over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most impressive feat of strength you have seen

I Use the bodyguard with "kosta" "Konstantīns Konstantinovs". I believe He had the top two three deadlift in the world at some point. Every time I train with him I was like what the f***!?
SAdly he went back to Russia to visit. And was shot and killed.

Not that I dont believe you but can you validate the way he died? Im just curious, he was a bad man, much stronger than his lifts let you believe.

One thing that deserves some talk be it powerlifting, bodybuilding, or strongman is the mental strength that goes with it. All of these things are impressive and extreme examples of what the body can do but it can't do it without a strong mind set. IronLion2 I'm sure the importance of mental strength is something that you teach these guys.

One thing that deserves some talk be it powerlifting, bodybuilding, or strongman is the mental strength that goes with it. All of these things are impressive and extreme examples of what the body can do but it can't do it without a strong mind set. IronLion2 I'm sure the importance of mental strength is something that you teach these guys.

I actually think when it comes down to pure mental strength and will power, bodybuilding takes the cake. In strength sports the use of training on edge is limited because of the extreme load and stimulus, adding in mental arousal would hinder your ability to recover, because bodybuilders use lighter loads they can go to the zone and drive out every fucking inch of power they have in their body, not to mention doing it while trying to be a weight class athlete, that shits tough. Body building is pure masochism.

Tbh it wouldn't be anything in a weight room. I love powerlifting but if you think it's a real test of strength, come try atlas stones.

But s/o to everyone who said Dan Green bc boss of fucking bosses.

Although I appreciate the feats by the strongman competitors I cannot relate, since I have never lifted an Atlas stone. Or tossed a beer keg over my head. Just like I have never chopped karate boards. It could be that some dude breaking 58 boards with his forehead is the most impressive feat of strength, but I simply cannot appreciate it as much since I have no base to compare it against. BUT, I have squatted before. So to see a guy bang out 42 reps with 4 plates per side...raw...blows my mind. And I personally have always found lifting a max weight for a single is much easier than lifting something for maximal reps. For example: deadlifting 600x1 is less impressive than doing 455x10 IMO. And to me, nothing is as physically demanding as high rep squats with a heavy weight.

I have seen a lot of very impressive feats of strength, some in person, but most on the internet. This on in particular is my #1. Lifting for singles, doubles or even sets of 10 can be impressive. But to take a very heavy weight and bang out 42 reps in a raw full squat absolutely stands out above all others IMO:

That is mine, feel free to post other impressive vid links for some motivation.

If there is a word thats better than impressive, thats what this guy is. Like some of the others said, he has great mental toughness. He makes my 405x5 feel like below average. lol..

Although I appreciate the feats by the strongman competitors I cannot relate, since I have never lifted an Atlas stone. Or tossed a beer keg over my head. Just like I have never chopped karate boards. It could be that some dude breaking 58 boards with his forehead is the most impressive feat of strength, but I simply cannot appreciate it as much since I have no base to compare it against. BUT, I have squatted before. So to see a guy bang out 42 reps with 4 plates per side...raw...blows my mind. And I personally have always found lifting a max weight for a single is much easier than lifting something for maximal reps. For example: deadlifting 600x1 is less impressive than doing 455x10 IMO. And to me, nothing is as physically demanding as high rep squats with a heavy weight.

My original point was a little misconstrued. What most people view as "strength" is more of a "strength-skill," while that squat is very impressive (I watched it and was very impressed with depth and fluidity) its equally a sign of skill than strength, if that dude didnt have perfectly efficient bar path he wouldnt have gotten more than ten. Some of these guys who have incredible lifts often arent as strong as the general public think and vice versa. People see my top sets and figure I must be king kong which is far from the truth, I often get asked if I play football, I would get my shit pushed in despite being able to lift more and being heavier than a lot of high caliber players. Point being strength is highly relative to the environment and while powerlifting is gnarly as fuck shouldnt be considered a true test or feat of strength, watch what shaolin monks do then tell me they arent as strong as Dave Hoff, signed an avid powerlifter.

PS you should try throwing a keg at least once in your life, now that's something that makes you feel like a MAN. I power cleaned a half full keg over a railing once and it went straight through the floor, everyone looked at me like I was the hulk.

In person In college in the early 90's watched a guy squat 740x2 walked out in a power rack with a leather bodybuilding belt and knee wraps. It was a college town and he was a local guy in his mid 20's. Very, very strong guy. Grew up in a small town and said they only had a Universal machine at his high school. Told me the first time he saw/used an Olympic bar in high school he did 300 on the bench.

That first video is something I remember, just crazy.

So that's what happened for sure, he was shot? Initially there were some posts saying he was stabbed to death, then claims that this was invented because he really died of heart failure. But it was very strange how there was absolute silence at least in English speaking channels. Do you know more about the circumstances around his death?
But yeah, he was an inspiring figure who the powerlifting community absolutely loved.
I heard it from a other guy on our team. He wasnt over there when it happened, I can't confidently say that's what happened, especially because the guy that told me about is a pathological liar.

I seen a 155lber suplex ( belly to belly ) a 280lb beast on his head. Ive also seen in combat dudes do things that defy logic. I cant describe but dudes shot to shit, with a brother on his back while dragging another by the handle on his vest. Love is the most powerful force on earth.

I heard it from a other guy on our team. He wasnt over there when it happened, I can't confidently say that's what happened, especially because the guy that told me about is a pathological liar.

I just think it's very strange that in our day and age people don't know how he died. Big difference between dying of some physical ailment vs. violence. For some reason those who know kept a lid on it. My guess is that his friends didn't want people to talk shit about the legend.
Reminds me of when some top powerlifter died from OD and Louie Simmons was asked how he died all he said was "he died big and strong".

Some incredible strength here! Strongest squat I ever saw in person was about 750 lbs and I was spotting the guy. Guy in this video does 1041 lbs squat!

I seen a 155lber suplex ( belly to belly ) a 280lb beast on his head. Ive also seen in combat dudes do things that defy logic. I cant describe but dudes shot to shit, with a brother on his back while dragging another by the handle on his vest. Love is the most powerful force on earth.

Your autonomic nervous system is constantly sending signals to restrict movement in areas it senses weakness or instability, it's the reason as you age you lose mobility. When the peripheral nervous system becomes maximally engaged like in life or death you don't just have more power available like you would from taking CNS stimulants, your body literally morphs into a hypermobile state on top of it. You have the ability to not only exert true maximal strength and endurance but also move in a way that you never though possible. Wild.

Ive seen some amazing things done by ordinary guys in extreme situations. God bless them. But I also saw a brother from the Teams go through a vicious divorce, lose everything.. everything. then come back to be a very wealthy guy.. Thats also incredible strentgh . I know a dude who did 10 yrs CDC, came out, doing great. Theres tons of examples, not just sport related. God bless all you brothers who overcome to achieve, in any arena

Bruh I wish, I coach beta males kids to not be beta males.
You never know......one of those beta male kids might turn out to be the next Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, or Mark Zuckerberg.

I just think it's very strange that in our day and age people don't know how he died. Big difference between dying of some physical ailment vs. violence. For some reason those who know kept a lid on it. My guess is that his friends didn't want people to talk shit about the legend.
Reminds me of when some top powerlifter died from OD and Louie Simmons was asked how he died all he said was "he died big and strong".
He had good(ish) blood work for what ever that means. My guess is he probably did die in some violent Act.

405 for 38 was my best. I was 31 yrs old And 250+lbs. but I saw a much smaller 200 lbs guy later during the same session squat 225 for 103. Ass to grass. He was like 45-46 yrs old. Fucking beastmaster. Guy was strong af.

405 for 38 was my best. I was 31 yrs old And 250+lbs. but I saw a much smaller 200 lbs guy later during the same session squat 225 for 103. Ass to grass. He was like 45-46 yrs old. Fucking beastmaster. Guy was strong af.

225 for 103...holy shit. Mind blown.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420