over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More shitty bloodwork WTF!!! HDL/LDL

The only way to get your LDL down and hdl up is to use a satin to bring it back down. Then hit the fish oil, cardio and a healthy diet.

Well mabe for some, but from my own personal experence. I would still have to stick to my post and when a MD told me what I said in my post, I responed just like you did. However after my own experence and research I now agree with my doctor.:)

let me guess you're still eating a boat load of carbs, do little cardio, don't get enough fiber etc.. I used to believe that shit too. I tried a PSMF diet for a month and all my levels returned to normal.. and I had a total cholesterol value of over 400 for years.

Fourthgen if I can offer any advice here

To raise HDL
1) Niacin (obvious)
2) glass of red wine before bed (obvious)
3) dark chocolate or cocoa (couple ounces a day--it must be high in cocoa content though, not any old chocolate bar will do
4) Vitamin D at 4000-6000mg a day supplemented<--being noted of late to be of extreme importance
5) fish oil (obvious)
6)Arjun (that comes from Troponin's advice)
(secondarily) the following
phosphatidylinositol
krill oil
resveratrol
panthetine
macadamia nuts
--but i would keep 1-5 of more importance and neccesity

Because of our government, who went around last year telling all company's who sold the (most potent version) of red yeast rice to cease and desist (money was the hidden equation)...the potent "highly working" version (in which most of the studies are based) is no longer available here in the states. But you can get it on ebay and its called XueZhiKang

**broken link removed**

This is a very powerful supplement and will lower your cholesterol and LDL dramatically. It is an absolute must that you supplement Coenzyme Q10 with this--no exceptions.

3) dark chocolate or cocoa (couple ounces a day--it must be high in cocoa content though, not any old chocolate bar will do

Yes, I would recommend Lindt's 85% cocoa. It's low in sugar and carbs too, and most supermarkets carry it now (well at least around here they do).

**broken link removed**

There is also a 99%, but it's pretty bitter:

**broken link removed**

They also have a %70 but obviously it has more sugars and is a little sweeter. I eat the 85%, probably a bar a week, and I am on a low carb diet. Great stuff.

Thank you very much for the XueZhiKang reference DC. I am going to try it.

let me guess you're still eating a boat load of carbs, do little cardio, don't get enough fiber etc.. I used to believe that shit too. I tried a PSMF diet for a month and all my levels returned to normal.. and I had a total cholesterol value of over 400 for years.

Nice one mate, good work soilder. No I dont eat boat loads of carbs, however cardio was not high on my list, but it is now.

To raise HDL
1) Niacin (obvious)
4) Vitamin D at 4000-6000mg a day supplemented<--being noted of late to be of extreme importance
5) fish oil (obvious)
phosphatidylinositol
krill oil
resveratrol
panthetine
macadamia nuts

Because of our government, who went around last year telling all company's who sold the (most potent version) of red yeast rice to cease and desist (money was the hidden equation)...the potent "highly working" version (in which most of the studies are based) is no longer available here in the states. But you can get it on ebay and its called XueZhiKang

**broken link removed**

This is a very powerful supplement and will lower your cholesterol and LDL dramatically. It is an absolute must that you supplement Coenzyme Q10 with this--no exceptions.

Thanks for the post. Could one use Hong Qu with a satin.

Last edited:

To raise HDL
1) Niacin (obvious)
5) fish oil (obvious)
phosphatidylinositol
krill oil
resveratrol
panthetine
macadamia nuts

**broken link removed**

wow thanks bro. So that stuff from hong kong is a potent red yeast rice extract? Would it be even better than using 2400mg red rice yeast extract from the states?

Also all my supplements have vitamin D in it but in an IU form. Are you supposed to take 4,000-6,000iu's?

Last edited:
OK so a month ago I got bloodwork done and these were the results.\total cholest 189 range is 100-199
cholst/hdl ratio 8.2 range 0-5
Triglycerides 94 range is 0-149
HDL 23 range is 40-59
LDL 147 range is 0-99

RBC 6.1 range 4.1-5.6
Hemoglobin 17.3 range 12.5-17
Hematocrit 51.3 range 36-50
RDW 16.5 range 11.7-15

On hrt and 4iu's gh with 200mg primo ace ^^^ when this was taken.

So I recently gave blood, added a ton of cholsesterol meds(red yeast,naicin,over 10g omega oils,everything,...) also dropped the primo to 100mg for the last 2weeks and just went off it completely about 5days ago. Just got new results yesterday

cholest 166 range is 100-199
cholst/hdl ratio is 6 range 0-5
Triglycerides 115 range is 0-149
HDL 27 range is 40-59
LDL 116 range is 0-99

RBC 6.04 range 4.1-5.6
Hemoglobin 17.9 range 12.5-17
Hematocrit 51.9 range 36-50
RDW 15.6 range 11.7-15

So I dont get it. I know its only been a month, so the ldl drop is pretty good I guess, but my damn HDL is always low. Anything I should do? And my hemo,hema,rdw are always a bit on the high side too and I just gave blood a month ago.

Did your doc mention polycythemia? That's what it sounds like. Especially with the RBC and hemo's out of range. You may want to discuss that with him.

Did your doc mention polycythemia? That's what it sounds like. Especially with the RBC and hemo's out of range. You may want to discuss that with him.

I doubt its polycythemia b/c just a year ago when I was off cycle results were normal, its only when on a big cycle or a short time within coming off. Im pretty sure polycythemia doesnt come and go like my results, plus im only like 2 points out of range and I think polycythemia is when you hit 56+ on your hematocrit. I'll have to get anohter test in a month when the primo is out of my system to really know the truth.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131