over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most bio available protein.

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
So I'm struggling to get enough calories in to gain wait no matter what I'm eat , I simply can eat enough so I'm stuck adding protein into my J-Tube.
The problem I think I'm having is that the J-Tube is injecting the protein after the stomach into the small intestine and I think that not being subjected to the stomach acid that the protein I just passing through u digested or possibly un digestable.??

My question is: is there a protein source that the body will absorb easily not passing through the stomach.??

Would just drinking a shit load of EAA be better.??

When I inject whey protein isolate I get the screaming shit an HR after it. Now I can drink a 50g shake and not have any issues but I'm full for an hour and half to two hrs after. When I eat solid food say 6 eggs or 6oz salmon Im full for several hrs.

I'm down to drinking a 50g protein shake with 3 tablespoons peanut butter every few hrs and a Hershey bar between cause it's easy to get down but im stuck with my weight.

Why do you have a J-tube? That tells me your insides have some issues, possibly digesting, and then you want to jam MORE food through? Just not making sense.

Seacure

Seacure fish Protein.

Why do you have a J-tube? That tells me your insides have some issues, possibly digesting, and then you want to jam MORE food through? Just not making sense.

I had surgery on 10/8 to remove a huge duodenal diverticuli , the anastamosis opened up on 10/9-10 and I needed emergency surgery on 10/11 to repair.

I was cleared to eat solid food on 10/16 and started off with softer foods like eggs and such and slowly worked my way up. I can eat whatever I want now I just have very little appatite and smaller amounts of food fill me up quickly. The appatite is slowly increasing as is the amount of food I can eat but it still way less that I need to gain weight back.
I lost 40+ pounds due to sepsis , paratinitus and sever pancreatitis. I'm back up to 235 from 226 lowest and have since started back in the gym just doing very light full body exercises (what I can without engaging my abs) and even with the food increase my wait gain stopped.
I was using just whey isolate but that just give me the shitts now so I'm wondering if the protein not being subjected to the stomach acid is causing it not to be broke down enough to be absorbed , hence the need for something more bioavailable or just use EAA as a protein source

Egg protein is the most bioavailiable from every study I have see. And it is a better nutrition source in general then others from all my reading.

Gunsmith, you should reach out to concreteguy on this.

He had surgery for an intestinal blockage earlier this year, but after had similar issues with eating, appetite, etc., that you're experiencing. It's taken him months but he's putting the weight back on and figuring out what 'normal' is for him now. He's shared plenty in his Anasci log but I'm sure he'd had even more for you if you PM him.

PM Dante (DOGGCRAPP) as well.

Lets do this gunsmith:

This is on the house ok:

Let me know what you want to try out (anything and i mean anything) on my site that your intuition tells you might work and Ill send you 1lb of every different version you want to try flavored any way you want it or plain

egg white/pea protein isolate/beef protein isolate/Casein /pepto pro/EAA's you name it....lets try whatever you want to try it out ill send it to you on the house...lets try to get this sorted out for you.

Make a list and tell me if you want single ingredients or mixes and what flavors you want.....and ill get them right out to you on Tuesday (monday is a holiday)

Send me a PM and we will get this figured out with experimentation

Really really awesome to see someone so willing to help. DC really really cool/kk d move if you bro!

God bless you Dante, awesome offer. GS is good people and I hope you guys can figure out together what will work for him.

Lets do this gunsmith:

This is on the house ok:

Let me know what you want to try out (anything and i mean anything) on my site that your intuition tells you might work and Ill send you 1lb of every different version you want to try flavored any way you want it or plain

egg white/pea protein isolate/beef protein isolate/Casein /pepto pro/EAA's you name it....lets try whatever you want to try it out ill send it to you on the house...lets try to get this sorted out for you.

Make a list and tell me if you want single ingredients or mixes and what flavors you want.....and ill get them right out to you on Tuesday (monday is a holiday)

You NEVER cease to impress me, awesome offer!

Lets do this gunsmith:

This is on the house ok:

You are a good dude DC. Obviously I don’t “know” you personally - but you seem to follow the time proven business truth - “help enough others get what they need / want - and you’ll prosper”. I don’t think for a second that you did this even thinking about “business” - but that’s kind of the point.
I try very hard to live my life that way - but I am certain I fail at times. I will 100% be trying some of your products as soon as feasible!!
Anyway just wanted to post because I used this thread as an example to my wife. I signed a contract months ago and basically traded 6 months of my teams production for a massive amount of advertising. (I didn’t give up team members pay - just mine and my overrides). Wife got a little concerned recently as things became extremely tight but that period is up soon and I truly believe that I gave my team a huge boost - all of them are doing better than ever before. And I am confident that it will all come back. Wife is a great woman and super supportive but this helped.
Gunsmith - please share your opinions - I have some time but would like to know what helps you. I really hope that your health continues to improve man!

Lets do this gunsmith:

This is on the house ok:

WOW!! What an impressive offer! I've been checking your IG page and the amount of free advice you give is sooooooo appreciated! Now reading this... I am blown away by your generosity. It is nice to see that human kindness is alive still

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131