over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MORE GOSSIP / AARON BAKER

LATS

Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
Staff member
Registered
OKAY... AARON BAKER IS BACK IN TRAINING AND HAS HIS EYES SET ON THE 2003 IRONMAN... SO LET IT BE WRITTEN LOL ANYWAY, IT IS TRUE. GOOD TO SEE HIM BACK

awesome thought he had amazing physique, hope they give him the placings he deserves this time.

He looked great this weekend. I'd guess 250lbs, maybe 260. I can see him beating Cormier with no problem next year.

You can tell very easlily that he's back training and supplementing 100%.

aaron baker has to be one of the most overlooked pros ever in bodybuilding! his physique is one that tons of people would die for! back is wide as shit and his calves are about the size of my waist!good luck bro!:D

His problem is

His problem is he is an idiot and not marketable, ever hear him talk? He cannot put two sentences in a row and his other downfall was going to Vincent K. MCMahon pro bodybuilding organization in the early 90's Ben will never forget that.

yeah theat McMahon fiasco f*ed up a lot of good BBs and left their careers in shambles

Re: His problem is

Fathead said:
His problem is he is an idiot and not marketable, ever hear him talk? He cannot put two sentences in a row
What about **cough** Ronnie?:rolleyes: Still cannot believe it!

very true

NubianBeauty, and I thought the guy was supposed to have a college degree in something.
Maybe they mispelled it and meant collage degree. LOL. I bet the guy does have a lot of pics of himself hanging up on his walls. lol.

Aaron Baker has an awesome physique.

Thanks, Lats.

I had the opportunity to take a trip to Cali a few years ago and trained at Golds Venice. I was fortunate enough to be able to train next to and talk to Aaron Baker. ...very nice guy, but those who have commented on his speaking ability are correct. If I remember correctly, he also has a very high-pitched voice, which sounds strange coming from such a big dude.

He has always gotten the shaft with his placings. He is one of the most aestetic and complete BBs around.

YES...THAT HIGH GIRLY SOUNDING VOICE....SUCKS!

SOUNDS SORTA FAGGY! HAHAHAAA....I WATCHED ONE OF THOSE ROAD TO THE OLYMPIA TAPES AND IT HAD A BUNCH OF THE PROS TRAINING.....I REMEMBER BEING REALLY IMPRESSED WITH KEVIN LEVRONE.....AND THEN AARON BAKER'S TURN CAME AROUND AND HE WAS TALKING LIKE A LITTLE SISSY AND SORTA 'ACTING' LIKE HE WAS INTENSE. IT MADE ME LAUGH. MY GIRLFRIEND EVEN SAID...."THAT GUYS A FAG"....HAHAHA...BUT YOU CAN'T DENY HE'S GOT AN INCREDIBLE PHYSIQUE! I GUESS IT TAKES ALL KINDS. [WHO KNOW'S MAYBE HE'S REALLY INTO WOMEN] :D

still in an ideal situation it should have zero impact on his placings

Re: YES...THAT HIGH GIRLY SOUNDING VOICE....SUCKS!

JETHRO TULL said:
SOUNDS SORTA FAGGY! HAHAHAAA....I WATCHED ONE OF THOSE ROAD TO THE OLYMPIA TAPES AND IT HAD A BUNCH OF THE PROS TRAINING.....I REMEMBER BEING REALLY IMPRESSED WITH KEVIN LEVRONE.....AND THEN AARON BAKER'S TURN CAME AROUND AND HE WAS TALKING LIKE A LITTLE SISSY AND SORTA 'ACTING' LIKE HE WAS INTENSE. IT MADE ME LAUGH. MY GIRLFRIEND EVEN SAID...."THAT GUYS A FAG"....HAHAHA...BUT YOU CAN'T DENY HE'S GOT AN INCREDIBLE PHYSIQUE! I GUESS IT TAKES ALL KINDS. [WHO KNOW'S MAYBE HE'S REALLY INTO WOMEN] :D

Its supposedly well know he is gay-matches up nicely with the high pitch voice!
Not that theres anything wrong with that...:D

Fgiures

I know it's cali and all, but i am from new york, if anyone around ourt way had their hair like that they would be labeled gay. Doesn't surprise me though.
With all that said he has a great physique and IMO would do well today with fair placing.

Now see, I didn't want to come out and call the guy a fag, but yeah, that's what I thought at the time.
For those of you that have never been to the LA area, the homosexuality there is very overt. I'm from the midwest myself and that stuff is just not done here.

While we were there, my wife and I decided to make a day of it and going to Golds was just part of it. We brought all of our stuff to shower. Maybe I was naive, but I'll never do that again if I can help it. There are fags that just hang out in the locker room and make it a point to take a gander at your privates and let you know they are "interested".

My wife also got hit on by a lesbian who claimed to have trained Laura Beuadrow (sp), some bodybuilder from the late 80's and my wife happened to look like her. This woman would have preferred to kill me than to let me interupt her conversation with MY wife.

World Gym was just as bad. There was a dude there taking a "shower" when I arrived and was still taking a "shower" when I left 2 hours later. How many showers does a guy need?
I told the guy at the front desk he was up there doing his thing and making all of these weird noises and comments. The guy at the desk says, "oh, that's just Charlie, he's ok". The hell he his. Not only is he an overt homo, he's nuts on top of it.

The gyms in Venice are great, but you can have all of that other crap.

Sorry for the tangent....

Yeah alot of homosexually in bodybuilding, not just the fans and causal lifters but from pros alot from alot of the threads I have read online. I think on elite there was a link to Bruce PAtterson nude on a gay site, than a guy wrote about how bruce used to get paid to move funirutre or some shit for some rich homo and the guy would just watch...weird.
We all know about Chris Duffy.
Now Aaron Baker.
Who knows what else goes on.

trust me from what i heard from some of my friends you dont' want to know.

PLATZ.......DID YOU WANT TO KNOCK THAT WENCH OUT?!

NOT MUCH WORSE THAN SOME AGGRESSIVE LEZ ACTING LIKE SHE WANT' TO FIGHT OVER YOU WIFE. I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO HEAR THAT YOU DROPPED HER!:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear