over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Motivation video, Ronnie Coleman

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
There will never be another Ronnie Coleman. In both physique and character, I think he is the best of all time.

God broke the mold when he created Ronnie Coleman

The man doesn't look real. More like a Greek God painting on the side of a van

It's funny that you posted this today as I was just watching some videos of him yesterday!Lol

The EXTREME amount of mass and the overall AWESOMENESS of his physique are truly unmatched by anyone that I've ever seen at least. I know we should never say never, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but it's hard to imagine seeing someone with a massive body more impressive than Ronnie's.

Whenever I need some hardcore motivation I will almost always go to Ronnie's videos and they never fail to get me motivated and excited to lift! Heck, yesterday was an off day for me but after watching Ronnie I had to stop myself from grabbing a pre-loaded barbell and doing some bent-over rows after watching him row 4 plates for easy reps!Lol Thank God for Ronnie Coleman and what he has done for bodybuilding and the inspiration that he has given to many including myself!

Several years ago, I recall Ronnie taking a pretty comprehensive panel of genetic testing. He actually does possess an abnormality where his muscles are still able to recover if he uses high intensity, high volume AND heavy weight. If I recall, Flex Wheeler also possessed this genetic abnormality, and even being a lazy fucker, he was able to maintain an amazing physique training like a pussy with tons and tons of just endless volume. So testing proves all along that guys like Ronnie and Flex really do have Godmode genetics. I'll give the internet a look to see if I can find it.

Motivating for sure!
I only wish he had the foresight/will power to know when to take his foot off the gas.

There will never be another Ronnie Coleman. In both physique and character, I think he is the best of all time.

Ronnie is one of the nicest and most genuine guys in the sport and probably the best big man in bodybuilding that's ever lived.

Ronnie is one of the nicest and most genuine guys in the sport and probably the best big man in bodybuilding that's ever lived.
I only met him once in person, and that was at an Arnold Classic sometime between 2004 and 2006 or so. I bought his dvd and paid for him to autograph it along with getting a picture with him. I was glad to pay him for it because he is s humble and kind to his fans. He seemed really tired and worn out when I say him, almost as if he were sick. I could tell he didn't want to be there but he still managed a smile.

another great video with Ronnie and Arnold.

Bumping this with these early training videos of Ronnie, pre The Unbelievable. This was aesthetic Ronnie, the nearly unbeatable Ronnie, IMO...

Bumping this with these early training videos of Ronnie, pre The Unbelievable. This was aesthetic Ronnie, the nearly unbeatable Ronnie, IMO...

I wish he stoped here ... maybe bit more mass

He would still be walking today

Still THE GOAT

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws