over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Most secure email out right now

yeahbuddeh

Newbies
Just wanted to let you guys know I've been using ru-mx and I feel that they have the most secure email available. Its linux based out in Russia and uses SSH, something the public doesnt even know of. It isnt free but for $15 a year I don't think they can be beat. I quit buying into all the hype out there. These guys are the real deal.

**broken link removed**

yup i use them. and actually, they are free. i think you are confusing them with some other provider?

you guys should check out the FAQ's about email. some real shit is said from these guys. its funny how people think that safe-mail.net is secure just because of their name but they dont actually offer anything secure. i understand most people aren't technical savvy people but some research should be done before using email for "personal" reasons.

Just wanted to let you guys know I've been using ru-mx and I feel that they have the most secure email available. Its linux based out in Russia and uses SSH, something the public doesnt even know of. It isnt free but for $15 a year I don't think they can be beat. I quit buying into all the hype out there. These guys are the real deal.

**broken link removed**

This is undoubtedly the most secure but keep a few things in mind guys. It's Linux terminal based (all text, no gui, can't even use mouse). Also you can't "store" inbox communication as a history. It all gets wiped daily once read. There is no history kept, probably it's safest feature. It's a bit of a pain to use but if you need absolute protection, it's the best. Your average Joe probably doesn't need it but a source selling might want to consider it.

I just use Gmail for my stuff but I'm a small fish, no selling, no large amounts. LA has no interest in personal use dvds for a small fry.

Last edited:
https://protonmail.ch/pages/security-details looks like the best new service. The encryption works even if your email recipient doesn't have a secure email (because they get a link to read the email securely, instead of receiving an actual copy) You need to request an invitation to use the service and will receive invitations when they roll out new servers.

Thanks! This looks like a good solution to keeping the other 'end' of your email secure, even when the recipient is using an insecure service.

**broken link removed**

Every time that I click on that or type it in I get that the web page is unavailable.

https://protonmail.ch/pages/security-details looks like the best new service. The encryption works even if your email recipient doesn't have a secure email (because they get a link to read the email securely, instead of receiving an actual copy) You need to request an invitation to use the service and will receive invitations when they roll out new servers.

Surprised more people aren't onto this. Proton mail is free, and defintely the most secure thing going.

Have you read about "Startmail"?
They sound pretty good, been using them for a year.

**broken link removed**

Like to see more feedback on this.

i would also like to get some more feedback on this email provider

sdafemail is crap so is hushmail

i actualy heard sfml is run by Isrial intelagence sercives, like mossad or something along those lines

on another not....i thought all .com addresses can be intercepted by us gov't unless it's encrpted, or based off shore and encrypted something along those lines

Surprised more people aren't onto this. Proton mail is free, and defintely the most secure thing going.

can u explain this more in detail

you have to be invited in order to use the service?

i need an email that is secure but dont have the money atm for countermail

I have Proton. I picked my username and then I just waited for a spot to open
Took a couple months
I believe it's still in the beta testing format

I saw an article that FBI has all Tor database since 2014 I think.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity