over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

more is really more?

Lloyd1019

Registered
Would one really see that much difference on 1000testE wk vs 500 a week?

Absolutely. With longer esters, the size difference will take about 2-3 weeks to really solidify , but jumping up from 500mg to 1000mg, and it will allow you to hold much more size.

Youre only as big as your dose.

The "you're only as big as your dose" quote came from Phil Hernon by the way before anyone starts attacking jimmyjones on that. And of course the quote is true, how could it not be?

The magic starts at 2 grams, and goes up from there.

That's a Milos Sarcev quote from way back, but I think he said more like 3 grams of Test as a base.

I agree a gram is what most really large people cruise on. It common knowledge most large competitors use between 2-5 grams on cycle. You also have to realise thats only the androgens they use.

I would never in my life run a gram of just straight test. Id rather have a combination of drugs adding up to 1 gram. Test, tren, dbol combination will make me hell of a lot bigger than just 1 gram of test.

That's a Milos Sarcev quote from way back, but I think he said more like 3 grams of Test as a base.

I can't imagine what I would feel like on that amount. Not gonna find out either.

I can't imagine what I would feel like on that amount. Not gonna find out either.

I let you know.... in about 2 years when I try it. lol

Some of my best buds run a gram of test, but not much over.

They are def bigger then me. But as for how they feel... I cant say.

Ill make it there some day. Still at the 600mg a week mark now. lol

According to a poll ive seen around here theres plenty of our members running more than 2grams, and a few over 3....

I let you know.... in about 2 years when I try it. lol

Some of my best buds run a gram of test, but not much over.

They are def bigger then me. But as for how they feel... I cant say.

Ill make it there some day. Still at the 600mg a week mark now. lol

I am doing 750mg test and 300mg deca. I plan to go up to 1g test. No more though. I feel fine on this. Then in the future I plan to reverse it and do lots of deca and 300mg test.

Generally speaking I doubt I will ever go above 600mg test in the future. But I will add in other compounds. An example being 300mg test, 300mg deca, 300mg mast, 300mg eq. Or 600mg test and 600mg deca.

Lloyd: Are you increasing the mg's for a contest or just everyday look good feel good, strength gains? Or is this just a general question?

I am doing 750mg test and 300mg deca. I plan to go up to 1g test. No more though. I feel fine on this. Then in the future I plan to reverse it and do lots of deca and 300mg test.

Generally speaking I doubt I will ever go above 600mg test in the future. But I will add in other compounds. An example being 300mg test, 300mg deca, 300mg mast, 300mg eq. Or 600mg test and 600mg deca.

Pretty much how I plan on doing it.

Getting to a gram of test then working down and focusing on other compounds.

Unless I love being on a gram of test. :D

At one point was on 1750mg Omna/wk and 800mg EQ/wk...plus some sort of oral. Can't remember what. That was a few years ago. Don't worry, I figured it out.

curiosity

Lloyd: Are you increasing the mg's for a contest or just everyday look good feel good, strength gains? Or is this just a general question?

Thanks for asking, I was just not sure if it would be worth it. Starting 3rd round here soon and was curious thoughts from this great forum. First two rounds were at 500. Want one really good round.

The most I've gone up to is 600mgs of Test, and I'm getting steady and great gains. I could only imagine what my body would respond to on over a gram. :headbang:

Thanks for asking, I was just not sure if it would be worth it. Starting 3rd round here soon and was curious thoughts from this great forum. First two rounds were at 500. Want one really good round.

I'm sure you'd get great gains at 750mgs to a gram.

rounds

1st 8wks TestC@500wk
2nd 16wks TestE@500/EQ@600
3rd, thinking 20wks Eq@600/TestE@750-1g and adding in dbol this time to kick things off.
Just did not think 1g test would be worth it. I was under the impression the more is more raelly referred to Deca/Eq/hgh and the sort. Thanks for the assist.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131