YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most developed Natty guys you have ever seen (post pics)

xpoc

Registered
I am curious to see exactly how developed (overall...not just big and fat) a natty guy can get. I know there are natty competitions etc. but there is always the specter of guys cheating the test etc. I look at bodybuilding like I view these guys doing bench press comps in shirts. When I see a guy bench press 1000 lbs in a shirt, I always wonder how much he can REALLY bench. So when I see a bodybuilder on top of his game, I always wonder how big and cut he could REALLY get. If you guys have any pics of guys you are reasonably confident are lifetime natty (not even TRT guys), please share some pics. For example the most developed dude I have seen that claimed to be natty is Mike Ashley, but I have zero confidence he was really a natty. Not saying he wasn't...just saying I am not reasonably confident.

The most impressive natural physiques I've seen were on guys playing high level sports

Collegiate athletes; full backs, wide receivers, shot putters

These were also the strongest guys I saw in the gym: 4-5 plates on bench, 6+ on squats, that kind of stuff. Most of them couldn't have cared less about v tapers or arm size tbh

There's also the guy at my gym who disappears in a large t shirt, but walks around with a gallon of jug, and has been competing for years. You can take that for what it's worth

I can only speak for myself

November 2007, after I trained intense for a while, Max-ot, then just started Dc training , soon after this I hurt myself and took a year or so to recover. Im 6ft2 and was 215 here, I have 7 inch wrists so people usally think i weight more than I am

a few months later when I was training Dc and was taking in 400 grams protein a day, 400 carbs , 100 fats, and having the worst farts ever, a co-worker told me someone said i was taking steroids

currently my arms arnt that much better because of injuries, possibly not at all,Ive filled out more in legs, chest, back

back in 2004 my arms were bigger maybe and I was natural doing 145 lbs behind the back tricep extensions, those medium sized joints and tendons just couldnt take it

Attachments

• nov 2007  front lat.jpg
    nov 2007 front lat.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 192
  • nov 2007 classic.jpg
    nov 2007 classic.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 192
Aaron Donald, defensive lineman on the LA Rams. Dude is an absolute unit. Lean, too. Pictures don't do him justice. 6'1" 284lbs. View attachment 119773

After seeing how many athletes are on gear in college and learning how drug testing in pro sports works, I doubt many of these guys are completely natural. Not saying the physiques aren’t possible for the genetic elite, but the test is too easy to get around for people not to take advantage when so much money is on the line.

Skip Lacour

20200814_075126.jpg

After seeing how many athletes are on gear in college and learning how drug testing in pro sports works, I doubt many of these guys are completely natural. Not saying the physiques aren’t possible for the genetic elite, but the test is too easy to get around for people not to take advantage when so much money is on the line.
Yeah but Donald hasn't made any leaps in size. He's always been a massive, thick, densely muscled, lean, big neck individual. And he looks the same year round.

If Miller, LaCour, and Jeff Willet are/were truly natural, their muscularity and conditioning is very impressive and I'd like to see them on cycle. Miller especially. He's got some crazy videos on YouTube. 30+ rep deadlifts, GVT squats, and some other 5x5 stuff. He gets sliced for his competitions too as evident in that pic b-boy posted.

Wow if that Miller guy is a natty, holy smokes he has some killer genetics. In my mind I didn't envision anything even close to this when I was thinking of the best developed natty guy.

Take a picture of any high school runningback/receiver that has multiple D1 football scholarships lol

I wish I had some digital photos of my very first coach, Gene Howell,. Another monster that never touched anything. His off-season weight competition would only fluctuated by about five or 10 pounds. Not only did he look the part, he’s one of the strongest human beings I’ve ever met.

I've never believed they were. I just didn't want to get lambasted for saying it first. :cool:

You gotta go back in time, before performance enhancing drugs, i.e. steroids, were
'invented'. That is the only real way to know for sure. My opinion. Otherwise you
are just taking another persons word for it (as tests can be faked, ask Lance) which
I would love to do and normally do but when it comes to things like steroids, how
strong they are, how much sex you get, how much money you have, dick size,
fights you have won, (the list unfortunately is almost endless) and other so called
accomplishments as people are not always as truthful as we would like them to be.

A great read, the most accurate, authoritative and best book on the the early days
of bodybuilding is Muscle Smoke & Mirrors, Volume I by Randy Roach.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131