advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most developed Natty guys you have ever seen (post pics)

I completely understand.
2 guys who played next to me in college were of Tongan and Samoan decent. Entire extended family was over 6’3 and all somewhere north of 280. And explosive quickness and strength too. There is a reason why University of Utah and BYU recruit so heavily out of American Somoa. (Obviously it was a big missionary location for the LSD church) but damn, huge guys with the right genetics to play in the nfl

I think it's obvious that genetics vary among "population groups", what we call races, though believing in race as a concept is considered bigoted and racist. Here in Sweden I'm surrounded by the Somali and they have the worst genetics I've seen - if we're talking about naturally high muscle mass and strength. Goofy proportions, no muscle, skinny fat. African-Americans and West Africans straight out of Africa tend to be muscular. As long as you talk about positive traits, you're still okay most of the time, though not always. My mom said that my cousin's kids, half black, had "rhytm in their blood" and are good dancers on account of the African genes and I was like, "mom, be careful where you say that, it's not acceptable everywhere", and she was like, what did I say that was bad? Not everyone is up on the latest "correct" thinking :D

Lee Priest said the IFBB stands for international federation of black bodybuilders, as a response to claims that the IFBB was racist. They seem to dominate bb, especially if you factor in that they aren't half the population in the US for example.

A lot of people aren't going to like this post I imagine but a lot of these college and high-school athletes are on shit lol. And not like 5mg dbol either.

People think just because people are tested etc. Or they aren't knowledgeable about steroids that they aren't using. I knew guys that were using gear at 13 (not 1 or 2 either) and the gear came from the football team. Also the one guy competed in teen nationals and looked like a fucking mutant at 16. And I mean fucking mutant.

People are really good liars and some of them are just so clueless that they don't know that the "protein powder" the coach gives them has some extra shit in it.. this goes on all sports and age groups guys.

Also, for the guy that mentioned prison. Steroids are in there and not in small quantities. Juiced up guards sell to the inmates.

I know a bunch of people are probably going to tell me off for this but I'm just telling it how it is. I'm not going to sit here and debate stuff. Also not going to reply to any questions about this. Believe me or don't.

People are very good liars.

Same as asking or being asked how many people someone has slept with.. not too many people of either sex being honest on that one lol.

I don’t buy into the “elite black genetics” bullshit. It just sounds like 100% Jealous racist crap to me. Usually comes from guys not willing to put the work in and dedication it takes to get there. I spent quite a few years training with and around many top worlds strongest man competitors and powerlifters and 99% of the successful ones were white. Dorian Yates crushed that fucking myth A long time ago. His hard work beat lots of genetic freaks. And he was one himself too. I’m just sick of hearing the racial stereotypes. They perpetuate hate. The best built and strongest guy I ever saw in the joint was white. And I doubt my experiences with this are an exception to the rule. Racism thrives because of these stereo types guys. For every Aaron Donald there is a jj watt. For every Lawrence Taylor there is a bill romanowski. Not knocking bboy here. The guy is a freak. No matter what color he is he would be a freak of nature. They come in all shapes sizes and colors.

I don't necessarily think it's racism though

Just genetic propensity

Everything you say is valid, but we can also look at it from a predisposition standpoint. The best muscle bellies in bodybuilding came from African American bodybuilders; Flex Wheeler, Phil Heath, Serge Nubret, Sergio Oliva

Some of the strongest guys in the world came out of icelandic regions: Hafthor, Magnusson, Sigmarsson

East Africa produces some of the best long distance runners in the world

West Africa produces some of the fastest sprinters in the world; the most notorious being Usain Bolt

Skill based repetitive sports like table tennis has China ruling out for gold medals in the Olympics; maybe that's a side effect of cultural expectations of hard work, maybe something else, probably can't extrapolate that

I've always looked at it from a predisposition with a little mix of cultural influences. And I say this as someone who's strongest friend is a white guy who squats 700 for reps raw on 2 hours of sleep.

As more countries and cultures are exposed to these sports (including bodybuilding); we are going to see some real freaks emerge from all over the world in all sorts of disciplines.

A lot of people aren't going to like this post I imagine but a lot of these college and high-school athletes are on shit lol. And not like 5mg dbol either.

People think just because people are tested etc. Or they aren't knowledgeable about steroids that they aren't using. I knew guys that were using gear at 13 (not 1 or 2 either) and the gear came from the football team. Also the one guy competed in teen nationals and looked like a fucking mutant at 16. And I mean fucking mutant.

People are really good liars and some of them are just so clueless that they don't know that the "protein powder" the coach gives them has some extra shit in it.. this goes on all sports and age groups guys.

Also, for the guy that mentioned prison. Steroids are in there and not in small quantities. Juiced up guards sell to the inmates.

I know a bunch of people are probably going to tell me off for this but I'm just telling it how it is. I'm not going to sit here and debate stuff. Also not going to reply to any questions about this. Believe me or don't.

Same as asking or being asked how many people someone has slept with.. not too many people of either sex being honest on that one lol.

I trained around a guy that was a super heavy weight wrestler on the USA Olympic team. And he would state proudly tell how he had never done steroids. But would tell me about these vitamin pills the Olympic coach gave them one year that he got out of Germany and how he was never as strong as he was on those vitamins.

It's not uncommon at all for high school coaches to put their kids on anadrol and dbol, often I don't think the kids even know what it is, they just know they get a lot bigger and stronger. Coaches will stop at nothing to see their kids win

Lol, this guy said he did some dbol early on and almost died so he went natural. Dude was full of shit. Pathetic.

3 weeks of dbol and he was close to death haha :D
When he was 16.

Wi
The best built and strongest guy I ever saw in the joint was white.
My personal experience in prison was that race didn’t play a huge role in a persons development. There were white guys and African Americans as well as Hispanic men that were genetically predisposed to gain muscle easier than others... obviously lol! In the prison I was in the biggest factor was money... being able to eat from the commissary in addition to chow hall, the second factor was access to the real weights... you couldn’t just walk up to a bench and start lifting, you had to earn a spot.

I don't necessarily agree with the superior black genetics, either, and anyone who knows where I'm from will tell you I've grown up in mostly black areas. I've seen black guys with outrageous genetics and ones so bad I'd never wish them on my worst enemy lol Seen plenty of whites with the same.

But if you were a big white dude, you were respected. I got some racist remarks, this or that, but can honestly say I never really got fucked with because they respected size and the way I carried myself. I felt sorry for smaller white guys or anyone who may have been 'different', they got it bad.

I'd say, though, if you were to count THE most likely to be genetically gifted, yea, I'll pick black. Their genetics are as varied as any other, but when they're good they're really good. Strength? Whites. Physique? Blacks.

LMAO @ ANY of you who don't think blacks have the superior genetics when it comes to muscle building. It's so silly that some of you are that naive and really think it's because they work harder and others are just lazy /facepalm. No shit every race has outliers that are blessed with genetics, but if you were to actually do some sort of % of that population, without a doubt it would go to blacks, we all know the elite of the elite genetics in the USA go on and play either in the NFL or NBA and are their hispanics, whites, asians, etc in those sports, YES, but lets look at the %. No one is denying that blacks are the only ones that can get jacked, so don't try and say well it's just because xxx group doesn't try hard or some other stupid comment.

If you have half a brain and can think about how Darwinism, adaptation, and biology works it's pretty easy to understand.......

It's amazing how in denial you would have to be to not realize this, several books have gone into this in depth with the science behind it, and show other great genetic abilities that other races have, one book being The Sport Gene, VERY good book. I grew up in a very rural farm town and yeah there was some fellow strong white boys that had been working on the farm their whole life along with their family before them, but when I moved into the city and was around more blacks it became obvious how much of a difference there was.

I trained around a guy that was a super heavy weight wrestler on the USA Olympic team. And he would state proudly tell how he had never done steroids. But would tell me about these vitamin pills the Olympic coach gave them one year that he got out of Germany and how he was never as strong as he was on those vitamins.
hmmm...was a Freestyler or a Greco guy?

When he was 16.

Emeric, you are entitled to you opinion but I want to ask you, are you personally certain that he was/is telling you the truth? Or do you only allowing for the possibility that he was honest?

Around the same time I read about Francois I read about another natural. Or I should say clean, as this guy also said he almost died and stopped using. It's just BS all around.

Joe Bucci. This guy is neither natural nor clean here. I could give many more examples such as this. It's usually short, little guys who feel they need some type of gimmick to set them apart to promote themselves.

Attachments

• 004d4a77bca98aa6ea685d006c8572f1.jpg
    004d4a77bca98aa6ea685d006c8572f1.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 35

i was the only guard there on steroids and the only one that looked the part. I most certainly never brought in drugs lol and I’m not sure what prison you are talking about but the inmates could have not easily acquired aas in the prison worked at. Most of the guards were fat fucks who drank a lot. I was the exception up there. What little drugs that made it in were in very small quantities. It would be nearly impossible for them to hide them because of the massive amounts of searches performed. The look of someone on steroids and not on them is pretty obvious to me. They did not for the most part have low bf% or much vascularity.

i was the only guard there on steroids and the only one that looked the part. I most certainly never brought in drugs lol and I’m not sure what prison you are talking about but the inmates could have not easily acquired aas in the prison worked at. Most of the guards were fat fucks who drank a lot. I was the exception up there. What little drugs that made it in were in very small quantities. It would be nearly impossible for them to hide them because of the massive amounts of searches performed. The look of someone on steroids and not on them is pretty obvious to me. They did not for the most part have low bf% or much vascularity.

One guy who posts here sometimes said he was getting his HRT script even in prison. I think they administered 200mg every 2 weeks, what was on his long-time script. Not much, but it's something, certainly better than going cold turkey.
If he sees this maybe he can chime in.

Ronnie Coleman Pre-Olympic Run.

You here the stories of him asking Kevin and Flex what’s the secret. Hahahahaha Imagine Ronnie being on the British Grand Prix walking into Flex’s hotel room asking the secret! You mean to tell me you guys take steroids? Hahahaha that’s fucked

Ronnie Coleman Pre-Olympic Run.

You here the stories of him asking Kevin and Flex what’s the secret. Hahahahaha Imagine Ronnie being on the British Grand Prix walking into Flex’s hotel room asking the secret! You mean to tell me you guys take steroids? Hahahaha that’s fucked

The secret was the vodka Levrone had him drink :D

I don’t buy into the “elite black genetics” bullshit. It just sounds like 100% Jealous racist crap to me. Usually comes from guys not willing to put the work in and dedication it takes to get there. I spent quite a few years training with and around many top worlds strongest man competitors and powerlifters and 99% of the successful ones were white. Dorian Yates crushed that fucking myth A long time ago. His hard work beat lots of genetic freaks. And he was one himself too. I’m just sick of hearing the racial stereotypes. They perpetuate hate. The best built and strongest guy I ever saw in the joint was white. And I doubt my experiences with this are an exception to the rule. Racism thrives because of these stereo types guys. For every Aaron Donald there is a jj watt. For every Lawrence Taylor there is a bill romanowski. Not knocking bboy here. The guy is a freak. No matter what color he is he would be a freak of nature. They come in all shapes sizes and colors.

Do you read or understand statistics? It's not racist one bit. Africans have in general better muscle insertions and genetics and in general are better athletes. Do you even watch the NFL or basketball?

I don't necessarily think it's racism though

Just genetic propensity

Everything you say is valid, but we can also look at it from a predisposition standpoint. The best muscle bellies in bodybuilding came from African American bodybuilders; Flex Wheeler, Phil Heath, Serge Nubret, Sergio Oliva

Some of the strongest guys in the world came out of icelandic regions: Hafthor, Magnusson, Sigmarsson

East Africa produces some of the best long distance runners in the world

West Africa produces some of the fastest sprinters in the world; the most notorious being Usain Bolt

Skill based repetitive sports like table tennis has China ruling out for gold medals in the Olympics; maybe that's a side effect of cultural expectations of hard work, maybe something else, probably can't extrapolate that

I've always looked at it from a predisposition with a little mix of cultural influences. And I say this as someone who's strongest friend is a white guy who squats 700 for reps raw on 2 hours of sleep.

As more countries and cultures are exposed to these sports (including bodybuilding); we are going to see some real freaks emerge from all over the world in all sorts of disciplines.

What he said.

Im from a small town and seeing the varisty players who took gear and looked like fitness models is what sparked my interest in roids. The schools then chose who to drug test, and I dont know if AAS was part of it.

Ripped abs, huge traps,etc. Then 1 year removed they looked normal.

I got inot a fight with one of them terrified. I weighed about 160 sophomore year. Thats when I learned size doesnt help in a fight unless it goes to the ground (off topic I know)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131