over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOST OVER AND UNDERRATED PRO.

The "Batman", Aaron Baker, of course!
He works out at my gym, he is still a pretty big mofo and lean. He was always my 2nd fave to Flex back in the day, but he is not talked about much anymore, very underrated and it was because of the WBF debacle of course.
He is a preacher now and doesn't follow BB'ing at all anymore, but still loves working out, he is a super nice guy and will chat with you about anything. We have had some nice long conversations and he is very generous with his time and knowledge.

agreed.

Honestly

It's a shame our own Phil ran into trouble and wasn't able to pursue his career. Still underated if you ask me.

It's a shame our own Phil ran into trouble and wasn't able to pursue his career. Still underated if you ask me.
You are so right Kaiser. I remember when he turned pro I think I was like 18 or 19. I remember me and my training partner at the time were in complete aw over his quads. Overall he has the package but the quads r kliller.

You are so right Kaiser. I remember when he turned pro I think I was like 18 or 19. I remember me and my training partner at the time were in complete aw over his quads. Overall he has the package but the quads r kliller.

Phil definitely has some amazing wheels, quads and hams. I've heard a number of reporters out there compared them to Platz's.

Present:

Overated: Gustavo Badell
Underated: Johnie Jackson

Past:

Overated: Frank Zane
Underated: Franko Columbo

Present:

Overated: Gustavo Badell
Underated: Johnie Jackson

Past:

Overated: Frank Zane
Underated: Franko Columbo

I think the one thing that hurts Jackson is just how bloated and out of shape he gets in the off season. Granted bulking stages vary from genetic to genetic, but this guy doesn't even look like he's trained a day in his life when he's in fat boy stage. If he was out of shape off stage that's one thing but he knowingly does expos while looking like the stay puff marshmallow man. He's a strong fugger however and looks decent on stage.

I think the one thing that hurts Jackson is just how bloated and out of shape he gets in the off season. Granted bulking stages vary from genetic to genetic, but this guy doesn't even look like he's trained a day in his life when he's in fat boy stage. If he was out of shape off stage that's one thing but he knowingly does expos while looking like the stay puff marshmallow man. He's a strong fugger however and looks decent on stage.

I dont know if he is getting ready for a show but a saw him training legs the other day and looked to be in great shape, but yea i have seen him in full of season mode and he looks like a lil fat man

Phil definitely has some amazing wheels, quads and hams. I've heard a number of reporters out there compared them to Platz's.
Yeah he would do the quad shake it on stage damm those r sick.

And if your really considering mimicking my avatar you are beyond all help

ok, i have to ask...ive been wondering ever since you got here if you put that up as a joke or in seriousness.

TREY BREWER (NUFF SAID)

I actually know trey and have seen him train and talk to him quite a bit, hes huge!!! and the sad thing is hes only 22 yrs old, he hasnt even hit muscle maturity yet! This kid has the potential to do some serious damage. Hes a nice, humble, down to earth guy.... I dont think he is over rated at all.. sick genetics!!

goo

LMAO! He looks like that eating cheeto's and jack in the box? Ok, i quit

Yep its true i eat that crap but I still look better then them lol, i dont need to eat good when I grow eating cheetos and JumboJacks poor Rob he eats chicken and veggies in the gym out of a plastic container and hes still just Rob lmao :p

Last edited:
I actually know trey and have seen him train and talk to him quite a bit, hes huge!!! and the sad thing is hes only 22 yrs old, he hasnt even hit muscle maturity yet! This kid has the potential to do some serious damage. Hes a nice, humble, down to earth guy.... I dont think he is over rated at all.. sick genetics!!

goo

Whats his next show? Im sure he will win it, i understand what TP is saying, Trey kinda has an uglier physique but the dude is huge and has yrs to build.

Whats his next show? Im sure he will win it, i understand what TP is saying, Trey kinda has an uglier physique but the dude is huge and has yrs to build.

I heard Jr. Nats and then the USA.

Yep its true i eat that crap but I still look better then them lol, i dont need to eat good when I grow eating cheetos and JumboJacks poor Rob he eats chicken and veggies in the gym out of a plastic container and hes still just Rob lmao :p

You're right as always VV. I am just Rob. I walk around all year in shape and look like a bodybuilder. I just couldn't imagine going through life wondering if throughout the next ten steps I take "am I going to drop dead from a heart attack." I guess that's the difference in being 8% bf to being 20% bf. I'm healthy and you're, well not. Sorry facts are facts. Just look at this pic. Proof's in the pudding, i mean Jack in the box. So, I guess I'll stay small and live a long healthy life.

Attachments

• IMG00073.jpg
    IMG00073.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 162
Oh and btw...

This was 2 sets into the workout. Ouch

Next time we work out Rob I am going to take about 100mg of ephidrine, 1 gram of crank and drink two speed stacks to keep up with you.....lol....

I will either have a kick ass workout with you or stroke out by the third excersise....lol...:p :D

Underated: Dave Draper, Flex Wheeler

Overated: Jay Cutler, Arnold

Trash talkin is fun

You're right as always VV. I am just Rob. I walk around all year in shape and look like a bodybuilder. I just couldn't imagine going through life wondering if throughout the next ten steps I take "am I going to drop dead from a heart attack." I guess that's the difference in being 8% bf to being 20% bf. I'm healthy and you're, well not. Sorry facts are facts. Just look at this pic. Proof's in the pudding, i mean Jack in the box. So, I guess I'll stay small and live a long healthy life.

oooooh somebodys butt hurt hahaha he cant take the truth so he takes oit to heart poor Rob:p

LOL dont get so deffensive there good buddy Rob, that pic only proves I train hard, I also train with a guy name Chris who has 30inch quads and 20 inch calves and weighs more then me and guess what people,,, I out lift him on legs lmao, not sure where your getting your info from but Kyle and I checked our BP together and mine was better then his lol I was 144/86;), I could see if i ran all the stuff u run then maybe Id be outta breath, I dont see how u can be healthier then me when you run all that? i have been on 400 g test prescribed by dr for some time now also add in the HCG i run wit it, I dont get outta breath taking ten steps and from what my blood work tells me im doing great :)

Moral of the story Rob is just a wee bit upset and i dont blame the guy:D , Im big hes small Im sexy as hell and well hes not at all , my BP is right on track especially for my size;) your Butt hurt and bent that you have to eat outta a plastic tub when I can enjoy fillet mignon and garlic mashed patatoes with cheesecake for desert damn i have some good genes hahaha . Look Rob is just Rob he needs every advantage he can get and if that means more supps and chicken and fish outta a plastic tub then so be it good for him.

Last edited:

That's the problem right there. I'll be honest with you Vander. You probably have the best genetics on this board and if you had any discipline and or determination you would already be a pro. I don't have 1/2 of your genetics thus there is no way in hell that I should be able to beat you on a BBing stage but based on how lackluster your diet and lifestyle is I have no doubt that I would beat you if we ever compete together. That is just sad to me. Can't you see that you have the genes and the lifestyle that would allow you to be great? You should be rolling on the floor laughing when a guy like me says he can beat you but because of your lifestyle it is probably true. Oh and unlike what you said about Rob I haven't taken even half of what most guys my size take. I just train as hard as I can and do my best to eat what's right while still enjoying life. I hope you get it all together one day because I would love to see what your physique is truly capable of. I'll take a guy who has decent genetics and 100% determination over a guy with great genetics and lackluster determination. Imagine what it would be like if YOU got the determination...YOU WOULD HAVE BOTH.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws