over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

more is really more?

I did 2 grams once in my life when I was really young and stupid. I didn't even gain much, my training and diet were way off, I was an idiot.

I didn't feel any different side effect wise compared to 500mg of test, but the one thing that was insanely different for me was libido. I had boners all day, every day. I had to wack off to everything. I had to attack my girl as soon as she got home from work, then wack off more later.
That movie with Adam Sandler when Jessica Biel changes in front of him came on at my house, I immediately had to pause it and wack off. Normally a woman on tv in her undies doesn't get much attention from me, but on 2g, it was heaven on earth to see that.

sus @ eod were amazing. strength was off the charts, the only bad thing was the crazy stretch marks I got from holding so much weight..

yes especially if you use some proviron or masteron to help free up more test

adobe acrobat 8 standard oem discount

adobe photoviewr software for building an online webstore **broken link removed** flat roof on adobe style home windows xp write access
adobe indign **broken link removed** speedcom rws 56pci for windows xp microsoft downloads calanders templates window wipers
upgrade to adobe photoshop cs3 make computer generated image in photoshop **broken link removed** in class ms office 2007 excel assignments management practices at microsoft
microsoft work resume template microsoft publisher canada pricing microsoft excel 2007 viewer **broken link removed** window cleaner trigger spray
adobe dng converter photoshop plgings ubcd windows **broken link removed** windows media center organize photos office 2007 for 3 computers
microsoft mct voucher
multi fax software
find my 2003 office product key on my computer
explaining microsoft word to elementary
dental billing software tx

Thanks for asking, I was just not sure if it would be worth it. Starting 3rd round here soon and was curious thoughts from this great forum. First two rounds were at 500. Want one really good round.

My advice would be to increase slowly, if you really want to do this. But as you go along, increase your food intake, up your intensity training, and make sure to check your form as you go. Simple tossing extra juice into the mix is the very least of the gains. Yes, more juice means more gains, but that is only one part of getting the most you can get out of the extra juice. Good luck brother.

the more you use, the bigger you get. It's really simple

yes. the difference in 500 test to 1000 is big. the difference in 1000 test to 2000 test, huge. i have tried that years ago but no longer do that because it is not smart. but i felt like a strong oiled machine

Phil is correct, HOWEVER...

It is implied that different men have achieved varying levels of muscular development, so what I CAN HOLD on 600mg of Testosterone is equivalent to what SOME OTHER GUY would hold on 600mg of Testosterone. That's the point that people miss from Phil's point. i'm sure that by the end of his career, Phil could look pretty AMAZING on just 600mg of Testosterone, but by no means would he be able to hold his prime state on such a modest level of androgens.

Heck, I look pretty damn good on 500mg of Testosterone, and I can't even remember the last time I've exceeded that dosage. I would however, add an oral or a secondary anabolic.

EDIT, for spelling(why can't we edit?)**

Phil is correct, HOWEVER...

It is implied that different men have achieved varying levels of muscular development, so what I CAN HOLD on 600mg of Testosterone is NOT equivalent to what SOME OTHER GUY would hold on 600mg of Testosterone. That's the point that people miss from Phil's point. I'm sure that by the end of his career, Phil could look pretty AMAZING on just 600mg of Testosterone, but by no means would he be able to hold his prime state on such a modest level of androgens.

Heck, I look pretty damn good on 500mg of Testosterone, and I can't even remember the last time I've exceeded that dosage. I would however, add an oral or a secondary anabolic.

1000mgs isnt comparable to 500mg

ive done both and the difference is incredible

tesosterone IMO really does start having some magical effects when you go into the higher dose ranges, the strength, energy and size is incredible

3 grams of test as a base

Where would you even stick all that oil? You'd have to inject in almost every bodypart... especaily if that's your "base". Damn, I hate doing 6ml EW.. 3g would be like 12 at least, depending on how your gear is dosed.:eek:

1st 8wks TestC@500wk
2nd 16wks TestE@500/EQ@600
3rd, thinking 20wks Eq@600/TestE@750-1g and adding in dbol this time to kick things off.
Just did not think 1g test would be worth it. I was under the impression the more is more raelly referred to Deca/Eq/hgh and the sort. Thanks for the assist.

maybe a mistake. maybe not ...but, if you made gains @ 500, why go higher if you can still gain. what is the hurry. experience 600, 700, 800, 900, and maybe #'s in btween. what if you could grow at every subsequent increase. then 1000 . if you go straight to 1000, where do you go next?
+ your extras u are using as well
-c

First to the original poster, yes there is a huge difference if you were to jump from 500mg to 1g, but I agree with what CM said...Just increase gradually. This a marathon not sprint...Remember that your health is the priority here!!

On another note...It seems that today's bodybuilder uses a set amount of AAS and stays on that amount until it's time to come off and do PCT. Call me old school, but after trying all the different cycling methods, I found my self back at a pyramid cycle. Just works good for me! So, even if one were to go up to 2grams of Test (I have not) at the peak and whatever else, you would then turn around and begin to taper. To me this is much healthier than staying on 2grams for months at a time. I always feel good, make gains, blood work is good, and my sexual health is never impeded.

I agree Bio. The not building up or ramping down is once again bro-science. Any drug that is given to you under medical supervision is gradually increased, and when you stop, gradually decreased. The old-schoolers did it like that because a lot of them were actually using steroids under a doctor's supervision.

It makes sense that a lot of people get sick when they go from no steroids to 2 grams total in the first week already. That is a major attack on your system.

Most guys that I have seen on this protocol have used H.G. Test Cyp by Upjohn. At 200mg/ml you have to start using bigger syringes, and putting more oil in spots that can handle more oil. I can't imagine it either, but I guess you gotta want it.

If you are going to earn your living with your body, through any sport, you are going to be risking an early trip to the grave no matter what. Other walks of life are the same way. My best friend worked on the line at John Deere his whole life. Knee replacements, bad hips, and back surgery. All from the way he chose to earn a living. You gotta give up something to get something. Just make sure the juice is worth the squeeze.

Where would you even stick all that oil? You'd have to inject in almost every bodypart... especaily if that's your "base". Damn, I hate doing 6ml EW.. 3g would be like 12 at least, depending on how your gear is dosed.:eek:

Most guys that I have seen on this protocol have used H.G. Test Cyp by Upjohn. At 200mg/ml you have to start using bigger syringes, and putting more oil in spots that can handle more oil. I can't imagine it either, but I guess you gotta want it.

If you are going to earn your living with your body, through any sport, you are going to be risking an early trip to the grave no matter what. Other walks of life are the same way. My best friend worked on the line at John Deere his whole life. Knee replacements, bad hips, and back surgery. All from the way he chose to earn a living. You gotta give up something to get something. Just make sure the juice is worth the squeeze.

I'm sure exactly which thread it was in...I think it may have been in BigA's thread...http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/53353-so-sick-heres-truth.html but I remember him (BigA) saying that at one point, he giving himself 70 injections a week! :eek: All I can say is OUCH!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear