over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

morepains how to be a gearhead while on HRT

Thats good to know. Many guys have trouble with hematocrit getting too high while just using normal hrt dose of between 100-200 mg/wk, yet alone running blast cycles inbetween. Hematocrit/hemoglobin would be the one thing I would be most concerned about. Sounds like yours is within normal limits then.

I don't mean to hijack, but if I don't ask now, I'm likely to forget later *LOL*. Is there any way to reduce red blood (hematocrit) cell count, besides giving blood?

I don't mean to hijack, but if I don't ask now, I'm likely to forget later *LOL*. Is there any way to reduce red blood (hematocrit) cell count, besides giving blood?

I'm not Maldorf but that is all I know of to do.Endos will even have patients donate.

That is exactly what many I know do.Blast 8 weeks then cruise 4 weeks at Hrt dose.Now the last week of HRT do your last shot 7 or 8 days before bloodwork.Then come home after blood work and start up again blasting for 8 weeks.I know some that even only do 100 mg for last couple shots which is still a HRT dose, just to be sure levels arent too high.

Thank you very much I appreciate the help. I've been on script for 1 year now so I will be testing every 6 months. The plan was 8 weeks up and 4 week cruise at HRT done twice over 6 months. I want to be very conservative and make sure it's back down. Cutting down to 100mg does sound like a smart plan, again with the long acting cyp it will probably still be up there pretty high.

I'm not Maldorf but that is all I know of to do.Endos will even have patients donate.

I'm pretty new to all of this, but that is all I'm aware of. My endo has me donate, he said it's the only way to keep it down.

Thank you very much I appreciate the help. I've been on script for 1 year now so I will be testing every 6 months. The plan was 8 weeks up and 4 week cruise at HRT done twice over 6 months. I want to be very conservative and make sure it's back down. Cutting down to 100mg does sound like a smart plan, again with the long acting cyp it will probably still be up there pretty high.

long acting esters can be a little tricky...much easier to just take your script exactly as prescribed ... blast with prop or tren or whatever your short acting flavor and then drop all extras well before blood draw. Plus i have found for me at least i do very well on high dose blasts for shorter periods of time with short acting gear. I feel much healthier than when i was on heavy gear all teh time (been on pretty much 20+ years)

long acting esters can be a little tricky...much easier to just take your script exactly as prescribed ... blast with prop or tren or whatever your short acting flavor and then drop all extras well before blood draw. Plus i have found for me at least i do very well on high dose blasts for shorter periods of time with short acting gear. I feel much healthier than when i was on heavy gear all teh time (been on pretty much 20+ years)

Thanks. I am concerned about the long acting esters and how long it would take to bring it back down. I understand that adding the short acting would be the optimal approach, but based on my individual situation, I can't risk using anything other than my prescription so I only have the long acting esters to work with. I would really like to up it for awhile, but unless I can conservatively determine how long it takes to get back down I will continue as prescribed. I understand that there is no definative correct answer and as you stated already - it's tricky to time. I was considering being back to the prescribed dose 6 weeks prior to the draw to be cautious. It's more important to be back down than it is to milk another week or two out of it if I have to error on one side or the other. What do you think?

Thanks. I am concerned about the long acting esters and how long it would take to bring it back down. I understand that adding the short acting would be the optimal approach, but based on my individual situation, I can't risk using anything other than my prescription so I only have the long acting esters to work with. I would really like to up it for awhile, but unless I can conservatively determine how long it takes to get back down I will continue as prescribed. I understand that there is no definative correct answer and as you stated already - it's tricky to time. I was considering being back to the prescribed dose 6 weeks prior to the draw to be cautious. It's more important to be back down than it is to milk another week or two out of it if I have to error on one side or the other. What do you think?

Long esters don't last as long as you are thinking bro.people start post cycle therapy in 2 weeks after last cyp or enanthate shot.4 weeks at your prescribed dose as we discussed above your levels will be at your HRT level.

Long esters don't last as long as you are thinking bro.people start post cycle therapy in 2 weeks after last cyp or enanthate shot.4 weeks at your prescribed dose as we discussed above your levels will be at your HRT level.

Thanks, I'm sure that I'm overcomplicating things since it's my first time. :eek:

Thanks, I'm sure that I'm overcomplicating things since it's my first time. :eek:

Or instead of two 8 week cycles,run a 16 week cycle and do the 6 weeks you mentioned if it eases your mind.You said you see your endo every 6 months so thats an option also.But I am sure 4 weeks at your prescribed dose and you will be back down.

Or instead of two 8 week cycles,run a 16 week cycle and do the 6 weeks you mentioned if it eases your mind.You said you see your endo every 6 months so thats an option also.But I am sure 4 weeks at your prescribed dose and you will be back down.

Correct every 6 months, so that would be another option. If I'm interpreting what I've read about half-lives correctly, then on paper 4 weeks should be adequate...the last shot at the increased amount would be about 1/4 strengh four weeks later?

Correct every 6 months, so that would be another option. If I'm interpreting what I've read about half-lives correctly, then on paper 4 weeks should be adequate...the last shot at the increased amount would be about 1/4 strengh four weeks later?

Half life of cypionate is about 8 days.So every 8 days it cuts in half:
about 72 mg of actual test per 100 injected due to ester(cypionate)

day 1 inject 200 mg= actual test 144mg after minus ester
8 days later 1/2 72 mgs
16 days later 1/2 36 mg
24 days later 1/2 18 mg
32 days later 1/2 9 mg .....

so 4 weeks later not much left

Half life of cypionate is about 8 days.So every 8 days it cuts in half:
about 72 mg of actual test per 100 injected due to ester(cypionate)

day 1 inject 200 mg= actual test 144mg after minus ester
8 days later 1/2 72 mgs
16 days later 1/2 36 mg
24 days later 1/2 18 mg
32 days later 1/2 9 mg .....

so 4 weeks later not much left

I see. It makes much more sense know. I had read on the insert 14-16 days it was active and then mistaken that number to be a half-life when reading other materials. Thank you very much for that breakdown explaining the half-life.

Morepain - I apoligize if I have misdirected your thread away from the short ester topic.

The following long esters can be used any time of the year...during HRT testing as well.
Deca
Tren Enanth
EQ
any type of oral.
as long as something is an anabolic steroid it won't raise testosterone levels...in some cases it will suppress them a bit more with your 100-150 mg test per week HRT.
I know guys that cycle year round because they feel they have to but are also on HRT YEAR round. they switch to prop 5-6 weeks out and still run the long esters and cut out the prop at 3 weeks and add the 150 mg of test cyp.
This keeps them at around 750 ng/dl and the doc happy.

BUT that being said if you can't 100% gurantee you know what's in your bottle-that your deca is deca and your Tren En is tren...I would taper to prop and then go to the scripted dose as outlined...

Have you ever tried the on-line blood test? If they are accurate, you could run your own blood work for test only. This would tell you exactly where your blood levels are.

i would do this...i will NEVER buy into the crap of two 8 week cycles being better than on 16 week cycle...the fact will always remain everyone i know over 250 including myself stays on as long as possible ..period

I wanted to say thanks to everyone for their input and information. I'm happy I found my way to this board. There are some very knowledgable individuals here.

I wanted to say thanks to everyone for their input and information. I'm happy I found my way to this board. There are some very knowledgable individuals here.
certainly brother and welcome.This is a great place to learn,I know I have benefitted tremendously myself.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear