over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mother-in-law Holiday Nightmare

Your mother in-law behaves badly towards you because your face is puffy. If you were able to manipulate your compounds to achieve a more chiseled jawline she would treat you the love and respect you deserve 🌝

I know this is off topic, but im sure lots of you have that annoying, ruin the holiday get together mother-in-law. She ruins every family function she goes to, and here comes Christmas.

Any ideas of how or what to do to make the holidays better? Shes a typical one-upper, and she is the most negative person to be around, never a positive comment. Please help!!!!
Tell her you guys have covid and are having no company.

My stepmom is like this, not my mother in law. I avoid uncomfortable situations with my stepmom by living 3000 miles away. When I visited Florida last Christmas, I had time for lunch with my dad but "ran out of time" trying to make it to his house for dinner.

Covid is the excuse this year. I miss being able to see my mom and the rest of the family, though.

Flip it around, man. Smile and enjoy the awkward. Who says you need to be the nail?...be the hammer. Way more fun.

My Fiance's granny is the most nasty negative person you'd ever meet. I also feel like she has a soft side and just needs to be put in her place so she can relax. So I just laugh and kid around, never address the question or comment, grab her and give her a hug. Never address the comment, never avoid it. Just talk about what you want to talk about. And dig the weirdness people somehow need to be.

Well I’ll assume you already smashed her phone and pissed on her leg so beyond that....

Call her out on it, straight up call her out and do it in front of others. Shitty people only think it’s okay to be shitty because others enable it.

I promise you she will either completely change after that or you won’t ever have to deal with her again. You can’t lose
I disagree. If this woman is a one-upper like the OP says she will immediately begin looking for ways to find more negative shit about him. I know this because my mother in law is Like this and my strategy was to ignore and let her rant. Everyone in the family knows how she is and it doesn't really bother anyone anymore.

Well I’ll assume you already smashed her phone and pissed on her leg so beyond that....

Call her out on it, straight up call her out and do it in front of others. Shitty people only think it’s okay to be shitty because others enable it.

I promise you she will either completely change after that or you won’t ever have to deal with her again. You can’t lose

I agree. And if she doesn't cut it out, then pre-arrange with the rest of the family to keep throwing Christimas ornaments and low personal attacks at her until she either stops or leaves and never attends another family get together.

Then get on your phone immediately and order some more aas to reward yourself for a job well done.

I agree. And if she doesn't cut it out, then pre-arrange with the rest of the family to keep throwing Christimas ornaments and low personal attacks at her until she either stops or leaves and never attends another family get together.

Then get on your phone immediately and order some more aas to reward yourself for a job well done.

Not gonna lie....I like it.

Your mother in-law behaves badly towards you because your face is puffy. If you were able to manipulate your compounds to achieve a more chiseled jawline she would treat you the love and respect you deserve 🌝
Shes 5ft5 300lbs, her face is way puffier than mine. Im pretty sure that shes just jealous my face is not as puffy as hers.
Im pretty sure she is jealous of my moon face. Shes 5ft 5in and 300lbs, her face is twice the size of mine. And i guess she could be the way she is because of her weight and

So glad I don’t have to deal with this shit. I love my in-laws. My girls whole family are some of my favorite people to spend time with. My own family though, that’s another story.

Shes 5ft5 300lbs, her face is way puffier than mine. Im pretty sure that shes just jealous my face is not as puffy as hers.

Im pretty sure she is jealous of my moon face. Shes 5ft 5in and 300lbs, her face is twice the size of mine. And i guess she could be the way she is because of her weight and

Just spike her egg nog with some RC company aromasin. She should drop 10 lbs of water and stop being an emotional cunt within 24 hours.

I'm sure you have a kid in the family who conveniently has no filter and will just say to her face what everyone is thinking.

I was that kid btw😏

I know this is off topic, but im sure lots of you have that annoying, ruin the holiday get together mother-in-law. She ruins every family function she goes to, and here comes Christmas.

Any ideas of how or what to do to make the holidays better? Shes a typical one-upper, and she is the most negative person to be around, never a positive comment. Please help!!!!
Sorry to hear hear this my man. I’m going to try to bang my gf mom or sister this holidays.

Disappointment starts by having higher hopes/expectations then how things turn out. Set you sights low for her. And just enjoy others. I never expect people to act/be who I want them to. When she does dumb shit...laugh, I find that more effective for me. Anyone else that thinks like you will understand and enjoy it. And those that don't I could care less. Because my job is not to make others happy. Allow her to have her unhappy life she has to live it and you don't.

Get on or up the tren. The rest will work itself out 😂

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner