over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Motivation

Underbar

Newbies
What do you guys use to constantly motivated to go to the gym. I sometimes use movies , pictures or looks in the mirror to stay motivated. I also use when people start to notice changes in my appearance and commit the positives about my changes.
I work nights and go to the gym after working anywhere between 8 to 10 hrs. I feel somewhat tired by the end of the day as I stay and constantly have to walk . Just wanted to see what others use to get going .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app

Vicaine :D

I really enjoy training so if I need something to get motivated I’ll usually get some espresso or coffee.

This peaked my interest researching it!

I currently just started using it. As I have mentioned before, I am very sensitive to stimulants so my pre-workout stuff is typically 1/2 of a serving with other "pump supplements" thrown in.

With Vicaine, I have used it about 4 times already. I only use one pill as I'm not looking for any kind of opiate feeling, and I don't really have any nagging pains that this is supposed to help as well.

But with one pill, I just feel more mentally alert and very much focused. It enhances my mood. Makes the music I listen to sound all that much better which in turn feeds my workout.

This lasts about 4-6 hours for me and their is no crash. You can really feel it "kick in" when you take it, but you don't feel anything telling you that it has run its course.

I have read reviews where people dose 2-3 tabs, and experience results similar to opiates or kratom. I can't take either of these as I was prescribed some low dose hydrocodone from a dentist one time....and one pill put my ass on the couch for 12 hours. Took two days to get that weird feeling out of my head.

But this stuff is pretty cool. It's like you don't get amped up....but the energy is clean and there when you need to tap into it.

YMMV.

my opinion

What do you guys use to constantly motivated to go to the gym. I sometimes use movies , pictures or looks in the mirror to stay motivated. I also use when people start to notice changes in my appearance and commit the positives about my changes.
I work nights and go to the gym after working anywhere between 8 to 10 hrs. I feel somewhat tired by the end of the day as I stay and constantly have to walk . Just wanted to see what others use to get going .

Sent from my SM-G955U using Professional Muscle mobile app

If you are considering a ‘substance’ to provide motivation
you are reaching in the wrong direction.

If you are looking for acknowledgement from others you
are looking in the wrong direction.

Do it for you. No one else really, truly cares. If you lack
the will or determination then lifting weights (I am assuming
you do not compete) is not for you. Nothing bad about
that. It’s not for everyone. Reasonable results require
a tremendous amount of effort (unless you add drugs
then you can ratchet it down a bit . . .) and consistency
unless you are genetically gifted, and if you are, then we
would not be having this conversation.

Try working out before your job gets the best part of you
and your day. I have worked your hours (a sedentary
job and another that required standing most of the day)
and make not mistake about it, it takes a lot out of you.

I truly hope you find what you are looking for.

I'm going to sound like a jerk, but if you feel you need to FIND motivation, then maybe this really isn't for you.

Start porking a new hot chick....

I've been training and juicing for over 30 years now.I know of no other lifestlye,this is what I do.........

hate my fkn job ...being in the gym is the only hour of the day i enjoy.

You sound like you're referring to long term motivation and not some kind of short term energy boost. Maybe it's both.

I look around at frail people...not just the elderly...overweight individuals, etc and I know how I want to keep looking as time goes on. That motivates me for the long term.

For a clean, alert and focused feeling, you should check this out... https://www.optimizedlifenutrition.com/ I feel alert and energized without that jittery, amped up feeling.

Start porking a new hot chick....

Or find out your long term hot chick is cheating. Being newly single has that effect.

OP, just force yourself to go to the gym according to the schedule you've planned. Accept that this is your life now. The gym is part of your life whether you feel like going or not. At some point it becomes an addiction. It's hard for me to skip a workout now even when I have a good reason.

It's like teaching someone to be Aggressive!
You either have or you Don't !!!!

I'm going to sound like a jerk, but if you feel you need to FIND motivation, then maybe this really isn't for you.
This isn't new to me I have been lifting since my late teens now in my early 40's . I had to take time off here and there for injuries throughout the years . Recently just started back after almost a year away because of rotator cuff surgery. I just wanted to see what everyone else used for motivation on say a tired worn out day .

This isn't new to me I have been lifting since my late teens now in my early 40's . I had to take time off here and there for injuries throughout the years . Recently just started back after almost a year away because of rotator cuff surgery. I just wanted to see what everyone else used for motivation on say a tired worn out day .

I watch Pumping Iron or the documentary about the 1980 Olympia

Or Blood and Guts or The Unbelievable.

It all helps

I'll second this ALTHOUGH...I'm going to share my personal experience.

I went almost 10 years of training not needing a single ounce of motivation. I was so determined to prove everyone wrong that said I couldn't get big, couldn't be strong, wouldn't achieve anything etc.

And then it hit me this past year. A long string of constant nagging injuries, stress from other things in life piling on, etc...I lost motivation. Still, I kept grinding hoping that it'd come around--after all, I didn't work this hard to give up now.

The solution? I did my first hard diet in 3 years and uncovered what I'd been working on and saw the improvements I'd made were better than I thought. Switched gyms to a dungeon with great old equipment etc. Motivation stacked on super high and now I'm back ready to bite again. Of course, I happened to tear my bicep 5 weeks into the reverse diet process...and now I'm even MORE motivated because I have to get something back.

Anyways--if you're fresh and have no motivation this may not be for you. But if you've lost motivation after years and years of grinding and being consistent...just keep grinding and try different things. Either time or a change of pace / scenery might be the trigger.

Good luck.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity