over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Motivation is gone

i must ask this.....

are you or were you making any gains at all...???

or just going through the motions...???

because making no gains will def. make you lose some mojo.

whats diet and training look like...???

:cool:

1-2 hours is kinda long. I train 2 body parts a day. Like Elvia said in another thread. 20-30 minutes for a muscle, a couple times a week. It gets the job done and you aren't at the gym forever.
I do have a nice home gym that suits my needs quite nicely, so the time I do spend is very convenient.

i must ask this.....

are you or were you making any gains at all...???

or just going through the motions...???

because making no gains will def. make you lose some mojo.

whats diet and training look like...???

:cool:

I can remember like yesterday, about 5 years ago. I had been on a good bulking phase, everything was in line, diet, strength was way up. I did caliper tests on what I had gained.....Not a damn thing! I was devastated. It took me all afternoon to accept that I had peaked based upon gear and my genetic potential. I decided to go for that lean, cut look. You know the look that looks great in a tank top or skin tight shirt, not very big in regular clothes. About two months ago decided time to change it up. Been doing Gh and eating a lot of food, along with plenty of gear and heavy training. So between the water retention with the Gh, and all the food, I have gotten fairly soft, but I accept that, going for the bulk now. No more veins in the forearms like I use to have etc. but I think with the Gh I can actually put on new muscle.

I wouldn't quit. Taking time off is okay but not to much time for me I lose that shit fast if I'm not in the gym... I'd start feeling guilty and even worse about myself if I didn't workout... Change up your routine. Maybe change gyms. A new atmosphere... Finding a training partner motivate each other which is always nice but hard to find sometimes. Plan a cycle. Start reading fitness magazines watch you tube videos. That always pumps me up watching the Pros and there workouts... Is there some type of event coming up you want to look good for.. Like my girlfriends having a family reunion coming up here soon and I'm using that as my motivation. I want to look good in front of her family.. My point is find something to motivate you.

Is there some outside stresses slowing you down. I find meditation works really well.. Find a quiet place and just turn off my mind and everything else for even 30 mins works wonders... Ya know I'm always like breathe in with the good exhale all the bad.. I might stretch while I do this...Talking to yourself and motivating yourself is a very useful tool. Convince yourself who you are.

I was in the same place last year, honestly sort of depressed despite a good job, gym life going well, etc etc

Took a three day weekend to drive to the beach and just hang out, came back really refreshed. It has become a routine to take a day off work now every couple months and take a quick trip to a new place. Reminds me that the world is big place with no limit to the things you can do.

Time off, new surroundings, bing bang boom. Good luck.

I've always found that lack of motivation is due to depression. But even then if I made myself go in and workout I felt better. If that's not the problem, then I recommend you literally stand in front of the mirror, look yourself in the eyes and ask, "How bad do you want it?" Do you want GAINZ bad enough to go every fucking day? To eat that last meal when you are tired and you just want to go to bed? To go straight from work to sleep to the gym and straight back to work again? To measure and weigh every single thing you eat so you know your macros are on point? If you don't want it that bad, then you will never have the drive and the desire to do all of those things.

Once my partner help me out with same thing.
Gym... It got under my skin.
But then I feel like some sort of guilty.
And my friend motivates me a lot at that time.
So I returned.

I say, let him quit!
The more quiters there are the better the rest of us look.lol.

I say, let him quit!
The more quiters there are the better the rest of us look.lol.

Now that's a motivation comment there. Some people just like to do the opposite of what you tell them. He might be one of those :D

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity