over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Motivation

I plan my day around going to the gym....

Though viewed by 99% of society as pathetically narcissistic, the truth is that this kind of approach must be taken for those who wish to excel with anything more than 2-4 years of constant training. You are either all in, all the time, or you are just "dabbling".

As we all learn eventually, life is a marathon, and the only real competition you have is yourself. You can either live with momentum and move forward every day, or live for moments that you "HAPPEN" to encounter out of chance/happenstance.

I know this sounds weird but the healthy women's magazines like Women's Health are the best. They have great recipes with even better looking women. The shit motivates me more that Men's Health and shit like that.

Or find out your long term hot chick is cheating. Being newly single has that effect.

Love that....best diet plan ever.

What do you guys use to constantly motivated to go to the gym. I sometimes use movies , pictures or looks in the mirror to stay motivated. I also use when people start to notice changes in my appearance and commit the positives about my changes.
I work nights and go to the gym after working anywhere between 8 to 10 hrs. I feel somewhat tired by the end of the day as I stay and constantly have to walk . Just wanted to see what others use to get going .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app

Competing definitely keeps me motivated. Also i go to vegas and miami very often. So when i know im going to either of those locations and will be poolside i train and prepare as if im getting on stage. And that goes for any vacation in general where ill be at a nice resort or pool. Plus working out is my second career. i love my iron paradise. being big, ripped and strong is who i am and will always be. fitness and training is part of my identity and im proud to be a brother of iron and represent it to the fullest.

Last edited:
How long until you get tired of that..and hooked on vicaine?
I think as long as you take it responsibly....it shouldn't be an issue as long as you don't have addictive tendencies. I only use one pill...and then it's usually 3-4 days before using again. I am sensitive to stimulants, but vicaine doesn't bother me like some of the other preworkouts.

But the days I don't use it, I'm usually taking in about a 1/2 scoop of a stimulant preworkout and I just add a bunch of different pump promoting compounds to it.

I guess in the grand scheme of things, anyone can get addicted to anything if the conditions are right.

My body is weird....I can't take even moderate doses of caffeine, opiates make me sick as a dog, and I have never been a drinker as I couldn't stand the "buzz" feeling that so many of my friends liked. Made me feel ill and weird.

And I think I'm the only guy in my circle of friends that hasn't even tried pot.....but I've always worked jobs were you are randomly tested since being 16.

Probably one day when I retire, I will try it and maybe come to the realization that I missed out on the best thing ever...but I doubt it.

But as another poster mentioned, it has to be part of your schedule. I get enjoyment from just preparing my workout supplements/clothing for the next day's workout... Even if it is coming at 3:30 am!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner