advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More Or Less Testosterone with Tren Ace ?

Use more or less Testosterone while on Tren ?

• More Test

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Same Amount

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Less

Votes: 65 68.4%

• Total voters

WayBigger

Verified Customer
Verified Customer
Assuming you use a moderate amount of testosterone year-round, do you prefer to use more Test while on tren, the same or less ?

Moderate test with moderate tren gives me sides, I prefer run high test with low tren (1000/100-150mg when adding muscle) and low test high tren (100-150/500-700mg when cutting) - less sides for me.

Moderate test with moderate tren gives me sides, I prefer run high test with low tren (1000/100-150mg when adding muscle) and low test high tren (100-150/500-700mg when cutting) - less sides for me.

Yep I'm very similar to this when taking Tren but high test only peaks for me at 750max and on high Tren it peaks at 500max

Test is the same for me, pretty much always: TRT levels 125mg to 150mg.
I don't see a good reason to use more Test than it takes for libido and metabolic health. JME.

The only exception is when I have dropped Test for a while to clean out, then start a cycle. In that case, the first week I start a cycle, I frontload long esters to get blood levels up quickly (I prefer Tren E). Test is around 300mg first day and Tren is double my weekly dose.

Then I just carry on with my EOD dosing schedule of Test/Tren together.

The factor that makes using AAS tolerable for me is dosing schedule. EOD with long esters or ED with Short. Totally stable levels and less volume per shot this way.

It's a little scary to inject a whole week's worth of Tren like that, but the sides are so non existent, I guess because levels are so stable, that I've felt like my Tren was bunk...Until I get to the gym or look in the mirror after a about a week and see what's going on.

ive been experimenting with high test low tren in the last weeks, is there something about that combination that KILLS your appetite?
when im on low test high tren my appetite is insane, actually the more tren the hungrier i am. now ive been trying 1g of test with 210mg tren a week and it pretty much crushed my appetite (which is actually good thing since im trying to cut, lol).
ill drop the test to 700 and maybe lower to see if that subsides or has different reasons...

What a novel thread idea.

Most will disagree but i actually like running high test and high tren... I do get high bp and sides

Most will disagree but i actually like running high test and high tren... I do get high bp and sides

As long as you can live with whatever you do, more power to ya. There is no one single right best way for all

Another Tren thread... seriously? :(

Lots of great points are being made here, but the question was mainly aimed at the guys whom never come off test. we run it year round, 24/7

Lots of great points are being made here, but the question was mainly aimed at the guys whom never come off test. we run it year round, 24/7

I use the same test dose I cruise with for a tren blast yes, so 52 Weeks a year I run 30mg Ed unless I'm actually blasting test

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

Just started a 250mg/week Test and 150mg/EOD Tren blast...

From what I've read here this is the best way to run Tren with minimal sides and greater gains from the Tren.....it makes sense that the high Test and High Tren causes more Test to be wasted and free and therefore cause unwanted sides....

Tren is the best as we all know so hopefully running it with low Test will alleviate the unwanted sides.....I guess I will find out in the nbext few weeks.

I like more because if I run low test with tren i cant put on any weight.

More real muscle for me when I run low test/ high as f@#k tren. I don't fall prey to that water/fat gain as being beneficial for muscle growth. As useful as is to some, its not for me. I care about LBM gain.....

JUST EAT CONSTANTLY..... EVEN WHEN NOT HUNGRY.
Just read the profile of finaplix-h. EXCITING WORDS TO ME! Lol

Is that you in your avatar...?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Cabor and Prami, ghrp and cjc

Let us not forget our prolactin protectors !

I prefer using prami before bed time at .5mg, i love the extra deep sleep i can get from it (and also allows me not rely on prescribed anti depressants, or benzos).

As for which one kills more prolactin? Ive used both compounds successfully when battling prolactin, i prefer prami, it seems stronger.

Right now? 1200mg Test weekly/ 100mg Tren Ace Daily

First week of my winter blast mode, and i am contemplating dropping my test back down to 600ish, and maybe 150mg tren eod, add the letrozole, prami, melanotan, hgh (switching to ergo's ghrp-6 and cjc next month.

Who believes in cjc with dac vs no dac?

Guess I'm one of the lucky ones...

I've tried all 3 ways depending on what I had in my stash and I never noticed any difference in side effects except the more tren I had added in the better results I got.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131