not very muscular naturally... He went on about the natural strenght and muscles of nba center Kevin Willis though.

Not sure what the point of your post was other than to toot your horn...though not sure what was so impressive or noteworthy.

Damn....my bad?

Brendan Schaub who briefly played in the NFL and was a top level UFC heavyweight says the same thing more or less. Pretty much that NFL players are the amongst the biggest genetic freaks/athletes he's been around and a lot of them would dominate the UFC with a few years of legit training.

I’m not the biggest fan of mma but slice is right athletic ability and size are not the defining attributes as they are in other sports.

I’m not the biggest fan of mma but slice is right athletic ability and size are not the defining attributes as they are in other sports.

You guy are correct on size not being a defining attribute in combat sports as other sports, but only because of weight categories. But strength and athletic ability are most definitely major factors in making a great fighter. If it was all about technique, then you wouldn't see so many fighters spending time lifting weights and doing extreme amounts of cardio.

As for Elijah Holyfield that's not just genetics, it's commitment from a young age and solid advice from dietitians and trainers to maximise his potential.

Last edited:
Looks like he should do well.
Just needs to avoid injuries..................... JP

Same could be said for bodybuilding. Aren’t bodybuilders guys who couldn’t make it in professional sports? Bodybuilding’s greatest generic freak in history is Ronnie Coleman. He only played D-2 football and wasn’t even close to making it in the NFL. Phil Heath couldn’t make it in the NBA either. So basically bodybuilding represents the best of the worst in actual genetics. It will never change either, as long as the major sports are paying what they are paying, and bodybuilding is only 400k to the Olympia winner. we will never truly see the genetic elite in bodybuilding.

Same could be said for bodybuilding. Aren’t bodybuilders guys who couldn’t make it in professional sports? Bodybuilding’s greatest generic freak in history is Ronnie Coleman. He only played D-2 football and wasn’t even close to making it in the NFL. Phil Heath couldn’t make it in the NBA either. So basically bodybuilding represents the best of the worst in actual genetics. It will never change either, as long as the major sports are paying what they are paying, and bodybuilding is only 400k to the Olympia winner. we will never truly see the genetic elite in bodybuilding.

True. Look at Brock Lesnar. Failed in the NFL then became UFC heavyweight champ

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner