over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Motovation

engbulldog

Registered
Just a pic fro Dec 2010 weight around 187lbs let the flaming fly, I can handle it

Attachments

• todd flexing.jpg
    todd flexing.jpg
    305.7 KB · Views: 355
Sorry dont know how to resize the pics and if Big Evil wants to post a time line from the pics I have sent him over the years feel free:banghead:

flaming? LOL! you look awesome bro!!!

and here you go ;)

Attachments

• todd%20flexing.jpg
    todd%20flexing.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 360
arms and lats look good. pretty good taper. Ur a pasty ass white guy, just like me!! u look bigger then 187 imo

arms and lats look good. pretty good taper. Ur a pasty ass white guy, just like me!! u look bigger then 187 imo

Yes he does! He's only like 4'9 though.... Kidding! He is 5'6 or so........

Thanks guys , and yes there is no sun here in Indiana, unlike some people (Big Evil), still trying to bring a peak in the Bi's and some more size in the lats and traps, I will post a shot of the wheels later in the week...:star-w:rs

RESPECT

Todd, you are looking GREAT!
This was my training partner and one of my best friends back in "THE D" (Detroit) growing up and then again for a few years in 2000-2002. He freaking wrestled at 119 lbs and 124 lbs his senior year, so to say he is a hardgainer and has come a long way is the understatement of the century! I have moved and lived all over the country over the years but one thing has almost always stayed the same.....the Bulldog was always there for me, he always busts his ass, and I always try to keep tabs on his training/diet. He got all beefed and bulked up (wayyyy to much bodyfat) at over 205 for a while and I worked with him on his diet and training to lean that up while still making progress..... Bro, you always follow everything exactly as I lay it out (with a few swerves on the way....life and babies happen LOL) and look at you now! You're a fucking BODYBUILDER!
I have so much respect for you for what you have been able to accomplish over the years my friend. I am very proud, and you should be too!Evil

Dr.Evil thanks for the kind words! You are a class act and a true friend,Now be a pal and HELP:banghead:, You said a hard gainer, I say you might be right,stepped on the scale this morning and 187 down from 194 LOL , have found out over the years what my body needs to cut fat and how to get fat (Mass-Tech) and the wife is saying I look bigger now then before @ 215 lbs , I also found a show 20 weeks from now but I dont think I have the time or cash to get into shape to step on stage at this time but gonna try a diet and see if I can rock it out:headbang: still would like to gain a few more lbs in the next few weeks to get my head right about this show;)

Dr.Evil thanks for the kind words! You are a class act and a true friend,Now be a pal and HELP:banghead:, You said a hard gainer, I say you might be right,stepped on the scale this morning and 187 down from 194 LOL , have found out over the years what my body needs to cut fat and how to get fat (Mass-Tech) and the wife is saying I look bigger now then before @ 215 lbs , I also found a show 20 weeks from now but I dont think I have the time or cash to get into shape to step on stage at this time but gonna try a diet and see if I can rock it out:headbang: still would like to gain a few more lbs in the next few weeks to get my head right about this show;)

Stop worrying about the scale bitch! Kidding about the bitch part....but not the scale.....
Regarding the show.....If you are serious, we will make the time, figure out the cash (have I ever charged you? supps/DVD's will be fine....I got your back), and not look back. Well, I guess there are no exuses now!
Email me the show details amd lets talk this weekend and get a plan rolling.

Sounds good bro I have some supps on hand but still poking around due to the (kid) thing!!! I'll post some more shots and we can go from there and I'll hit ya up on sat if I'm not working,The only worry is losing the size and not being able to get it back again ,it took way too long to get where I'm at to start all over:banghead: I'll get some delt shots up in an hr. or so peace out Evil 42 rulz

ok a few of the delts:D

Attachments

• todd flexing 2.jpg
    todd flexing 2.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 223
  • todd flexing 3.jpg
    todd flexing 3.jpg
    325.2 KB · Views: 268
You seem to have a nice back ! Nice body !

Thanks bro It's been along time coming :banghead:

if you decide to do the show it looks like you would be about 163 or so pounds. Middle wt. deppending on ho tall you are you might want to cut to the lightwts and be a bigger guy in the class.

I ad a guy drop to bantams this year when everyone thought we were nuts, they said he would loose...it was the nationals....he turned pro!

you have good shape and good luck if you decide to do it!

Lucian

Sounds good bro I have some supps on hand but still poking around due to the (kid) thing!!! I'll post some more shots and we can go from there and I'll hit ya up on sat if I'm not working,The only worry is losing the size and not being able to get it back again ,it took way too long to get where I'm at to start all over:banghead: I'll get some delt shots up in an hr. or so peace out Evil 42 rulz

if you loosing size its how you are eating. possibly what and how much. if you diet right you wont loose much muscle size just fat. just dont go overboard.

Thanks Lucian, This would be my first show! might hold off till 2012 and just try a 16 wk diet to see how I respond and what I could improve on

As far as cutting weight it's not a problem thanks to 7 plus years of wrestling the only problem is having a 18mth old that likes to feed papa popcorn and ice cream on the weekends :D

Gonna try to keep this thread going over the next few wks with update pics , next pic will be legs on friday just to prove I'm not that guy that just trains upper body and wears baggy pants to hide the stick legs :naughty: but still trying to get over the ACL tear in my left knee and then having it scoped to remove the rest of the cartliage(sp).. lets just say my mind is playing tricks on me.... I have squated 315lbs for reps ass to ground and all I can think of is dont blow out your knee again!!!!!!!! and yes I wrap it but if you have ever gone through it you know the pain involved its not a good time trust me I will put pics up of that just so you can see what I mean:eek:

ok here are the acl pics enjoy I know I didn't!!!:naughty:

Attachments

• cat 634.jpg
    cat 634.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 192
  • cat 635.jpg
    cat 635.jpg
    288 KB · Views: 205
Hey guy sorry I havent put up the quad shots was gonna due it today, but as luck would have it I slipped and fell down 5 stairs yesterday as I was leaving for work and lets just say I would rather have been run over by a truck ,I didnt think I was gonna hurt so bad today but it hurts to even get out of bed!!!!!:mad:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity