over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"most pros were stronger as amatures (sic)"

I LOL'd myself....just at how ridiculous that most muscular looks.....

Without that weight limit David Henry would be 220 ripes to the bone right now and he would look like ronie coleman... but how can you improve legs without gaining a simple pound? or diet knoing that you need to lose muscle..? it has to be frustrating. At least it gav himm quite some first places and an olympia title

Bigger guys than me training and stepping on stage

I see these guys training and some try and kill them selfs but there is something in the Veteran, I watch the Heavyweights and really big guys alot of half reps and alot of reps with light weight and it's just not on odd days it's everytime the step into the gym. They live there too. I'm in and out within an hour some of the guys i'm talking about are there long enough too catch a bite to eat run some errands and their still there. There must be something to this one place 1st at North Americans then 2 placed decent. The others that go in and lift heavy ass weight win local shows.

I think there is different ways to train the muscle as well, with slow reps, negatives, squeezing, etc. Hell from the time I was 18-19, in some lifts I could outlift pros, but I sure as hell didn't look like them. I have gained a lot more size, training heavy but more controlled slow movements. I think I could have gotten stronger training the old way, but I do not think I would have added as much mass.

I see these guys training and some try and kill them selfs but there is something in the Veteran, I watch the Heavyweights and really big guys alot of half reps and alot of reps with light weight and it's just not on odd days it's everytime the step into the gym. They live there too. I'm in and out within an hour some of the guys i'm talking about are there long enough too catch a bite to eat run some errands and their still there. There must be something to this one place 1st at North Americans then 2 placed decent. The others that go in and lift heavy ass weight win local shows.
ha ha there are PLENTY of people that lift heavy ass slag iron doing quite well on the national level. but of course most aren't there for very long and are kicking ass in the pro ranks...LOL

yea dante.. i guess most know my feelings on the 202 by now lol.. but henry just has so much more potential than to be stuck at a arbitrary number.. train to maintain? how silly.. i can see a shredded dave coming in at 212-215.. at his height you would have a mini coleman.. that class will give you the same looking physiques show after show.. and guess what? they will weight 202.. every time lol.. common sense says a optional short class.. come in as you like..

yea dante.. i guess most know my feelings on the 202 by now lol.. but henry just has so much more potential than to be stuck at a arbitrary number.. train to maintain? how silly.. i can see a shredded dave coming in at 212-215.. at his height you would have a mini coleman.. that class will give you the same looking physiques show after show.. and guess what? they will weight 202.. every time lol.. common sense says a optional short class.. come in as you like..

And how is Dave suposed to bring up his legs?? he could remove some beef from his soulders and stick it to his quads... other than that I´m lost

Last edited:
And how is Dave suposed to bring up his legs?? he could remove some beef from his soulders and stick it to his quads... other than that I´m lost
well dave will have a better chance at putting beef on his legs by LETTING his body grow, rather than be held back by a weight limit that he def. has trouble making it down into.

B-BOY SAID IT. dante has said it to.. dave's legs are much fuller at about 212 or so.. and he is still conditioned.. but droppingthe extra 10 pounds takes his fullness in the legs away.. now, dave has maxed out the 202.. how can he make the needed improvements? he can not add much size anywhere without going over.. he already barely makes weight the way it is..

B-BOY SAID IT. dante has said it to.. dave's legs are much fuller at about 212 or so.. and he is still conditioned.. but droppingthe extra 10 pounds takes his fullness in the legs away.. now, dave has maxed out the 202.. how can he make the needed improvements? he can not add much size anywhere without going over.. he already barely makes weight the way it is..

Has the IFBB addressed why there's a separate weight class as opposed to the height class?

i actually took time from my silly ass life and wrote to them telling them with as much tact as i could how silly it was.. they actually wrote back and i also got a response from bob chicerillo.. it was completely non sensical.. i would post it if i kept it..

but in essence they have no reason.. it actually came down to a vote by many of the competitors.. but many of the competitors were 3rd tier pros who knew genetically they stand no real chance without a weight cut off.. many knew a short class would still bring in the 215-220 pound 5'5 freaks and many knew they still would not stand a chance.. so they "dumbed down" the competition.. it is akin to lowering the hoops in basketball so every one can play :rolleyes:

they also have a rivalry with the nabba in europe.. they actually use the height class system .. and heavenknows that the ifbb can t bring themselves to admit to a good idea if the competition is doing it..:(

but yes, they vote came from the competitors.. i have talked to three of the top 202 guys about this.. they all are saying the same thing.. they wish for either higher weight limit of just a short class.. you cant limit the cream of the crop so that the not so gifted can play.. makes little sense and it is the reason why the 202 purse is so low and the sponsors are not flocking to it.. it is not exciting at all.. BUT IT COULD BE..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131