over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Motivation is gone

Loganwolf

Newbies
I go to the gym for lift over two years. Going 3 times in a week, doing train for 1-2 hours.

I must admit that I feel laziness. I lifting just because I do it before. But I lose interest. The motivation was gone completely.
Can you suggest me something?
How do you overcome this in you life?

Take a few weeks off COMPLETELY and don't let yourself feel guilty about it. Perhaps you're burnt out. Your post doesn't mention if you've allowed yourself any time off, so I gotta start there.

Just remember how fast you lose it and how hard it is to start again.

Don't do it man stay dedicated, remember Rome wasn't built in a day and you want to become Rome. ...don't give up on yourself bro

entertainment purposes only

Got to go with jcc80's response. If you start pushing through it, you'll eventually just quit altogether. Take some time off, eat whatever you want (if need be) and enjoy the nice weather (if you have it :))

Remember why you started

Yea add some steroids. That'll bring the motivation back

Look at my before pics in the contest log section - if that doesn't scare your ass right into the gym then maybe nothing will!!!!

But, I guess if you really don't enjoy it, your fighting a losing battle.
For Me, seeing my body explode during A workout is truly Gratifying.

Honestly - just the awesome freaking feeling of the pump is like a drug. When my arms feel like they are splitting the skin like a hot dog in a microwave - I said GOT DAMN!!!

I have to take a few days off here and there - but I will never again go without the pump. Best - safest stress reliever in the world.

Honestly - just the awesome freaking feeling of the pump is like a drug. When my arms feel like they are splitting the skin like a hot dog in a microwave - I said GOT DAMN!!!

I have to take a few days off here and there - but I will never again go without the pump. Best - safest stress reliever in the world.

Like cumming, huh?

rteZP.gif

I'll be realistic and say that this isn't for everyone. I think everybody should get involved in an exercise program for health purposes. But if you're tired of training this quickly then this may not be the lifestyle for you. And I say lifestyle because it really is. You either have to have it in your life or you will burn out of it quickly... If I had to give you any advice, I try to keep my sessions dense and under an hour.

I always go through 2-3 stints per year where I lose motivation, but I continue to go and go through the motions, I just don't push quite as hard, eventually my love for it sparks back up and I'm back at it hard as ever. Just gotta push through the walls. All there is to it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Like cumming, huh?

rteZP.gif

:D

"The greatest feeling you can get in a gym or the most satisfying feeling you can get in the gym is the pump. Let's say you train your biceps, blood is rushing in to your muscles and that's what we call the pump. Your muscles get a really tight feeling like your skin is going to explode any minute and its really tight and its like someone is blowing air into your muscle and it just blows up and it feels different, it feels fantastic. It's as satisfying to me as cumming is, you know, as in having sex with a woman and cumming. So can you believe how much I am in heaven? I am like getting the feeling of cumming in the gym; I'm getting the feeling of cumming at home; I'm getting the feeling of cumming backstage; when I pump up, when I pose out in front of 5000 people I get the same feeling, so I am cumming day and night. It's terrific, right? So you know, I am in heaven."
- Arnold Schwarzenegger

i agree with taking a week off, not two tho... nobody can motivate you and there isn't any motivation in a bottle that i'm aware of.

I go to the gym for lift over two years. Going 3 times in a week, doing train for 1-2 hours.

I must admit that I feel laziness. I lifting just because I do it before. But I lose interest. The motivation was gone completely.
Can you suggest me something?
How do you overcome this in you life?

Take a little time off,,a week or so. Perhaps try a new gym(s),,keep your routines mixed up so they don't feel so 'routine'. Go catch a bodybuilding or watch some good training videos,,,that always gets me motivated.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws