over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

most effective way to run dnp

crackerjack414

Registered
Hey for all dnp users on the board how did u run it to get your best results? It seems like there is about a million differnt ways of doing it.

crackerjack414 said:
Hey for all dnp users on the board how did u run it to get your best results? It seems like there is about a million differnt ways of doing it.

honestly, when you use more, you feel like shit and cant do anything. ive been using for 2 years no but quit, i hate it. to me, its not bodybuilding, i cant train on it, hell its hard to breathe, you get too hungry, you sweat and feel too hot. but thats because i would go 600mg/day for 7 days and follow up with t3. i came from like 34% to 18% BF in about 3 good cycles 2 summers ago. i was 18, and i didnt do anything as far as work or school, so i was able to do it, i didnt even train, because i couldn't. others like to run it at 200mg ed for a longer period of time but your t3 levels burn out after 8 days and it isnt good for the liver, so i would rather do it in 7 days than 20 days. but then again, with the low dose, you can train and still be human, LOL. anyway, i dont use it anymore, id rather train and diet. shit i would rather do cardio than dnp but thats hard as hell for me too.

Ive been messing around with very short cycles, I got the idea from Andy13 over on elite.

An example would be
Day 1 600mg
Day 2 400mg
Day 3 200mg

Taking your whole dose around 8pm so the worst part of the sweating is done while you are sleeping. This is very helpful to those of us who work or have school and its very embarrasing to sit in class or work and just sweat.

I have done this a few times and lost around 5lbs with each cycle. Also helpful because it doesn't take a whole week out of your lifting schedule.

u wanna try it out slow/safe yoru first time run it like this days 1-4 200mg only, days 5-8 400mg.

alot get good results only using 200mg so whats the harm of trying it out like that for 8 days,

personally im about to run it in about 4 weeks heres how I have decided but nothings in stone it all depends on how much I can tolerate, also gycerol helps so much, my buddy is on 400mg/day of the real stuff i know cuz same as mine and says feels 100% normal from the gycerol,

anyway im running mine like this

day1: 200mg, day2:400mg, day3:400mg, days4-7 600mg, day 8 possibly will do 800 i might do this over a longer peroid then 24 hours tho say 32-38. we'll see how it works for me last time i couldnt tolerate it,

normally , longer periods with lower doses . 14-21 days at 200-300 mg per day .

I agrea dave i was gonna go a few days at 200 and try to work up to 400mg. Ive done 1g of sodium usinate a day before and that was a realy odd feeling so iam kinda curious how they stack up.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131