over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most potent injectable sarm cycle

I've been taking gear for a long time and have grown some nice titties too. I just never tried sarms before and just wanted to see what all the hype is about.
The hype is only from people that either haven't used aas or people happy that there is a semi-decent grey market option.
What I've heard is that s23 better than winstrol that's why I just wanted to try it out also heard that yk11 is as good as anadrol but is dry.
If I'm being as non-skpetical as possible, I can acknowledge that there might be a sliver of people that do respond better to some drugs than others. But I find it incredibly difficult to believe that the vast majority of people respond better to sarms than aas.
So I'm going to pin this s*** in my butt cheek and form an opinion for myself.
It's your butt cheek so do you ma. You might just be part of ≈1% that actually does respond as well to sarms as aas.

Listen I'm going to try it. I've tried drol Winnie 2-3 iu gh I've tried a lot of shit from the old prohormone days that ain't even around anymore and most people haven't even heard of.

Since apparently nobody here really knows anything about it I'll come back in a few months until you guys what's up.

Listen I'm going to try it. I've tried drol Winnie 2-3 iu gh I've tried a lot of shit from the old prohormone days that ain't even around anymore and most people haven't even heard of.

Since apparently nobody here really knows anything about it I'll come back in a few months until you guys what's up.
LOL asks for advice, gets it then ignores it.

Have fun and talk to ya in months.

That's the thing, we've all seen what sarms can do and many of us have used them ourselves. And we're telling you that the current products are inferior to aas. But like I said, your body so it's certainly your prerogative to do as you like. But we've told you they're inferior (many with personal experience) so we're not going to tell you take X mg.

Make a log and detail your cycle and share with us your experience. Good luck and watch for health signs

Just to make sure that everyone " knows what's up " Before and after pics too. Please .

So here is the update. I've been taking

100 every 3 days primo
100 masteron e3d
75 test e3d
Yk 11 injection 15 MG Ed

The cycle is not crazy
Definitely not stronger than Trenbolone. It's definitely decent with the gains but also not stronger than ment IM.
I still have about 2 weeks to go. I've been going about a month and a 1/2.

I haven't experienced crazy joint pain or dryness. There's really no side effects from anything i'm taking. I do notice a decent pump from the y k11 Immediately after I take it.

I don't feel any desire to try anymore sarms

Why did you take the YK11 if you were already on 'real' AAS?

I can't speak for Scuncknuts but I am not a SARMs fan but have tried the injectable YK-11 a few times. It has worked well with minimal/zero negative affect on lab work.

I just make sure I use one in MCT oil and not some EO or other nasty shot.

I've been taking gear for a long time and have grown some nice titties too. I just never tried sarms before and just wanted to see what all the hype is about. My joints are basically f***** that's why I got to include the MK I don't really love mk 677 but if I start lifting heavy and I don't have something like that in my cycle I'm going to be just injured the whole cycle.

What I've heard is that s23 better than winstrol that's why I just wanted to try it out also heard that yk11 is as good as anadrol but is dry. So I'm going to pin this s*** in my butt cheek and form an opinion for myself.
Best advice i can give, from personal experience, get those titties removed and then run some deca. You're already running AAS. I hadn't been able to run deca forever coz of gyno. My knees felt so much better, then i really fucked my left knee (previously my "good" knee). And now I'm seeing an orthopedist this week to get a knee injection but he's already telling me we're just trying to delay surgery haha but that's an update for my old "legs w/o squats thread" I've yet to write.
If you can get real weed would you opt for delta-8 instead?

Best advice i can give, from personal experience, get those titties removed and then run some deca. You're already running AAS. I hadn't been able to run deca forever coz of gyno. My knees felt so much better, then i really fucked my left knee (previously my "good" knee). And now I'm seeing an orthopedist this week to get a knee injection but he's already telling me we're just trying to delay surgery haha but that's an update for my old "legs w/o squats thread" I've yet to write.
If you can get real weed would you opt for delta-8 instead?
I live on the Mexican border, I can get my tits removed for around 2000$ . Money is not the problem I just have no time now days. I work my ass off from morning to night and can not take a week or 2 no work. I will do it soon hopefully in the winter.

I never tried deca. Don't want the deca dick and I'm afraid of estrogen. I've ran chingos of prohormones and lots of tren.

Every year I get real lean and swim 1000m in 20 min with epo, cardarine and test or eq

Injectable yk11 is OK, nothing crazy. No side effects decent gains

I live on the Mexican border, I can get my tits removed for around 2000$ . Money is not the problem I just have no time now days. I work my ass off from morning to night and can not take a week or 2 no work. I will do it soon hopefully in the winter.
I was kind of dumb and only had a few days off before going back to work, i still had drains in haha I do end up walking a couple miles per day for my job but it isn't at all physically strenuous. It wasn't fun but i got thru it. If your job is physically strenuous don't do what i did though. You wont get deca dick if you run test and mast with it at appropriate doses (i think you had listed running those above)

I've experimented with most sarms - they have their uses same as every other anabolic. So long as you're not fooling yourself they are "safer" AAS or an equivalent to most AAS then they certainly have their place - particularly where athletic rather than physique goals are in mind. BUT I'd caution this with value for money AAS always come out on top and health impacts are generally similar.

As for S23 - yes it's very strong (in relation to other SARMs) but it isn't a particular fun experience - you can expect:

Agitation
Fever
Dry joints
Lethargy
Liver stress
Trashed lipids

50mg of var ED will give far greater returns, less impacts and a generally will return the same cost as 20mg s23 ed.

I've run so much Tren I feel like anavar does almost nothing for me. It takes a month for anavar To make any impact on my appearance

I've experimented with most sarms - they have their uses same as every other anabolic. So long as you're not fooling yourself they are "safer" AAS or an equivalent to most AAS then they certainly have their place - particularly where athletic rather than physique goals are in mind. BUT I'd caution this with value for money AAS always come out on top and health impacts are generally similar.
Please correct me if I'm mistaken, but I believe you've mentioned you compete in amateur cycling correct? Which sarms have you and your fellow competitors found to be useful in your sport and possibly others?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity