over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most bizarre experience of my life!

No but I did have some downed branches in the yard that broke off from a tree this morning. I thinks it's pretty clear the mothership broke these off when they landed. Most likely they wanted to talk to me about all my good ideas. Or just some rando space ho's looking for a good time.

Attachments

• IMG_20230602_134120128_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230602_134120128_HDR.jpg
    332.3 KB · Views: 16
All BS aside, one time I had a seizure. Like a full on eplieptic seizure. That caused a complete blank space lasting I don't know how long. So the seizure may have only lasted 4-5 minutes but my erased memory was more like 45-60 min. My wife came home and was shocked when she saw me. To me I was just watching YouTube, chillin. Aparently, however, I had gotten up and promptly head planted into a stepladder we have in the kitchen. Smashed it in half with my face.
Blood all over my face and shirt... had no idea.

So, quick question. Did you notice any abnormal muscle pains after this? When you have seizures your muscles flex super hard, my obliques were sore as fuck on my left side for almost 2 wks after that. Forearm muscles as well.

So this is strange, I woke up from a nap at 8:02pm this evening and got dressed, brushed my teeth and was out the door. As I am backing out of my garage my mom texts so I parked the car in the driveway quick and returned the text this was at 8:17pm. I was headed to the gym and it is 3-4 minutes away from my home tops. So I get to the gym finish my diet dew quick and head in. I usually get there around this time and have just been doing an hour of cardio a day as my shoulder is injured. The gym closes at 10 so I got to be out the door by then. Well 2 minutes on the step mill and I glance at the clock which says 9:30pm. Thinking it must be fast an hour as I just left my house maybe ten minutes ago i check my phone which also says 9:30. I am like well I guess its only a half hour today but the whole time I am wondering where this hour went. I was like did I just space off in my car for an hour in the parking lot? I don't do drugs or anything and would swear I did not spend more than a couple minutes in the parking lot.......but I lost an hour... its just gone. Anyone ever have something like this? I am hesitant to tell anyone this as it sounds fucking crazy. Its the strangest thing ever!
You losin'' it brotha

I will walk into a room and forget why I was going in the first place.

Don't worry....it gets worse as you get older.

1685734805405.png

All BS aside, one time I had a seizure. Like a full on eplieptic seizure. That caused a complete blank space lasting I don't know how long. So the seizure may have only lasted 4-5 minutes but my erased memory was more like 45-60 min. My wife came home and was shocked when she saw me. To me I was just watching YouTube, chillin. Aparently, however, I had gotten up and promptly head planted into a stepladder we have in the kitchen. Smashed it in half with my face.

So, quick question. Did you notice any abnormal muscle pains after this? When you have seizures your muscles flex super hard, my obliques were sore as fuck on my left side for almost 2 wks after that. Forearm muscles as well.
No man nothing like that at just checked for bruises or marks and came up clean. Thanks though

yeh all BS aside i actually agree with this

its highly likely you had an 'absent' seizure

yeh all BS aside i actually agree with this

its highly likely you had an 'absent' seizure
Yea I have never heard of this before I guess I don't know a lot about seizures but I read up on it and that absent kind sounds like a possibility. Thank you for the response I will definitely talk to my Dr about it if this happens again. I have heard you can lose your license for up to six months after having a seizure, so I am hesitant to bring it up but if it happens again I would be afraid not to.

Yea I have never heard of this before I guess I don't know a lot about seizures but I read up on it and that absent kind sounds like a possibility. Thank you for the response I will definitely talk to my Dr about it if this happens again. I have heard you can lose your license for up to six months after having a seizure, so I am hesitant to bring it up but if it happens again I would be afraid not to.
There are a series of tests you can take that will let your doc know if you have epliepcy or not. Loosing your license would suck but how about having a seizure on the highway with you driving and friends/family in the car? As for me it was probably brought on by heat stroke & electrolyte depletion, so I got a clear bill of health but fuckin' a better safe than sorry. I'd go to the doc anyway, seizure or not, that's just a super fucked up thing to have happen for real.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws