over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Movie: "Generation Iron"

Im glad it was in my area and got to see it! I thought it was a good representation of what bodybuilding and this lifestyle is all about! If you like bodybuilding, then I think you will enjoy the movie!

DD

Were there a bunch of meat heads at the theaters?

Haha yeah! CT Fletcher was there when I saw it and all these kids jocking him. Had to look him up on my cell, never heard of the guy. Was pretty comical to see people wearing gym clothes to the movies, may e that was their pre-workout pump? Went with the wife, CT Fletchers woman was with him, and the rest about 40 meatheads all under 180lbs.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 4

I wish I could see it in my area.

I bet that watching it, the guys coming out of the movie probably feel like many of us felt when we walked out of the first Rocky movie! For the ones that remember that, you probably are smiling right now :).

Pumping Iron was so much better.

Ben Palkuski talked so much shit that at the end didn't even make the top 10.

I didn't think phil heath was that cocky. He always seem so well spoken and greatful.

Best line in the whole movie when phil goes hey kai you been lifting for 20 years and im already better then u

I'm sure some things where presented a little "over the top" to make the movie more interesting. Just like they did in Pumping Iron with Lou and Arnold.

Yeah it was pretty funny...I've never seen such a jacked movie audience before! A couple of groups of serious juice-heads, and some pretty built kids who had dragged their dates there. Out of about 50 people in the theatre, I'd say only 5 or 6 didn't look like they seriously worked out.

Im glad it was in my area and got to see it! I thought it was a good representation of what bodybuilding and this lifestyle is all about! If you like bodybuilding, then I think you will enjoy the movie!

DD

Consider yourself lucky. No theaters in my town are showing it yet. I will have to look in some of the bigger cities.

Saw it last night and thought it was pretty good. Kai Green is just too damn weird though. I wish it was about this years Olympia and featured Jay Cutler and Big Ramy.

Anyone else seen it? It is from the same guys that made "Pumping Iron". It is just in very limited release now.

It follows a half dozen or so competitors up to the 2012 Olympia. The main focus is on Kai Greene and Phil Heath.

I saw it last night and highly recommend. I'll write more on it later.

Too bad it wasn't this O instead of last years. This one should be much more exciting and the lead up to the show could have had better "characters" so to speak. Add Jay and Ramy in, much more depth.

I wish I could see it in my area.

I bet that watching it, the guys coming out of the movie probably feel like many of us felt when we walked out of the first Rocky movie! For the ones that remember that, you probably are smiling right now :).

Holy crap! I remember that feeling....

I saw it the night it opened. I thought it was well done and I was completely engrossed. Walked away a huge Kai fan.

So looks like it is going into wider release this weekend. Check your local listings, guys.

I was lucky. Here in the DC area, it was showing on only one screen way out in the burbs....which happens to be about half a mile from my house! :) There were some huge guys in attendance I never saw before...I wonder how far they came?

So looks like it is going into wider release this weekend. Check your local listings, guys.

I was lucky. Here in the DC area, it was showing on only one screen way out in the burbs....which happens to be about half a mile from my house! :) There were some huge guys in attendance I never saw before...I wonder how far they came?
I would drive 5 miles to see it, but not anymore.

I drove about 30 miles to see it.

I brought my wife and made a date out of it.

It was a lot more fun because she didn't know who was going to win.

2 thumbs up thought it was over for Branch when he fell off that horse

[/B]I would drive 5 miles to see it, but not anymore.

I would only drive 4 miles.

I drove about 30 miles to see it.

I brought my wife and made a date out of it.

It was a lot more fun because she didn't know who was going to win.

I bet she loved it:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity