over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Morning sickness and vomiting bile.

Cinder

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For awhile now if I wake up earlier then 9am I have this morning sickness that results in me puking up spit with a lil bit of bile in it. Once the bile is out I'm good to go. Mt blood work looks normal so I'm wondering. I keep hearing acid reflux but is that a possibility since this only happens when I wake up, and it goes right away after puking.

For awhile now if I wake up earlier then 9am I have this morning sickness that results in me puking up spit with a lil bit of bile in it. Once the bile is out I'm good to go. Mt blood work looks normal so I'm wondering. I keep hearing acid reflux but is that a possibility since this only happens when I wake up, and it goes right away after puking.

What are you taking? Supplement and gear wise

HCG is the only thing that made me puke with morning sickness. Same hormones as a pregnant woman. 👶

It could be from acid reflux. Add some Appele cider vinegar to your diet daily and see if that helps.

Do you still have a gallbladder?

Happens to me quite often as well. I'm on a lot of gear at the moment - funny, it stopped once I jumped on blast. Usually I hack up white mucus and end up pulling up a white foamy, mucusy mess. It's disgusting. But once I puke I'm usually good to go.

Yes I smoke weed. Also suffer from acid reflux. Do not drink anything but water and 3-4 cups of coffee in the morning.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

It could be from acid reflux. Add some Appele cider vinegar to your diet daily and see if that helps.

Oh yeah?
How much and how does it help. I was considering aloe vera juice and apple cider vinegar.

I would go see a gastroenterologist and have him check your liver and gallbladder. Hopefully it's nothing but you can never be too cautious. Blood work will not always indicate the cause.

I would go see a gastroenterologist and have him check your liver and gallbladder. Hopefully it's nothing but you can never be too cautious. Blood work will not always indicate the cause.

I agree with this. Gallbladder issues can definitely cause this. And ive noticed a correlation between eating the bodybuilding way and having gallbladder issues. Your gallbladder is just a storage unit for the bile produced by the liver. You could be producing or releasing too much causing these issues. Ive suffered from bile acidosis for years due to having a malfunctioning gallbladder and then having it removed. It caused me violent vomiting and diahreah

So you are supplementing with L-Glutamine?

I don't remember gallbladder check but I did get ultrasounds and such for liver and that area.

I agree with this. Gallbladder issues can definitely cause this. And ive noticed a correlation between eating the bodybuilding way and having gallbladder issues. Your gallbladder is just a storage unit for the bile produced by the liver. You could be producing or releasing too much causing these issues. Ive suffered from bile acidosis for years due to having a malfunctioning gallbladder and then having it removed. It caused me violent vomiting and diahreah

Wow that doesn't sound great

have you had your period this month....????

:)

seriously though....is the bile soft like snot....or hard...
with texture to it...???

Last edited:
have you had your period this month....????

:)

seriously though....is the bile soft like snot....or hard...
with texture to it...???

Just feels like I'm throwing up saliva. I can't even say it feels like mucus. Just liquid will the yellow...it's maybe only a tablespoon if that. At first it's just saliva coming up, then yellow liquid, and then I'm done. This lasts only a minute and then I'm fine.

Just feels like I'm throwing up saliva. I can't even say it feels like mucus. Just liquid will the yellow...it's maybe only a tablespoon if that. At first it's just saliva coming up, then yellow liquid, and then I'm done. This lasts only a minute and then I'm fine.

you think its actually coming from your stomach..???

or does it feel like its in your throat....???

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear