advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More Or Less Testosterone with Tren Ace ?

Use more or less Testosterone while on Tren ?

• More Test

Votes: 17 17.9%
  • Same Amount

Votes: 13 13.7%
  • Less

Votes: 65 68.4%

• Total voters
I m gunna try low dose test high as I can trej can't wait

About to start 1g test, 700mgs tren ace, and 700mgs masteron. I've done high test low tren and loved it. I don't get many tren sides so I figured I'd bump it and see what happens.

Im starting to wonder if more trenbolone has been used in human beings than cattle to date????

Depends on your goals. If you want to be a lean 200lb guy at 5'10" then low test might work. But the fact is, nobody is going to become a freak running low test/high tren. I've never heard a competitor claim to run things this way, only message board "gurus". I'm currently a pretty lean 240lbs at 5'7". Test is the most important tool in my toolbox and I rarely run tren higher than 350mg/wk.

Last edited:
Depends on your goals. If you want to be a lean 200lb guy at 5'10" then low test might work. But the fact is, nobody is going to become a freak running low test/high tren. I've never heard a competitor claim to run things this way, only message board "gurus". I'm currently a pretty lean 240lbs at 5'7". Test is the most important tool in my toolbox and I rarely run tren higher than 350mg/wk.

So since test is safer then tren and you say higher test plus tren equals freakier results than lower test, then high tren low test is kind of a waste of the tren usage? Like why take tren and the till it takes if your not gonna get the most out of it.

Just out of curiosity how high do you run the test?

With 300-350 tren? Do you run an AI alongside?

Personally I only use an AI precontest. But that is a very individual thing. If the tren is run alone with test I might go to 500mg/wk. But I usually only run it precontest with other compounds and keep it to 225-350mg.

Last edited:
This topic has been on boards for a while now.

So I decided to try low dose test higher tren ace.

Ran 200mg prop a week with 400mg tren ace

Wont do it again. no reason for it. I feel stupid for even trying it.

I know the key to being lean is diet, I don't even know why I bothered

This topic has been on boards for a while now.

So I decided to try low dose test higher tren ace.

Ran 200mg prop a week with 400mg tren ace

Wont do it again. no reason for it. I feel stupid for even trying it.

I know the key to being lean is diet, I don't even know why I bothered

It is a big topic of debate on the boards. I haven't tried it either but my next blast was going to be 750 test e and 300 Tren e ew

I was running 750mg test E EW with 50mg tren a ED when i started my cycle. May have had the test close to 900mg at times. I bumped up tren to 70mg ed added prop at 30mg ED and lowered my test E to 500 mg EW then to 20-250 EW . I cant say I feel much different. night sweats may be lower but were never that bad.

since then ive dropped the prop and bumping my test E back up to 200-250mg per week and on top of tren ace i added in 400mg of tren E EW cause i got some vials sitting around. one more week I should feel the tren E but i am now thinking its best to save it for cruising so i will stop wait 2 weeks and slowly bump ace up. Want to see what 100mg of it ED will be like with around 70mg of mast P ED.

The one thing that may be happening is i am getting pissy easier but again its not that bad.

So in summary I am doing every week:
490mg tren ace
490mg mast p
100mg deca just for joints
250mg test E
400 tren E but only 4-5 shots in so maybe just kicking in and I will drop this in another shot or 2 and bump ace.

It largely depends on my goals.

I have run Test at over 2 grams and Tren at 350 and it was horrible. I had the most severe anxiety ever. Without tren I felt pretty decent on high test. If I want to get a really sharp look I'll drop Test down to replacement and maybe go 500mg weekly on the Tren. I would only do this for short durations though. Maybe the final 6 weeks. I hate insomnia.

Is this low test high tren a new thing? I've been seeing it everywhere lately.

If I'm afraid if anxiety sides should I go with tren E or tren A. I wanted to go
Sorta low dose. 200, even worth it? I am pretty bloated right now and want to stop that for summer.

Same experience as SitySlicker1.

More tren = more results, tried tren en, and tren ace, and everything is all the same. more tren = more fat loss, more muscle gain

Is this low test high tren a new thing? I've been seeing it everywhere lately.

Guys have been doing it for decades at the end of prep.

Kinda silly to make a blanketing generalized statement dont ya think?

I am sorry to hear high Tren sucks for you.

High Tren puts more size on me than any other fucking drug, Test included.

600mg Tren will BLOW AWAY 600mg Test E....It will even BLOW AWAY 1G of Test E.

Test may be the most important in YOUR toolbox...but not in mine.

My high test days are over.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner