over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Movements you Swore you'd never try

If done correctly....they are safe..

I LOVE them....on the smith....with 1 plate
A side.....do 3 rest pause or drop sets..
Absolutely. I never go heavy on them. Like you said, intensity is key. Drop sets, RP, or--one of my favorites--super set them with lateral raises.

Absolutely. I never go heavy on them. Like you said, intensity is key. Drop sets, RP, or--one of my favorites--super set them with lateral raises.

I always go heavy on them. 315, 365, 405.... Shoulders feel good as they ever have.

Kettle bells are pretty cool. It changes the lever mechanism of your lift and can give a good/unique muscle tension while using lesser weight than you think you should. It also breaks up "same old" of weight lifting. That being said I only use them in my home garage gym in fear of looking like a sissy. Haha.

They can be used for GPP and to increase volume without over taxing the cns since there's no eccentric portion

If done correctly....they are safe..

I LOVE them....on the smith....with 1 plate
A side.....do 3 rest pause or drop sets..

Agreed. I stop at about the level of the top of the ear. For some reason these actually feel safer on my rotators than front smith machine presses

I love these I alternate them every other shoulder workout with barbell military's to the front.

Have you tried free weight behind the neck barbell? If you have a spotter they work extremely well
I need to try that! Seems like a good move. Doing it with safeties in the squat rack might even warrant a need for no spotter.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I need to try that! Seems like a good move. Doing it with safeties in the squat rack might even warrant a need for no spotter.

True but I like to go up to 315 so I get someone to lift it off for me then stand there just in case a rotator goes out or something lol. If you choose a weight you can handle for high reps a spotter isn't needed as much but I like to scare myself with my lifts Lol.

Another good one is super setting the cable crossover rear delt flys with behind the neck smith. Shit puts my delts on fire. I do them at the end of Delt workout for about 3 sets. Cable crossover for 15 reps then behind the neck smith press 225 for 20 then the reps go down obviously after the first working set from fatigue. Resting about 2 minutes in between sets. It burns to hold the steering wheel in my truck after this shit lol

my list of irregular type exercises... most of them tbh i learned from Meadows, i really like his training variations a lot...

-Meadows Rows... never thought id ever do a 1 arm row with a Tbar machine... bc of my low back issues i can't row without supporting my low back and these set my whole lats on fireeee and can go heavy... I've worked upto 4 plates+25 for ~8 reps ...sometimes i do them dead stopped at the bottom, sometimes i keep it going smoothly, sometimes i go a lil lighter and work on a lil squeeze and hold at top...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNaNM_5gHQ_/?taken-by=jay.tee.568

- kettle bells, never used really, like the JM laying extensions for triceps (try this nonhuman)... hadn't done them this way... i like it at the very end... at 5:00 in video

- 2 single hand attachments on a tricep cable... literally my favorite tricep exercise for my 2nd or 3rd movement after my power set... feel them more then rope or anything else-

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dOJ6ionl44"]IFBB Pro Terrence Ruffin Trains Arms w/ John Meadows - YouTube[/ame]

both movements are in this video

One of my favorite finishers for chest is from Charles Glass... it takes a second to get the movement correct, but then you just feel it fill the shit outtta the top shelf of your pec and front delts ...

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXB6qKRjUh4"]SuperTraining at The Mecca Gold's Gym Venice with Charles Glass - YouTube[/ame]

at 23:00 where he shows it correct

Last edited:
Glute kickbacks :( .... due to a case of IT band syndrome due to an inactive Glute Med....

I do tenny rows...

One arm at a time on the smith machine..

TENNY ROWS.......

Glute kickbacks :( .... due to a case of IT band syndrome due to an inactive Glute Med....

Kai Greene does them I've done them before. I get much more sore from RDL's in the glute tie-in area.

Going heavy on a decline bench...with no spotter.

About midway down, you know you majorly f ed up, as this weight is headed towards your throat.

You're doing 405 behind the neck presses in a smith machine?

That's strong as shit....

I got it for 2 last week.

Warm up with 135 for 20
225 x 10 warm up
315 x 5 warm up
405 x 2
365 x 5 back off set
365 x 4 other back off working set

405 is just to see how strong I'm getting. I normally will do working sets with 315 and 365 in the hypertrophy rep ranges. Behind the neck presses I find is uses ALOT of tricep strength when going too heavy my triceps do a lot of work but I've always lifted very heavy and that's how plan to continue to lift until my body won't let me

Last edited:
I got it for 2 last week.

Warm up with 135 for 20
225 x 10 warm up
315 x 5 warm up
405 x 2
365 x 5 back off set
365 x 4 other back off working set

405 is just to see how strong I'm getting. I normally will do working sets with 315 and 365 in the hypertrophy rep ranges. Behind the neck presses I find is uses ALOT of tricep strength when going too heavy my triceps do a lot of work but I've always lifted very heavy and that's how plan to continue to lift until my body won't let me
Aaaaaand I've got some work to do...[emoji2]

Standing overhead presses, or cleans.

Still haven't done them, just looks like a terrible movement. Maybe because I'm tall.

John Meadows recommended standing rack presses in a squat rack, but I tried that once and I was too tall, the barbell hit the top lol.

Also, skullcrushers after developing bad tendinitis. But slow negatives and a few other things healed it right up and now I can go pretty heavy doing them.

Last edited:
Aaaaaand I've got some work to do...[emoji2]

Strength is relative and it's just a form of biomechanical leverage.

I see guys not at my gym cause it sucks but other places who are bigger than me but not as strong. I've seen guys stronger or as strong that looked like nothing

Check this dude out
https://www.instagram.com/namnamnamm/?hl=en

Me and him are about the same size. I'm currently 270 same bodyfat as him but this mother fucker puts me to shame in strength especially squatting, I can't even phathom squatting what he does

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YsQEr-9JyUs[/ame]

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity