over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mossman-Pacey Paradox Promotes Misinformation About Steroid and Sterility

They always leave out the women and birth control part.

I've yet to see a medically documented case where a man became sterile and the sole cause was use of AAS. I'd say if you use AAS and become sterile, you probably had fertility issues before using, you just didn't know it.

I'm not sure if they correctly did all the controls on this study. Males using hormones might choose to do so because of already having suppressed levels (I know this was the case for me). That confounding variable by itself skews the results.

Are you guys serious? Lol

I think it’s a pretty well documented fact that AAS/Testosterone causes fertility issues in men... I believe that they were even studying TRT as a type of birth control for men as it had around 99% effectiveness....

Yea there’s guys who have kids while on AAS but there’s a shit ton of guys who do it with help of fertility protocols as well...

Pretty ridiculous to say that things that are 100% factually known to suppress the HPTA and LH/FSH etc aren’t the sole cause of sterilization in men when used...

Are you guys serious? Lol

I think it’s a pretty well documented fact that AAS/Testosterone causes fertility issues in men... I believe that they were even studying TRT as a type of birth control for men as it had around 99% effectiveness....

Yea there’s guys who have kids while on AAS but there’s a shit ton of guys who do it with help of fertility protocols as well...

Pretty ridiculous to say that things that are 100% factually known to suppress the HPTA and LH/FSH etc aren’t the sole cause of sterilization in men when used...

I'm open-minded. Show me a study where a man was rendered permanently infertile - sterile - and the sole cause was shown to be AAS use.

"Sterilization" and "fertility issues" are entirely different things.

I'm open-minded. Show me a study where a man was rendered permanently infertile - sterile - and the sole cause was shown to be AAS use.

"Sterilization" and "fertility issues" are entirely different things.

I wasn’t aware you were talking about “permanent” issues...

Permanent then yes I agree with you, the person probably already had those issues, but having a normal/high sperm count and mobility etc then going to zero is pretty common for guys on AAS.. Of course I’ve seen majority of guys get their swimmers back in full with a simple HCG/HMG protocol, some after only a few weeks...

and??? whats new?
and??? who cares!
lol
fucking darwinism at work! lol gotta love it!:lightbulb::eek::p

as much as some might be sensitive to that... i think it could not be more true in this case. lol

maybe the world would be much better if we just had the genetically eleite reproduce.. lol

every droolcup motherfucker seems to have a pack o kids these days, so we see where thats going...:naughty:

and??? whats new?
and??? who cares!
lol
fucking darwinism at work! lol gotta love it!:lightbulb::eek::p

as much as some might be sensitive to that... i think it could not be more true in this case. lol

maybe the world would be much better if we just had the genetically eleite reproduce.. lol

every droolcup motherfucker seems to have a pack o kids these days, so we see where thats going...:naughty:

I 100% agree with this; most are sensitive and you can call me an asshole, a fascist or whatever but honestly I think there should be some type of governing body over having kids... They should have some type of algorithm to figure out if you and your partner can have kids (financial situation, genetics for health and predisposed issues, psychological situations, common sense etc etc) and if you’re good on all of them then you can have kids, otherwise it should be against the law...

Too many idiots have no business fucking and they’re the ones who have 2,3,4+ kids.. Like that ridiculous Alabama law that passed that punishes doctors for 99 years for performing abortions and that abortion is completely illegal, I think that’s ass backwards, it should be MANDATORY for some of these people... The fact of the matter is that we’re not all created equal and we’d have WAY LESS problems in this world with less people..

The same way you have “diminishing returns” and “side effects” with drugs or exercise or ANYTHING in this world, it applies to having too many people too and we’re seeing this world go to shit by the day before our very eyes..

Ok, rant over...

Agree with basically everyone here.

Yes, its clearly obvious that fucking with our hormones will create somewhat of a problem when trying to have children. BUT...i havent seen a study NOR have i heard any anecdotal evidence of permanent shutdown. Literally every forum i've ever read, guys who had given up have eventually had a kid. But honestly, with all the ethical stuff that goes into research studies, we are neverrrr going to know with certainty about any of the for certain threats that come with steroid usage. From fertility to health markers....and thats why there's so much misinformation that goes around. Go talk to any random gym goer and they literally think roids make you have a small dick, make you infertile, eventually kill you and make you raggggeee out and break things. And they 100% truly believe this.

I 100% agree with this; most are sensitive and you can call me an asshole, a fascist or whatever but honestly I think there should be some type of governing body over having kids... They should have some type of algorithm to figure out if you and your partner can have kids (financial situation, genetics for health and predisposed issues, psychological situations, common sense etc etc) and if you’re good on all of them then you can have kids, otherwise it should be against the law...

Too many idiots have no business fucking and they’re the ones who have 2,3,4+ kids.. Like that ridiculous Alabama law that passed that punishes doctors for 99 years for performing abortions and that abortion is completely illegal, I think that’s ass backwards, it should be MANDATORY for some of these people... The fact of the matter is that we’re not all created equal and we’d have WAY LESS problems in this world with less people..

The same way you have “diminishing returns” and “side effects” with drugs or exercise or ANYTHING in this world, it applies to having too many people too and we’re seeing this world go to shit by the day before our very eyes..

Ok, rant over...

as much as the idea of less reproduction is great more govt fuckery in private lives is not. fuck laws and fuck those that benefit form laws and abortions for all! lol

with the right meds one can usually get enough swimmers to get chicky prego... i have given a recipie to several that has resulted in childeren. even if i dont think its a good idea. lol

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws