over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Motivational video for the tall guys

6’3-6’4 seems to be past the sweet spot Hight wise. I’m 6’3. This is why I’m a fan of Luki.

6’3-6’4 seems to be past the sweet spot Hight wise. I’m 6’3. This is why I’m a fan of Luki.
IMO being 6 foot is a little too tall. Your height makes it real tough. It can be done though. I think Lou Ferrigno achieved the best so far for a tall man. His comeback when he was older.

Lou looked great during his comeback. I'm 6'3" and I had the pleasure of seeing him at a World Gym in Venice. He was taller than me. His shoulder width was amazing. If you get a chance to read his autobiography, it's a nice read.

Being tall sucks for being a bodybuilder
Especially when you have shitty genetics 😒

Being tall sucks for being a bodybuilder
Especially when you have shitty genetics 😒

This...

If you are 6'3 plus you better have a huge structure (bones) or you are just pushing shit up hill.

This...

If you are 6'3 plus you better have a huge structure (bones) or you are just pushing shit up hill.
I am 6'3" , big hips , narrow shoulders , short short muscle bellies , very endomorphic body type. It is exactly like trying to push runny shit uphill LOL.
Still didn't stop me , I just had to I'd never get past competing in local shows.

Lou looked great during his comeback. I'm 6'3" and I had the pleasure of seeing him at a World Gym in Venice. He was taller than me. His shoulder width was amazing. If you get a chance to read his autobiography, it's a nice read.

Yes.

Same thing with me, same place, possibly same time. Lou was a monster. Just a big man gotten bigger . . . a lot bigger. Must be seen to be appreciated.

World Gym had a closet behind the ‘front desk’, members would use it to make phone calls because it was a quiet place.

Lou took a phone call when I was there and into the closet he went. Minutes later a huge commotion was underway as Lou had somehow become lost in there and was trying to break out. True story, you cannot make this shit up.

I’m 6’2” and I have worked my ass off to get to the place I am. It’s frustrating to know if I was say 5’9” I would be huge!

i met lou in 2014 at la fit expo at staples center. he was monster and not friendly, he was charging 25$+ for a black and white autograph and wasn't making eyecontact with any fans just brushing them off NEXT

Yes.

Same thing with me, same place, possibly same time. Lou was a monster. Just a big man gotten bigger . . . a lot bigger. Must be seen to be appreciated.

World Gym had a closet behind the ‘front desk’, members would use it to make phone calls because it was a quiet place.

Lou took a phone call when I was there and into the closet he went. Minutes later a huge commotion was underway as Lou had somehow become lost in there and was trying to break out. True story, you cannot make this shit up.
Cool story. I was too scared to speak with him. I just worked out and admired him. I was about 250 pounds. He was around 320 pounds by my guesstimate. Very wide. He had an odd twitch and didn't seem to bother looking "at" anyone. Just stared between sets. However, I was very impressed. Oddly enough, in the mid 90's, I was in a grocery store in Hagerstown MD and saw Ralph Moeller. I think he was the tallest pro (not sure). I made a small conversation and went about my business. Never found out why he was in that little town. neat though

i met lou in 2014 at la fit expo at staples center. he was monster and not friendly, he was charging 25$+ for a black and white autograph and wasn't making eyecontact with any fans just brushing them off NEXT
I had a good experience with him. I did pay a fee, also did for Ronnie so nothing new. He was very friendly. I got an autographed poster of him and my photo with him. I was going to just stand with him and he smiled and said let's arm wrestle! So we posed with arms tensed in the starting position and my buddy took our picture.

Jay Cutler was the most friendly. I got my picture with him for free and we chatted for a minute or two. Ronnie was the least friendly, but he looked half sick. Very tired or something. I could tell he didn't really want to be there. That was at an Arnold back in the early 2000s or so.

I met Jay also but it was much more meaningful to my ex wife who claimed he put his hand on her butt which she didn’t mind at all. I also met a completely mute Scott Steiner at a car show who wouldn’t stand up for a pic I had to crouch down. My ex wife promptly sat on his lap and he was totally shocked in the picture.

I was afraid of meeting Ronnie or Dorian and having a bad experience so I always ordered my posters and books. In Ronnies case I bought from his sister or one of them anyway who handled that for him.

I had a good experience with him. I did pay a fee, also did for Ronnie so nothing new. He was very friendly. I got an autographed poster of him and my photo with him. I was going to just stand with him and he smiled and said let's arm wrestle! So we posed with arms tensed in the starting position and my buddy took our picture.

Jay Cutler was the most friendly. I got my picture with him for free and we chatted for a minute or two. Ronnie was the least friendly, but he looked half sick. Very tired or something. I could tell he didn't really want to be there. That was at an Arnold back in the early 2000s or so.
yes i have a pic with jay he's a nice guy

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner