over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

more raw deal articles

big_byrd52

World Record Holder/Featured Member/KiloKlub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
just a collection for me to read later when i have more time. i think all articles are different. also pulled out some notable clips from scanning thru them. if anything this jsut alerts everyone who didnt know about the forums, hey, i can get this shit online?! cool!

on a side note, if u just google ( 'raw deal' steroids forums) u easily get a quick list of many many forums relating to open steroid discussion. the mods have been saying to reign things in for the last 4-5 years, i think its about time to withdraw alot and start having private reference only forums.

also saw this forum mentioned in Pro Pharms bust: ChemicallyEvolved.com and others listed with a link to the refence: www.professionalmuscle.com; www.outlawmuscle.com; www.worldpharm.com; and www.greentreepharm.diytrade.com."

Yep, We are on the watch list guys.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The DEA described Operation Raw Deal as a "four-prong strategy'' that focused on raw material manufacturers and suppliers in the China and other countries; US, Canadian and Mexican underground laboratories; US-based websites that sell kits needed to convert the raw steroid powder into finished product; and internet bodybuilding discussion boards.

--------------------------------
No names of athletes have been linked to the investigation yet, officials said, but thousands of e-mails connecting users to the manufacturers were seized by the federal government.
“We will be identifying all the end users,” John Gilbride, a special agent for the Drug Enforcement Administration in New York, said at a news conference today at the administration’s offices in downtown Manhattan. “We do have the lists of a lot of individuals and will be going through them. They may not all be prosecuted, but we will be identifying them.”
Although the government has not gone through the trove of information connecting users to the steroid ring, Payne said: “We have the ability to identify individual customers, and that should send chills down the spines of athletes and high school and college students who were buying from these manufacturers. We can find you, based on our database.”
-----------------

-“We’re still looking at what we’re going to be doing with the information,” she said.

Waite declined to give any detailed information about the end-users and would not speculate if, or when, anyone would be prosecuted. She also declined to say if the names of athletes implicated in the probe would be released.

DEA Special Agent Don Mendrala said the agency so far has only focused on suppliers.

“We really focus on the source of supplies, we don’t really move into users,” Mendrala said. “We try to move up as opposed to moving down. We use the phrase ‘cutting the head off of the dragon.’”

taken from the following link: http://www.sbrforum.com/Headlines/NFL/52946.aspx

"They identified the source of the raw materials in China, and determined those who were ordering "conversion kits," which are purchased with all of the material to create steroids. The sites included www.professionalmuscle.com; www.outlawmuscle.com; www.worldpharm.com; and www.greentreepharm.diytrade.com."

http://legalpublication.blogspot.com/2007/09/operation-raw-deal-allows-dea-to-bust.html

http://grg51.typepad.com/steroid_nation/hgh/index.html

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

http://www.anthony-roberts.com/blog/

**broken link removed**

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/24/s...79200&en=88692f01a7579e36&ei=5087&oref=slogin

Last edited:
on a side note, if u just google ( 'raw deal' steroids forums) u easily get a quick list of many many forums relating to open steroid discussion. the mods have been saying to reign things in for the last 4-5 years, i think its about time to withdraw alot and start having private reference only forums.

also saw this forum mentioned in Pro Pharms bust: ChemicallyEvolved.com

Last edited:
why havent cnn & fox news been all over this????

havent seen anything on either channel about this. doesnt the dea/fda want all the publicity for catching all these serious threats to society?????

Absolutely ridiculous. Feds going after guys trying to enhance their physiques or strength. Boggles my mind trying to figure out why.

Yes. Private refrence only fourms. its only way now.
everyone stay safe.

Its not about steroids per say. it is about the war on drugs and anti-doping, the war in iraq, big business pharmaceuticals.

the war on drugs has been raging for some 20 years now. they have focused on all the rec drugs and made huge busts over the years. this is an untapped market. it shows, hey, we are still working. still making strides in the fight. The anti-doping is because all these professional athletes, who sign million dollar contract agreeing to play by an accepted set of rules, violate and break the rules. As a result, every one else has to pay for it. They agreed to the terms of their contract. average people signed no such deal, yet they crack down on us. yes it is illegal, but only since 1981 and i will touch on this in just a sec so bear with me. You dont see any of these pro athletes or olymic medalists doing any jail time over this, but they want to crack down on the average gym goer? that just doesnt sit well with me. Plus u have to keep in mind the fact that the olympics will be in china this year. we all saw this coming years ago when they won the bid. U think it didnt run thru their minds when this was brought before them that, hey, we can keep the good stuff from going to the US and secure more gold medals in the process!? its legal in their country, do u really think they dont take advantage of that?

With utter failure of the war in iraq, and president bush and administration scoring an all time low of 30% approval rating, the lowest of ANY other president, the attention must be focused on other issues. Keep the war out of sight out of mind, esp now that they are already putting feelers out to a reaction about a war against iraq! read the news, watch cnn, nbc, u dont see war coverage. u see current events like tommy lee and kidrock duke it out, some politician solicits sex in a bathromm... nonsense crap. u sit down and watch cnn all day and not learn a damn thing! u will probably get dumber!

Last but certianly not least, the pharmaceutical industry is BIG BUSINESS! its a multi-BILLION dollar industry! the amount of money it contributes to campaign funds, lobyists, special intrest groups- do u really think they would let this fly? they are losing a fortune. i read in one article an HRT docter said sales were way down. when he looked into it, he saw why. a buyer can get 40iu of china gh for about $40 where as he was charging $230! There is a reason the rich and powerful are in prominent government positions, do u really think they dont have to answer to anyone or repay debts for getting them there. Steroids were legal up until 1981 here in the US. Why they were suddenly deemed illegal i have not researched enough to say for sure. my guess would be for the purity of sports. If the US government was so concerned with individual well being, they would not allow, tobacco, plastic surgery, many script drugs that have more harmful side affects than the problem they are treating! i have even seen legislation try to make CREATINE prescription only! Creatine folks! this is absurd!

What we are seeing here is a small scale of what happened during prohibition of alcohol. laws can be repealed. Steroids were legal at one point, they can be legal again. do u have any idea how many big family names got filthy rich runnin moonshine, and now they hold major power in the political arena? so many fortunes were made on illegal business, so many prominent political figures... how soon every sweeps it under the table and forgets. we just have to unite and let our voices be heard on the matter. The market is too big, we must stand our ground. As others have said, as long as there is a demand, someone will step up to supply.

Its not about steroids per say. it is about the war on drugs and anti-doping, the war in iraq, big business pharmaceuticals.

the war on drugs has been raging for some 20 years now. they have focused on all the rec drugs and made huge busts over the years. this is an untapped market. it shows, hey, we are still working. still making strides in the fight. The anti-doping is because all these professional athletes, who sign million dollar contract agreeing to play by an accepted set of rules, violate and break the rules. As a result, every one else has to pay for it. They agreed to the terms of their contract. average people signed no such deal, yet they crack down on us. yes it is illegal, but only since 1981 and i will touch on this in just a sec so bear with me. You dont see any of these pro athletes or olymic medalists doing any jail time over this, but they want to crack down on the average gym goer? that just doesnt sit well with me. Plus u have to keep in mind the fact that the olympics will be in china this year. we all saw this coming years ago when they won the bid. U think it didnt run thru their minds when this was brought before them that, hey, we can keep the good stuff from going to the US and secure more gold medals in the process!? its legal in their country, do u really think they dont take advantage of that?

With utter failure of the war in iraq, and president bush and administration scoring an all time low of 30% approval rating, the lowest of ANY other president, the attention must be focused on other issues. Keep the war out of sight out of mind, esp now that they are already putting feelers out to a reaction about a war against iraq! read the news, watch cnn, nbc, u dont see war coverage. u see current events like tommy lee and kidrock duke it out, some politician solicits sex in a bathromm... nonsense crap. u sit down and watch cnn all day and not learn a damn thing! u will probably get dumber!

Last but certianly not least, the pharmaceutical industry is BIG BUSINESS! its a multi-BILLION dollar industry! the amount of money it contributes to campaign funds, lobyists, special intrest groups- do u really think they would let this fly? they are losing a fortune. i read in one article an HRT docter said sales were way down. when he looked into it, he saw why. a buyer can get 40iu of china gh for about $40 where as he was charging $230! There is a reason the rich and powerful are in prominent government positions, do u really think they dont have to answer to anyone or repay debts for getting them there. Steroids were legal up until 1981 here in the US. Why they were suddenly deemed illegal i have not researched enough to say for sure. my guess would be for the purity of sports. If the US government was so concerned with individual well being, they would not allow, tobacco, plastic surgery, many script drugs that have more harmful side affects than the problem they are treating! i have even seen legislation try to make CREATINE prescription only! Creatine folks! this is absurd!

What we are seeing here is a small scale of what happened during prohibition of alcohol. laws can be repealed. Steroids were legal at one point, they can be legal again. do u have any idea how many big family names got filthy rich runnin moonshine, and now they hold major power in the political arena? so many fortunes were made on illegal business, so many prominent political figures... how soon every sweeps it under the table and forgets. we just have to unite and let our voices be heard on the matter. The market is too big, we must stand our ground. As others have said, as long as there is a demand, someone will step up to supply.

aas became illegal in 1991, not 81

Sorry to say this but you guys live in the most retarded country ever. What's worst is that your DEA has the power to go after people in other countries and do what it pleases...
Maybe they don't realise but those powder sources that were arrested were also suppling markets were it was legal to buy and use anabolics. Now the rest of the world pays because George "Clown" Bush makes it fashion to go after testosterone which has been used for decades everywhere in the world.
I guess the skinny idiots who made the laws found their wifes screwing the muscular gardener and want revenge. :D Don't forget they will try to ban protein also.
Like I said, retarded country "land of the free?"... sorry for all the good Americans who can think for themselves.

You are so right

Sorry to say this but you guys live in the most retarded country ever. What's worst is that your DEA has the power to go after people in other countries and do what it pleases...
Maybe they don't realise but those powder sources that were arrested were also suppling markets were it was legal to buy and use anabolics. Now the rest of the world pays because George "Clown" Bush makes it fashion to go after testosterone which has been used for decades everywhere in the world.
I guess the skinny idiots who made the laws found their wifes screwing the muscular gardener and want revenge. :D Don't forget they will try to ban protein also.
Like I said, retarded country "land of the free?"... sorry for all the good Americans who can think for themselves.

Where do you live? I want to move there.

all about distraction

seems the bushes have a big fetish for anabolics. the control act has done none of the things they were claiming it would. no big famous athletes jailed for gear period.
Byrd is on point: its all about distraction. the focus on the internet is telling too. the Gov/multinationals havent tamed the net enough yet.the fox news neo con crowd are always downing the net in some form. they cant control it.its a must to minimize it every chance they get.
in Legal Muscle rick Collins shows how the AMA and DEA were opposed to scheduling gear in the first place. it was all about keeping sports clean.
as ive said before. lage portions of the public are growing more obese and inactive with no clue about diet.this is an easy issue perhaps for the public to get behind. big muscles are strange and possibly should be illegal.
just my opinion tho.

aas became illegal in 1991, not 81

my fault, is it really that striking that Bush 2 is pushing all of Bush 1s policies a step further trying to finish what daddy started?

Wolfgang- do u have legal muscle? let me borrow it for a lil bit.

Big Byrd makes plenty of sense. In 1999 here in OZ there was a drug bust frenzy! many UG labs, dealers and some smaller fish went down. it was because we were hosting the 2000 Olympics. So to gain favor in the eyes of the rest of the political world they decided to clamp down on the AAS market. It worked for a short time and only served to push them farther underground and more expensive. It soon became cheaper to obtain a script for say sus250 than it did to get from UG. So it played into the hands of Mr. Pharmaceutical company as well. So it is not always about the legality or illegality of these compounds. It is about money! Plain and simple. The govt's are missing out on billions of $'s in revenue from this. The Pharm Co's are missing out on Billions of dollars in profits. Who do you think is going to win?? Will they ever totally remove the black market........NO. Will they hurt the trade a bit.......YES. will they curb the use of AAS through their efforts.......maybe.

I'd be thrilled with that.

:confused: I thought everyone says this forum is about training first not gear, so why should everyone who is concerned with training be punished. Maybe a private section with domestic suppliers for you in the US.

heard about this in the news today.. will this effect the euro buyers?

i said this to some other mods a while back.. what i had heard (again.. it is the internet..) is that the big push will be for rejuv clinics to pop up and have to use test from the top pharm companies.. not the compounds.. that way the pharm companies win.. either way, it will not eliminate the black market.. as i said before, if the feds had to work at this they would not have pulled this off.. they were given this on a silver plattter with minimal work.. if they had to spend numerous manpower hours doing this they would have passed and only nailed the narc'ed and those dealing rec drugs and had gear..
now remember that through all this panic and hysteria we are seeing on various boards, it will die down.. we have seen numerous busts of rec drugs (way worse than gear and the dea knows this) and the feds bragging about the numerous huge busts there and has it stalled rec drug use??.. no.. it is on the rise.. regardless of the saber rattling the feds know gear is not in the same league as rec drugs in terms of danger.. and will not want to spend numerous , precious dollars on it unless they fall into it (such as what happened with raw deal).. time to go ug and be discreet like the 90's..

Bro that was such a quality read...

i said this to some other mods a while back.. what i had heard (again.. it is the internet..) is that the big push will be for rejuv clinics to pop up and have to use test from the top pharm companies.. not the compounds.. that way the pharm companies win.. either way, it will not eliminate the black market.. as i said before, if the feds had to work at this they would not have pulled this off.. they were given this on a silver plattter with minimal work.. if they had to spend numerous manpower hours doing this they would have passed and only nailed the narc'ed and those dealing rec drugs and had gear..
now remember that through all this panic and hysteria we are seeing on various boards, it will die down.. we have seen numerous busts of rec drugs (way worse than gear and the dea knows this) and the feds bragging about the numerous huge busts there and has it stalled rec drug use??.. no.. it is on the rise.. regardless of the saber rattling the feds know gear is not in the same league as rec drugs in terms of danger.. and will not want to spend numerous , precious dollars on it unless they fall into it (such as what happened with raw deal).. time to go ug and be discreet like the 90's..

should have been like that all along...but GREED KILLS!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws