over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More on the "gh gut" myth...

gorilla.jpg

I heard that guy switched coaches recently and it's made all the difference. Rumor has it he's on half the dosages as his old coach had him on.

So what is the real cause of the extended gut? “Gh gut”

Yes I know this thread is old, not creating a new one. But doesn’t seem any conclusive answer in this thread or any others.

Yes I know this thread is old, not creating a new one. But doesn’t seem any conclusive answer in this thread or any others.
Everyone knows what it is but most look for every excuse to deny it when they start to see it on themselves. The only pro I’m aware of who mentioned he was suffering from its development from HGH use was John Meadows

The OP mentioned searching for characteristics of this condition on HIV patients.
Professional bodybuilders on massive amounts of anabolic steroids and HGH are not HIV patients.
Drugs can be synergistic as well as have side effects exasperated under certain conditions. Comparing one experimental group to the results of another with no relation other than one variable does not equal denial of causation.

Calling it “bloat” is ridiculous But then again the post is five years old

Imo the food, force feeding. There was a thread recently where people said eating is harder than lifting. And these are guys here who we know train intense and aren't doing high volume pump work and pushing heavy weight, if they are saying eating is harder than squatting and deadlifting massive weights, that tells me forcing food down.

I think also poor digestion. I see guys post they can't eat 2k or 3k or 4k calories they have no hunger. Not sure if it's hormonal or due to SSRI or prescription drug use but poor digestion+ shoving food down and being uncomfortable to me is the issue.

Add in all the carbs and gh, lack of insulin sensitivity, all the sodium and water...i don't think it's slim usage or GH growing the gut. We don't see men's physique guys having the distended gut.

I honestly think it’s from AAS use. Anytime I stop taking gear the gut disappears. I’ve used gear for over 30 years and don’t have a flat stomach but it’s not too bad. It’s crazy cause whenever I get sick I get a 6 pack abd zero gut. Or when I stop gear. Maybe it’s a water retention thing idk.

I honestly think it’s from AAS use. Anytime I stop taking gear the gut disappears. I’ve used gear for over 30 years and don’t have a flat stomach but it’s not too bad. It’s crazy cause whenever I get sick I get a 6 pack abd zero gut. Or when I stop gear. Maybe it’s a water retention thing idk.
True, while on AAS we retain intestinal water. Go off the AAS and it goes away quickly along with the size we want. Haha
VAT is the last to go. If takes a long, consistent precontest style diet. Eventually it will burn off if you can stand dieting that long.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131