over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most Aesthetic Bodybuilder

psychor

Registered
Who do you all think had/has the most aesthetic physique in bodybuilding history?

Here's some of the ones that I think belong in the discussion. Add others and/or discuss if you can please.

-Steve Reeves -Charles Clairmonte- Lee Labrada- Frank Zane- Serge Nubret- Bob Paris- Darrem Charles- Harold Poole- Bill Pearl- Francis Benfatto- Shawn Ray- Mohamed Makkawy- Berry Demey- Brian Buchanan- Francis Santoriello- Lee Haney- Reg Parks- Arnold Schwarzenegger- Melvin Anthony- Bill Grant- Tony Pearson- Kevin Levrone- Thierry Pastel- Flex Wheeler- Sergio Oliva- Larry Scott- Robby Robinson- Cedric McMillan- Paul Jean Guillaume- Samir Bannout

My top 6:
#6- Francis Benfatto
#5- Shawn Ray
#4- Bob Paris
#3- Lee Labrada
#2- Serge Nubret
#1- CHARLES CLAIRMONTE

Please share your favorites and opinions! Thanks!

i1sthibdsxw31.jpg

93 Flex was pretty nuts looking

Yes he was, the early 90's Flex was more aesthetic and "flowing" than the late 90's and on version and it looks like he didn't use synthol yet. In fact, like most guys on this list, one could make the argument that Flex had the most symmetrical, aesthetically pleasing to the eye body in history. I, for one, certainly would love to look like this!

Thanks for your input Bro!

Samir was damn good too! Here he is next to Francis.

fbsb.jpg

For me, Frank Zane.

He did not scream 'bodybuilder' in street clothes, i.e., look fat. But the more you
undressed him, the better he looked. Rare.

For more muscle, Bob Paris

For a bit more muscle, Francis Benfatto

For me, Frank Zane.

He did not scream 'bodybuilder' in street clothes, i.e., look fat. But the more you
undressed him, the better he looked. Rare.

For more muscle, Bob Paris

For a bit more muscle, Francis Benfatto
I think Bob Paris is my favorite. Arnold is up there too.

Zane, Paris or Arnold

Yea, I was thinking Arnold after I made my post. He was bit light in the legs (by his own
admission) which may had added to his aesthetics as having legs that matched his
upper body, would have put him in another class, perhaps ruined his aesthetics. Tough
call. But he did have a great look which might just be the understatement of the century ;)

Yea, I was thinking Arnold after I made my post. He was bit light in the legs (by his own
admission) which may had added to his aesthetics as having legs that matched his
upper body, would have put him in another class, perhaps ruined his aesthetics. Tough
call. But he did have a great look which might just be the understatement of the century ;)

You saw a lot of these guys in person.

Whose physique stood out the most to you? I heard Danny Padilla was crazy looking in person, one of the best proportioned ever.

Samir, Benfatto, Paris spring to mind immediately.
There were many others, but these men symbolized BB perfection to me when I was a young aspiring competitor.

What do you all think about Lee Haney? I think he had awesome symmetry and great proportions!

I think he was the "bridge" between the aesthetic physiques era and the modern day mass maximizing and muscle fullness physiques.

What do you all think about Lee Haney? I think he had awesome symmetry and great proportions!

I think he was the "bridge" between the aesthetic physiques era and the modern day mass maximizing and muscle fullness physiques.
I agree. After him it was Yates, man with bigger legs and more overall size. I'd consider Haney the last old school Mr. Olympia. I was looking at his pictures today. What a great champion.

is there any final truth version out there why Wheeler got a leg amputated?

I think the best three bodybuilders ever are Ronnie, Dorian, and Lee Haney. If i had to pick one best i'd probably have to go with Ronnie as the most muscularly developed human body in history. However, i think Haney had the greatest body in history. Out of every O, i'd want to look like Haney more than any of the others and I think Haney represents the pinnacle and spirit of what the sport was SUPPOSED to be about. His physique met most of the criteria and ideals of bodybuilding until it went towards a much more severe direction but he had it all (small waist, big upper body for that time and no weak body parts). I wouldn't call his legs weak but i would say that on his body they were the least impressive compared to the rest of him.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws