advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most developed Natty guys you have ever seen (post pics)

Doug Miller , no way

He dead lifts 600lb x 8 reps.. Drug free for life apparently.

so get him on a few decent cycles and he will be up to 800 x 8 reps.. Yeah right.

Doug Miller , no way

He dead lifts 600lb x 8 reps.. Drug free for life apparently.

so get him on a few decent cycles and he will be up to 800 x 8 reps.. Yeah right.
When I moved to western KY, no one believed I was natural, especially for how strong I was. I was like only 175 lbs and doing 405 for a 2-4 reps on bench, bent over rowing a shit ton and squatting a shit ton, i always offered to take a drug test as long as THEY paid for it, anytime, any day.
20200815_065923.png

God damn brad ... i mean .. WTF MAN !!! 😳😳😳😳😳

I worked 5 years in a max security prison. Believe me. There are some real natural freaks in there. Lots of guys bigger and stronger naturally than most of the guys Iv seen posting pics on here that are using tons of gear. Time under tension and genetics people. It may have taken them 15-20 years to achieve it but it’s done every day. I used to take my uniform shirt off and pump iron with them. I was not natural. But I was stronger than most of them. And I was treated with lots of respect by them because of the fact I was jacked and strong. I wish I would have taken pics of of few of these guys because if they were not locked and on gear the top current top I fbb pros would be losing

Bboy, you have/had at this point a ridiculous physique but i could see its natural. You look dead onnn to a guy I played with in college. Athletic specimen. But you also have some elite black dude genetics. Im sure at your athletic peak, you were just faster and quicker than everyone else in whatever sport you played too. You lucky SOB lol.

I played D1 college football and ESPECIALLY there, i saw guys who just had IT. They came in as 19 year olds with 7% bf lean lean. Bigger faster and stronger than everyone with a subpar diet. A couple white guys in that mix too....VERY RARE though. The difference is the ability to put MUSCLE on to the frame. Which is usually what is the "ah-ha" moment to tell if a guy is natty or not. Guys can be 170-205 maybe lean with crazy muscle bellies, but once they hit that at 220, 99% of the time its enhanced. They need help getting there.

As far the NFL guys, that's 1 step higher and i also know those elite freaks that i played with, realized they were 1 of many in the NFL. GH, peps, short cycles and Sarms come into play at that high level of competition.

When I moved to western KY, no one believed I was natural, especially for how strong I was. I was like only 175 lbs and doing 405 for a 2-4 reps on bench, bent over rowing a shit ton and squatting a shit ton, i always offered to take a drug test as long as THEY paid for it, anytime, any day.

View attachment 119806

And that's what pro genetics look like!

Growing up in South Carolina, I went to an almost all black high-school. Sometimes I wonder if my 'above average' genetics were just me working a bit harder to keep up. You've got some enormous, corn fed white farm boys around here, too.

Skip Lacour I can believe since he's short and not very big. Doug Miller: definitely not natural. He has the unmistakeable steroid-look.

Agreed on both. Skip has also admitted to using PHs, which, when he was active, were... Steroids lol. But I'll hesitantly give him a natty pass, or close to it.

Doug Miller? No way in hell...I've seen some unbelievable genetics, but no way that guy is even close to natural being that huge and in that kind of condition in a competition, no less.

Well no fucking wonder I suck in BB me on gear was not looking as good as bboy naturally.... 😁

I don’t buy into the “elite black genetics” bullshit. It just sounds like 100% Jealous racist crap to me. Usually comes from guys not willing to put the work in and dedication it takes to get there. I spent quite a few years training with and around many top worlds strongest man competitors and powerlifters and 99% of the successful ones were white. Dorian Yates crushed that fucking myth A long time ago. His hard work beat lots of genetic freaks. And he was one himself too. I’m just sick of hearing the racial stereotypes. They perpetuate hate. The best built and strongest guy I ever saw in the joint was white. And I doubt my experiences with this are an exception to the rule. Racism thrives because of these stereo types guys. For every Aaron Donald there is a jj watt. For every Lawrence Taylor there is a bill romanowski. Not knocking bboy here. The guy is a freak. No matter what color he is he would be a freak of nature. They come in all shapes sizes and colors.

I don’t buy into the “elite black genetics” bullshit. It just sounds like 100% Jealous racist crap to me. Usually comes from guys not willing to put the work in and dedication it takes to get there. I spent quite a few years training with and around many top worlds strongest man competitors and powerlifters and 99% of the successful ones were white. Dorian Yates crushed that fucking myth A long time ago. His hard work beat lots of genetic freaks. And he was one himself too. I’m just sick of hearing the racial stereotypes. They perpetuate hate. The best built and strongest guy I ever saw in the joint was white. And I doubt my experiences with this are an exception to the rule. Racism thrives because of these stereo types guys. For every Aaron Donald there is a jj watt. For every Lawrence Taylor there is a bill romanowski. Not knocking bboy here. The guy is a freak. No matter what color he is he would be a freak of nature. They come in all shapes sizes and colors.

it may very well be a real thing... but it indirectly brings up an ugly part of human nature and human history

lol, you can't know if someone is natty or not, I thought we all knew this

Obviously you’ve never played college football lol. It’s a real thing. And it’s not racist to say African American genetics have a higher propensity to hold more muscle and less fat than Caucasian descents.

These guys “lifted”. Skipped reps when the coach wasn’t looking, put on less weight than the called for weight on the program sheet. Out all hours of the night chasing pussy, eating GARBAGE. McDonalds, smoking pot.

We were white guys on the sauce, training hard as we could, eating the best we could (broke ass college kids), and we “kept up” with them.

@TheOtherOne55 knows what I’m talking about

Is this directed at my post or the thread in general? lol :unsure:

Francois Guy from Switzerland.

Attachments

• 117901865_1468293156712846_6786030166301385695_n.jpg
    117901865_1468293156712846_6786030166301385695_n.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 85
Obviously you’ve never played college football lol. It’s a real thing. And it’s not racist to say African American genetics have a higher propensity to hold more muscle and less fat than Caucasian descents.

@TheOtherOne55 knows what I’m talking about

I think it's obvious that genetics vary among "population groups", what we call races, though believing in race as a concept is considered bigoted and racist. Here in Sweden I'm surrounded by the Somali and they have the worst genetics I've seen - if we're talking about naturally high muscle mass and strength. Goofy proportions, no muscle, skinny fat. African-Americans and West Africans straight out of Africa tend to be muscular. As long as you talk about positive traits, you're still okay most of the time, though not always. My mom said that my cousin's kids, half black, had "rhytm in their blood" and are good dancers on account of the African genes and I was like, "mom, be careful where you say that, it's not acceptable everywhere", and she was like, what did I say that was bad? Not everyone is up on the latest "correct" thinking :D

Lee Priest said the IFBB stands for international federation of black bodybuilders, as a response to claims that the IFBB was racist. They seem to dominate bb, especially if you factor in that they aren't half the population in the US for example.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws