over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More PM Pics from the Jr. Nats

mo chuisle

Featured Member
Lucian and I had a great time at Jr. Nationals last week! It was a very different experience being a spectator this year instead of a competitor ... much less stressful! LOL

Within a minute of walking into the Expo on Friday evening (in the midst of the power outage), we ran into people we knew from PM. What a great feeling to know that wherever we go in the bodybuilding world, we have friends from PM to meet and hang out with.

JT & Lynx ... It was great seeing you two again!! And Lynx - congrats again on your placing. You looked fabulous and should be very proud of yourself. :D

Chris250 ... You look healthy and happy - the best combination! It was nice chatting with you and Sarah again.

Shelby ... I finally got to meet you in person! Congrats again on your placing - you nailed your conditioning, as always. :)

Dusty ... Wow. :eek: You dominated the stage. Seriously. Can't wait to see you do some major damage at the USA's! I'm glad we got to meet Evie too! She's such a sweetie! You two are a great couple. :)

B-Boy ... We recognized you on stage right away. It was nice to meet you in person!

Nicky Fregs ... Nice to see you again, and to meet your girl, Shelly, for the first time!

Lucian and I with another PM couple. :p

Attachments

• Lutatten-Davey-Meredith.jpg
    Lutatten-Davey-Meredith.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 580
Great pics.........any more??? Keep em coming!..........Please!:D

Great pics. Damn, look at JT! Farking tall and huge! Easily squash poor Meredith! hehe I always thought B-Boy was taller than that. I guess it's 5'5 or 5'6? I can see Lucian and Chris pointing finger at Shelby. Looks like he was doing a Barbie and the gas can blew up! hehe

Nicky, Shelby, me, Lucian, and Chris250

man chris 250 looks like he never even missed a day in the gym, still swole as hell! it was great seeing you and sarah again chris! always a joy to see you two.

Great photo's............Thanks for sharing!

Great pics of the promuscle crew. Solid people right there. Thanks for sharing!

Great pics. Damn, look at JT! Farking tall and huge! Easily squash poor Meredith! hehe I always thought B-Boy was taller than that. I guess it's 5'5 or 5'6? I can see Lucian and Chris pointing finger at Shelby. Looks like he was doing a Barbie and the gas can blew up! hehe

x2 You took the words right out of my mouth. JT is a f'in MONSTER. I sware he is bigger then the moose he posted pics of. Great pics here..thanks fopr sharing.

Nice pictures, Lucian.

I was cool to see all those professional muscle people. I had fun talking with you. I think the best thing is being a good person and everyone seemed to be just that. At least the people from the board all were friendly and humble in person.

I didn't leave one person or group of people thinking, "Wow, what an arrogant prick!" lol. :D

I feel compelled to mention. EVERYONE of those guys is built better than I am. I am a taller person in a big shirt. If I was built I'd get my ass on stage. What I AM is a good hiker and swimmer who eats a lot and lifts just enough to not be totally embarrassing to myself.

JT you are one big dude!!! even bigger in person. and yes...im still jealous of your hair!!!!:( :D

It's cool to see all these pics! Everyone looks great!

Nicky, Shelby, me, Lucian, and Chris250

Shelby.. you looked great man! im proud of you.. but in this pic.. it reminds me of my color at the 07 nationals... I know its just the lighting or something.. but that color of mine that year...haunts me...!

Lol, well.............

JT you are one big dude!!! even bigger in person. and yes...im still jealous of your hair!!!!:( :D

I have to agree with you on my stylish hair. It is FANTASTIC! :D

what is up with bodybuilders and fanny packs? :D

Makes a convenient storage place for all my contraband :cool:

Shelby.. you looked great man! im proud of you.. but in this pic.. it reminds me of my color at the 07 nationals... I know its just the lighting or something.. but that color of mine that year...haunts me...!

Thanks Alex. I think my color looked fine onstage though, but yah in that pic I look like a dirty hobo.

It was great meeting all you guys, hopefully next year we can get an even bigger crew there.

JT, who put pro tan on you? Or is that from kissing Meredith?

haha.. i think he had his hands in the peptide basket.. plus he was walking around with a boner the whole time... :rolleyes: :D:p

Man, I can't believe you were all there together...Looks like alot of fun!!! Still hope to meet you all one day.

Thanks...

Nice to see more pics, thanks Mo... sorry I didn't get to meet more of everyone.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws