over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most effective way to run hcg on cycle

fitnessmuscle

Registered
I was thinking of running 500ius hcg every 5 days during a cycle , what have been your guys experience running hcg on cycle is it effective or pointless?

I prefer it on cycle or TRT but dosing is individual.

Are you planning its use to maintain spermatogenesis & HPG axis functioning? If so, it's really best used in combination with hMG. If just seeking aesthetic goals of full size testicles without regard to fertility, what you've proposed will work fine.

See this post if interested in maintaining spermatogenesis & HPG axis functioning (e.g., maintaining normal FSH as well as LH levels): https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?posts/3094889/

Are you planning its use to maintain spermatogenesis & HPG axis functioning? If so, it's really best used in combination with hMG. If just seeking aesthetic goals of full size testicles without regard to fertility, what you've proposed will work fine.

See this post if interested in maintaining spermatogenesis & HPG axis functioning (e.g., maintaining normal FSH as well as LH levels): https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/index.php?posts/3094889/
Do you ever come totally off exogenous hormones?

The studies i have seen show 250 i.u. to be almost as good as 500. so i go with the 250x a week most of the time.

Is it necessary to run if you are snipped. And since that’s the case are there any benefits?

Is it necessary to run if you are snipped. And since that’s the case are there any benefits?
HCG does many things besides making T or fertility if you look it up. Just depends on if you think keeping those things on a more natural keel is worth it or not. Opinions differ.

Yes, I still do this. It's much easier when you maintain on hMG and hCG while on cycle. Otherwise I don't think I'd still have the "balls" to do it.

I know this is an old thread but just curious, how much hcg / hmg do you use while on cycle? How long is your typical cycle and how long do you take off?

I know this is an old thread but just curious, how much hcg / hmg do you use while on cycle? How long is your typical cycle and how long do you take off?
1,333 IU hCG applied twice a week (Monday and Friday) and 90 IU hMG applied three times a week (Monday, Wednesday and Friday). Typically 12 - 20 weeks, once or twice yearly.

I've written a practical guide to maintaining spermato- & steroido- genesis on different types of cycles/blasts here: https://thinksteroids.com/community...e-cycle-considerations.134411642/post-3017798

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131