over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mountaindog Training - giving props where they are due

i definatley enjoy and appreciate any free information that people are willing to provide. i think sometimes people think the more they give away, they might lose money, but i actually think it brings them attention and interest in their methods. and for those of us who can not afford a trainer/nutritionist at this time, free information is appreciated :D

Rajin - respect - I understand your position...no worries my friend..

Shelby - I really appreciate the acknowledgement - I really do...THANKS!!

Massive G - you, Dante, and Jason aka Isabadman are my heroes....

Jason and I are talking about doing something special this year..we'll see if I can get my shit together...

Here is a clip from tonight you might enjoy...

YouTube - high intensity sholders 1.MPG

Maybe its becasue I am still sweating and breathing heavy from my back/bi workout and worn the hell out BUT....That did not look fun........:eek:

Now . . . If you'd flipped the 60's up and started doing
presses at the end, I'd be impressed ;)

Seriously, great work on the assisted, normal, and
DB raises. Tough routine right there. How many sets?

John; you look thick as a brick, very solid, lean,
and damn strong too. It's working.

I did three rounds of that. That was my third set..I was already on fire..

JM

Thanks MtDog. You and Shelby both are highly respected members here.
Same with AlexA who Ive seen help a lot of guys from here get better.

The video clips are my favorite! Better then a still picture.
I always like to see how the big Guys are training. Impressive stuff.
Also Enjoyed ladie gets punched hard in the face :D

for you mate:
YouTube - Woman punched in the face

JM (Mountaindog) Can you PM me your website since you're no longer allowed to put it in a thread? Thanks bro!

Got it. Thanks

Last edited:

That video of the lady punching the other one for some reason puts me on the ground laughing everytime I watch it. I am a sick puppy. ahhaha

JM

john do you have an example of a weekly split you might use?

First off Shelby, damnit shhhhhhh!!!

To everyone else, don't listen to nothing John has to say, he know nothing, following his diet and workouts will just be a waste of your time!

There no everbody GO AWAY! he's my secret weapon, ALL MINE! bwahaaaaaa (evil laugh). Ha ha Jk! JOHN MEADOWS IS THE FUCKIN MAN! sooooooooo glad I got with him, it's so on this Friday in Vegas! 196 this morning and in the best shape of my life, thanks to John!!!!!

Thing that I love about my friend John [ and you get this from talking to a guy like Phil or Dante as well ] ..........is that he truely loves this stuff ......when he hits the gym it's war .......no prisonors ......nothing is saved for later ...... he wants to be known in that insane Platz type realm ......not for any other reason than he thinks it's cool [which rocks].......He is not a typical guy is this sport ......not by a long shot .......he is kind , loving , has true integrity , and a passion for bbing in every sense of the word......I believe John will hit the North America's at 220 in 5 weeks is shredded condition.......that is Phil like ,my friends [ I believe that Phil told me he was 234 at his best at 5'7 and half ? and he was close to 250 on stage at his last show ] So in lbs per square inch he is up there with a monster like Phil and I promise he will be in incredible shape.......John nearly died ,I believe just 5 yrs ago , and is also raising twin infant boys as we speak ......so for him to be coming back after his illness and now with all his family commitments is definately inspiring ......The man told me he can't even remember the last time he missed a meal .......this is while holding down a demanding job in the banking business , being a husband / father, a friend to many , a trainer , and now a competitor again as well......to me that is impressive and can only be done through a special love and passion that most will never know in their lives........I am proud to call John a friend , share this great board with a guy like him[ and all of you other awesome people as well] , and look forward to the years to come .[ not just in our own personal friendship , but what shares here , and how his great web site evolves as well]
John shouldn't be called the "mountaindog " imo........he should be called the" pit bull.".....as he is nothing less........And come 5 weeks .......Don't count him out at the North American .......expect a fight ......and in the gym don't expect him to back down or off for anyone .....there might be bigger or stronger .......but John can out tough anybody and make most supermen quit ......He will out work anyone and if that doesn't work then he will out think them as well..........So guys the " Pit Bull " is about to be unleashed with his old school hardcore style .........join the pack or get left behind......John 's going to bring a love and physique that brings back some some excitement to bbing again........It should be fun to see how the next 2-3 yrs go for the man ......So tell the folks at the North America's that the " The Pit Bull " is coming to town .......and he is bringing hell with him ...........lol.........

[ John don't be mad what I wrote ......I was jacked up after watching your vid again ......sorry bro ......much love ]

Shelby your looking THICK bro! Cant wait to start John's workout program next week once I get back from the USA's this weekend and Shelbys offseason diet! Shelby we've got a year to put all that muscle on me like you've done to yourself! haha BTW I'm going to buy you some nice workout shorts so you don't sweat off all the weight your putting on!!!!

First off Shelby, damnit shhhhhhh!!!

To everyone else, don't listen to nothing John has to say, he know nothing, following his diet and workouts will just be a waste of your time!

There no everbody GO AWAY! he's my secret weapon, ALL MINE! bwahaaaaaa (evil laugh). Ha ha Jk! JOHN MEADOWS IS THE FUCKIN MAN! sooooooooo glad I got with him, it's so on this Friday in Vegas! 196 this morning and in the best shape of my life, thanks to John!!!!!

HAHAHA X2!!!

I'm glad to be apart of this one.

Mountain dog,
do you offer any "offseason" plans?

john do you have an example of a weekly split you might use?

Sure..

Saturday - Legs
Sunday - Chest and Shoulders

Tues - back, Calves, Abs

Thursday - arms, calves, abs

other days off

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave