over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More info on Pat Matsuda's murder

This is just an act by cowards. Reading the story from google made my blood boil. I too live in the "ghetto" with "ghetto neighbors" who dont give a fuck. If they ever got so loud that my daughter couldnt sleep and the cops were taking their sweet ass time then I would use common sense and throw on the old shoulder holster and handle it. If 15 guys are gonna follow me up to my apt then it would be the last thing they did cause I would shoot every last one of those dirty mother fuckers. Pat should have known better and armed himself with more then a bat...so sad RIP

All good and upstanding men should exercise our 2nd amendment rights and bear arms to protect the ones we love. I truly hope his family can find some peace in God over this sencless tragedy

Sucks look how many people it took to kill him. Scum will always act like this in response to a reasonable person. Feel for his family now days you just never know what or who is involved when you go to do stuff like this. You can no longer have a fight like a man and move on. MM

Yeah I figured. My only point was I wasn't their so I can't really comment on what happend. Other than the fact that it is horrible for a family to lose somebody under any circumstances. Considering People on this board probably know him personally. It probably would of been better of me to just say I feel sorry for the families loss and left it at that. I apologize if I offended anybody.

Oh definately no need to apologize at all jstrong, I knew you meant well by it:)

The other side of things is that because there were no other eye-witness reports, it is unknown if he really did punch that girl/couple, at least from eyewitness reports....from what I know. He had been in a similar altercation earlier in his life, and the media tried to pull that in as correlation as well....right after this all happened.

BMJ

:mad:

By KBAK - KBFX - Eyewitness News - BakersfieldNow.com Published: Apr 12, 2012 at 12:33 PM PDT

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. (KBAK/KBFX) — Two men were each sentenced to six years in prison Thursday morning for beating a bodybuilder to death with baseball bats.

Brian Martin Thompson and Blayne Allen Clifford pleaded no contest in Kern County court to voluntary manslaughter. A third defendant, Michael Lee Taylor, was sentenced to six years in prison on the same charge in 2010.

The trio is accused of fatally beating Patrick Matsuda in February 2010 outside Matsuda's southwest Bakersfield home. Matsuda reportedly went over to a neighbor's house to complain about a loud party. Police said Matsuda hit a couple partygoers and the fight escalated.

2 sentenced in bodybuilder's beating death | Local & Regional News | Bakersfield Now - News, Weather and Sports

This is why I tell people don't become a victim unnecessarily. Choose where you live. Hell I had a chance to move to Chicago due to an excellent job opportunity but refused due to the facked up gun laws there just past month. Don't start shit with people and if violence is unavoidable have options... i.e. right to defend yourself and weapons. I'm a big dude but size does not matter in the world that we live in. If they see that you're big, they are going to get a gun or knife. When you pull out a rifle its over...

This is why I tell people don't become a victim unnecessarily. Choose where you live. Hell I had a chance to move to Chicago due to an excellent job opportunity but refused due to the facked up gun laws there just past month. Don't start shit with people and if violence is unavoidable have options... i.e. right to defend yourself and weapons. I'm a big dude but size does not matter in the world that we live in. If they see that you're big, they are going to get a gun or knife. When you pull out a rifle its over...

truth..

Situational awarness!!!

You have to stop , think and evaluate a situation before you engage in it even if that engagement is simply asking sombody to turn down their radio.

At this day in age you should think about what could happen , with people like he confronted if their were only one or two then their would have likely been no issue but a house full of people , bad idea , people like this are like hynenas. They are pretty much totaly pussys unless their is a pack of them then their are a force to be recconed with.

Having investigated violent crimes and altercations much like this i will assure you that their are 3 sides to this story
#1 The punks , #2 Pat Matsuda's , #3 the truth

People need to think about the situation , what is going on , think about what actions are needed and what the result in those action might be , think about what step you are going or willing to to take and what repurcussions could come from that.

Problem: kids accross the street are playing musce to loud and its late at night , you need to get to sleep and your kids also , the musci doesent allow that.
1) you can call the poilice and complain as their is a almost surely a noise ordanance violation , the police show up shut the party down , this could result in the party goers possibly getting mad and say cutting your tires or damaging other property
2) you can go over , explain you situation nicely and ask if they could turn it down some , they could comply and everything works out fine or they could say "fuck off" , at which point you can withdraw and call the police or stay and argue
3) you decide to stay and argue , this will surely escalate to physical altercation , at this point you are in the wrong !!! you went looking for trouble and found it , now best option from here is LEAVE , if you are followed back to your home They are in the wrong , they followed you looking for trouble and they should find it.

What im saying is that alot of guys let their ego get them in trouble , yea you are 100 pound bigger maybe 200% stronger that your opponents but if their are 4-5 of them you are going to end up a statistic!!
people need to slow down and think about whats going on and what action they can take and what result those action will have on the future

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws