advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More protein = better look/composition/training output? Whats are your personal conclusions?

Wondering how rest of the guys thats stating 200g of protein daily is sufficient counting it, is it just meat sources guys? I know is means fck all nothing as long as we stay consistant, but for me 200g for guy 100kg is largely undereating of protein, i cant even imagine eat that small of a portion of meat to be honest.

Wondering how rest of the guys thats stating 200g of protein daily is sufficient counting it, is it just meat sources guys? I know is means fck all nothing as long as we stay consistant, but for me 200g for guy 100kg is largely undereating of protein, i cant even imagine eat that small of a portion of meat to be honest.
to be honest - most of it weighs around 200lbs because they eat too little protein and not enough kcal in general, so far cycles like 500mg total week - you can't look above average doing average things

Most my days are around 400 gr of protein at the moment. Only on days I do not work and do not train I eat 350 roughly. I however do count all the protein, so also the ones in my bagel and rice for instance.

I'm at 106 kg or 240 lbs and around 8 % BF.

to be honest - most of it weighs around 200lbs because they eat too little protein and not enough kcal in general, so far cycles like 500mg total week - you can't look above average doing average things
Yeah, thats what i feel like somtimes :). Are you try to stay at the same calories and up just the protein cutting from carbs trying to shoot for a bigger deficit whiles cutting? I mean rather just cut the calories replacing some carb for protein due the higher TEF

Assuming calories and fats are kept the same....
Less protein ( never less than 2,5 gram/kg) and more carbs = feel better, train better, hungrier
More protein and less carbs, look WAY better, train not just as good, less hunger.

Yeah, thats what i feel like somtimes :). Are you try to stay at the same calories and up just the protein cutting from carbs trying to shoot for a bigger deficit whiles cutting? I mean rather just cut the calories replacing some carb for protein due the higher TEF
personally, I have protein at the same level all year round and only limit carbs / add cardio

Thanks, that's actualy what i was doing most of the time, never less then 3-3.5g per kg of lean body couting from animal sources. I may try i bit more for my next bulking season and compere the final time whats best for myself :)

I also have days when I count nothing and I eat 2-3x day 5-6 eggs with cheedar butter and some meat plus 2-3 portion of meat till I am not hungry plus some avocados nuts and PB. Every egg meal has around 50-60 grams protein and meat also around that so daily i am around 250-300. I just love meat and eggs. My wife for example is that kind of person who cant eat meat only or eggs. She needs carbs to feel that meal is complete. I hate eating bread with scramble eggs or omlette. For me this is complete meal and i am very content having it on it own. Sometimes if i feel that something is missing it is always peanut butter 😁 . This is the reason I can do keto and she cant.

I also have days when I count nothing and I eat 2-3x day 5-6 eggs with cheedar butter and some meat plus 2-3 portion of meat till I am not hungry plus some avocados nuts and PB. Every egg meal has around 50-60 grams protein and meat also around that so daily i am around 250-300. I just love meat and eggs. My wife for example is that kind of person who cant eat meat only or eggs. She needs carbs to feel that meal is complete. I hate eating bread with scramble eggs or omlette. For me this is complete meal and i am very content having it on it own. Sometimes if i feel that something is missing it is always peanut butter 😁 . This is the reason I can do keto and she cant.
Im dont want to be rude, but what that actually brings to the conversation? You eather a bodybuilder nor even a someone who give a bit interest in being your best and most muscle version, so whats the clue to bring the story about your wife who like's bread and you being a fan of keto diet and not counting what your actualy calories and macro intake. I now it's sounds bad, and i really don't won't to be a jerk, but it's a bodybuilding forum and thats fascinates me when people whos on just trt claming that thats hes best "cycle" so far and have great resoults, or guys that not even followed a meal plan are bringing they two cents into a conversation. Once again, im not trying to be rude, im just wonder whats leads people to the conlusion that they should say something about every subject.

I'm with you. I would starve to death. I need 400g of protein a day (total of all nutrients). My body weight is 120kg.

If you dont wanna sound like dick dont talk like one 😁 that was just loose conversation and yes it is about topic about protein consumption. I just wanted to say that around 300 is great for me. Btw I am not regular joe just on trt…trust me.

If you dont wanna sound like dick dont talk like one 😁 that was just loose conversation and yes it is about topic about protein consumption. I just wanted to say that around 300 is great for me. Btw I am not regular joe just on trt…trust me.
Your always lean but from your posts I feel like you probably have great genetics for staying lean, atlesst much better than mine lol. I know in the past you've mentioned that on tren you can eat as many carbs as you like I believe? And not needing to count calories? If I bump even 200 calories over maintenance I can see the fat start to come and the scale and bf % confirm that I must count calories.

Your always lean but from your posts I feel like you probably have great genetics for staying lean, atlesst much better than mine lol. I know in the past you've mentioned that on tren you can eat as many carbs as you like I believe? And not needing to count calories? If I bump even 200 calories over maintenance I can see the fat start to come and the scale and bf % confirm that I must count calories.
This is as far from the truth as possible 😁 my bodyfat level comes from : activity level , lowering bf setpoint for years , clean diet all year round and not overeating. When i say that i can eat a lot of carbs that mean low fat only higher carbs- diet all the time.

I'm maintaining at 230lbs with 300g protein/day. Assuming I'm somewhere between 10 and 15% bodyfat, that puts me at a LBM of 200 lbs so 300g is 1.5g/lbs (3.3g/kg) protein. That's what works for me. I just don't see any reason to change it. Stage weight would be a whole different story. It would take a lot more protein (and anabolics) to maintain 220 or 240lbs of LBM and it would be hard for me to do in a healthy way at my age unfortunately.

Plus at that weight, my ankles hurt, I'm sluggish, my overall athletic performance goes into the crapper. But this is professionalmuscle not professionalathletics so I'm just making excuses. They're good excuses, but excuses nonetheless.

You actually right, sorry for that :). I’m just mean that if someone make that kind of thread I’m straight away assuming we gonna talk about doing all we can, not even taking consideration “better health” that we can to improve our muscle mass and training performance, that’s why I comment on not counting calories and eat base of “what I feel like”. But you get the point straight so like I’m say, my bad 👍

You actually right, sorry for that :). I’m just mean that if someone make that kind of thread I’m straight away assuming we gonna talk about doing all we can, not even taking consideration “better health” that we can to improve our muscle mass and training performance, that’s why I comment on not counting calories and eat base of “what I feel like”. But you get the point straight so like I’m say, my bad 👍
You see I am doing BB for over 24 years so what I do now it is due to fact that even when I am not counting I hit my target easy. I also get where you coming from - i should mention that before , without that info it can looks like I am regular Joe 😉

You see I am doing BB for over 24 years so what I do now it is due to fact that even when I am not counting I hit my target easy. I also get where you coming from - i should mention that before , without that info it can looks like I am regular Joe 😉
Ye if you eat “like a dog” for that many years, is basically hand scale at that point 😂

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131