over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOST OVER AND UNDERRATED PRO.

That's the problem right there. I'll be honest with you Vander. You probably have the best genetics on this board and if you had any discipline and or determination you would already be a pro. I don't have 1/2 of your genetics thus there is no way in hell that I should be able to beat you on a BBing stage but based on how lackluster your diet and lifestyle is I have no doubt that I would beat you if we ever compete together. That is just sad to me. Can't you see that you have the genes and the lifestyle that would allow you to be great? You should be rolling on the floor laughing when a guy like me says he can beat you but because of your lifestyle it is probably true. Oh and unlike what you said about Rob I haven't taken even half of what most guys my size take. I just train as hard as I can and do my best to eat what's right while still enjoying life. I hope you get it all together one day because I would love to see what your physique is truly capable of. I'll take a guy who has decent genetics and 100% determination over a guy with great genetics and lackluster determination. Imagine what it would be like if YOU got the determination...YOU WOULD HAVE BOTH.

Your prolly right Duster but I just never had the drive and the willpower to do it all i guess life is more important and i dont regret it, I know you would beat me on a stage i never claimed to be a great bber, i really dont even consider myself a bber, you see bbing is a sport thats really not much fun, you have to inject substances into your body wile infecting liver kidney and overall health, then u have to starve yourself deplete and then maybe od on dieretics??? its just not worth it, people always ask me why dont you take it seriously and compete and I reply because its just not worth it, then the next question they ask is then why are you taking stuff and I reply because I have blood work done quaterly or even more so my Dr and I know exactly whats up.

Look i understand what your saying and I agree on most accounts, its like why do soemthing half ass or not balls to the wall, and i look at it like any sport I enjoy take for example golf, I love the game and hit the links frequently, I just love the relaxing parts of this game and dont take it serious at all which makes it even more FUN, same with lifting weights and bbing, I just want it to be fun for me lifes too short not to enjoy all that you do.

In my deffense I have changed alot even Rob can admit Iam much more diciplined, I never miss a workout with Rob and always give 100% even if im rolling on the floor afterwards I plan on making this year even better and getting more strict with things, we shall see if it pays off, i come along way now if i can push it a bit further i may reach my goals.

Your prolly right Duster but I just never had the drive and the willpower to do it all i guess life is more important and i dont regret it, I know you would beat me on a stage i never claimed to be a great bber, i really dont even consider myself a bber, you see bbing is a sport thats really not much fun, you have to inject substances into your body wile infecting liver kidney and overall health, then u have to starve yourself deplete and then maybe od on dieretics??? its just not worth it, people always ask me why dont you take it seriously and compete and I reply because its just not worth it, then the next question they ask is then why are you taking stuff and I reply because I have blood work done quaterly or even more so my Dr and I know exactly whats up.

Look i understand what your saying and I agree on most accounts, its like why do soemthing half ass or not balls to the wall, and i look at it like any sport I enjoy take for example golf, I love the game and hit the links frequently, I just love the relaxing parts of this game and dont take it serious at all which makes it even more FUN, same with lifting weights and bbing, I just want it to be fun for me lifes too short not to enjoy all that you do.

In my deffense I have changed alot even Rob can admit Iam much more diciplined, I never miss a workout with Rob and always give 100% even if im rolling on the floor afterwards I plan on making this year even better and getting more strict with things, we shall see if it pays off, i come along way now if i can push it a bit further i may reach my goals.

Nothing wrong with that and for once we agree 100%. If it weren't for the fact that I absolutely love this crazy "sport" there is no way in hell I would do it. I'm surely not in it for the money. Like you I do things for the love of them and there is nothing I love more than pushing myself past boundaries that others would call impossible. Once you lose your love for something you need to change your goals and it sounds like you already have.

Nothing wrong with that and for once we agree 100%. If it weren't for the fact that I absolutely love this crazy "sport" there is no way in hell I would do it. I'm surely not in it for the money. Like you I do things for the love of them and there is nothing I love more than pushing myself past boundaries that others would call impossible. Once you lose your love for something you need to change your goals and it sounds like you already have.

I have changed my goals, Rob has me doing cardio on the stair climb, I also have changed my diet to more protein less carbs, yes i eat mc donalds and taco bell 1x a week but its on the weekends, I dont even eat ack in the box hahaa, but seriously i have become much more intune with this sport since i have been training with Rob, I dont want to be 7% u just cant build muscle in larger amounts at te lkow of bf,, Rob is in much better shape then iam he is a robot eats sleeps trains bbing, I plan on pushing even harder this year hopefully it will show and i will reach my goals.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity