over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More Pics of Me

Fathead

Banned
OK you guys have already seen enough of me but just a few more and a couple of me in competition. I do edit these just to let you know because my pics are on a couple of websites for BB and I really do not want to be called out but I do like the input. In the pics below I earned nationals as a light heavy at 194lbs. I will compete next yr and add 20lbs of lean muscle to put me at 215 to 220 which I hope will make me look thicker up top.

Attachments

• fatnat.jpg
    fatnat.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2,835
Last edited:

Attachments

• fatnat1.jpg
    fatnat1.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 2,825

Attachments

• fatnat2.jpg
    fatnat2.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2,806

Attachments

• fatnat3.jpg
    fatnat3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2,811

Attachments

• fatnat4.jpg
    fatnat4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2,764
JEEEZ BRO

Must say , you got some wheels!!

Dude i must say man your not really that big! you also don't look that very lean in those pics man whats up!

hahahah j/k bro you look great hope the new season treats you well

Wheels, especially the hammies and hammie/glute tie in are fantastic. Back has excellent density and detail too.

Bigger/wider shoulders and bigger arms would definetelly complete the package.

It's all been said before bro :D

xcel

DAMN

Sweet package bro, seems like a little thinkness and width in the shoulders would help make everything better. What helped you to gain 20lbs of lean mass and how quickly did you do that?? Thats a TON of muscle. Good luck and are you sponsored by a company? Build looks so familiar?

if you could please list the cycles you have done for everyone

Thanks Guys

Thanks for the input and I'll stop posting them don't want to over do it. Mojo I have not added the 20 lbs yet of persay just muscle just the bloated/fat everyone seems to do when they bulk. I am already at 245lbs and am just going to try and maintain that weight hoping 20 lbs of it is the muscle I am looking for. Yes my pics do look familiar to maybe a few people out here they are on a few websites I'd rather not mention.

Superman bro I'd like to say I have some secret super cycle that gets me in to competiton shape but I don't bro. My physique is 15 yrs of trial and error and never taking a year off pretty much to play. As I said in the other post for the last 10 yrs I was told if I did certain things and I took up certain offers I'd be a pro by now but just did not want that type of lifestyle.

Most of my nutrition just an FYI is done by my wife who is a registered dietician and not the old traditional type who tells you to over eat carbs.

The only thing I'd say is eat right all yr, do the research on what supplements your body will respond too and train heavy.

Fathead = Class Act

Well I'm glad you decided to join and contribute to this board.

I too strongly believe that nutrition/fueling the body is the key element to what we do. Even if you have the Perfect cycle, if you're not fueling the body properly, you either won't gain muscle, gain too much fat, or "nada."

xcel

You look great bro...........Keep up the hard work and good luck with your goals.:)

Bullshit

This guys name is Lance, not Lance Dreher, but Lance just the same. He trained at OZ fitness in Tempe and Maybe WOrld Gym in Scottsdale at the moment. I hope he is not in on this BULLSHIT with whoever. I wonder if he knows his pic is on here?

i cant believe im the only one who really knows who this is.

WAIT A MINUTE

Isnt this the same guy that came on the board about a month or two ago and flamed on everybody, claiming he was turning in names to the FBI or DEA? The same guy that mocks people here on the board, and changes his name around to conceal his identity? AND YOU GUYS ARE COMPLIMENTING THIS FAG?!?!?!?
Nice job guys!
Not to insult anyone but Lance but why do yall put up with his stuff??

Hey bro, check the dates on when this thread was started and compare it to the dates of last months post. You should be able to figure things out from there.

What the hell....those are pictures of Bryce Lewis a bodybuilder from here in AZ....And the funny thing is that he is a middle weight in those pics not a LHW.....dam this guy cant even copy $hit right.....lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131