over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Movie - Prisoners

So for those who saw it, how far is too far? Could you do what the father did?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

In a heart beat without hesitation.[/QUOTE]

I think I would do whatever it took.

Saw it lastnight good movie.

I dont think the kid would have lived that long had I gotten ahold of him.

Having been the sole father figure to my ex's daughter from age 3 until 8 at which point things just didn't work out and loving her just as if she was mine all along, I had a total understanding of the father's perspective.

I liked Taken but its hard to relate to an ex CIA spy lol. And in comparison, Taken is like a rated G kids movie after watching Prisoners. Before seeing this I had read some critics comments saying the movie goes too far and crosses too many lines.

I looked around at the crowd afterwards and most people had a grin on there faces but definitely some pissed off looking people too lol.

So for those who saw it, how far is too far? Could you do what the father did?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

I don't know if I could, I never had kids so I don't know what that love is like. I would like to think I would do everything possible to get them back.

Great movie. I highly recommend seeing it.

Yes, I would have done what the father did for my kids.

In fact I remember seeing a video/story about a guy whose kid was kidnapped and they eventually found him. But the boy had been raped and molested by the guy. Well they are flying this guy back for trial and as they are walking through the airport the dad is hiding at a pay phone. Right as they walk by him he turns around and shoots and kills the guy. Of course the dad goes to trial for it....INNOCENT!!!!

My wife and I saw it on Saturday night. We both loved it. The acting isn't over the top what so ever. Very real. The two mothers, played by Maria Bello and Viola Davis very accurately portrayed the anguish and torment that two mothers in that situation would be going through. And Melissa Leo, damn! This woman always under goes such a transformation that you can hardly even recognize her once you see her. Her performance you'll remember, that's all I'll say.
Even thought a lot has already been said about Hugh Jackman, I'll add that it was a good contrast to have the two fathers. The other was played by Terrance Howard, and even though they both desperately wanted their daughters back, they didn't necessarily see eye to eye on things.
The movie stays with you long after the credits finish rolling. Definitely makes you think and perhaps reflect on things. I know I did.

My wife and I saw it on Saturday night. We both loved it. The acting isn't over the top what so ever. Very real. The two mothers, played by Maria Bello and Viola Davis very accurately portrayed the anguish and torment that two mothers in that situation would be going through. And Melissa Leo, damn! This woman always under goes such a transformation that you can hardly even recognize her once you see her. Her performance you'll remember, that's all I'll say.
Even thought a lot has already been said about Hugh Jackman, I'll add that it was a good contrast to have the two fathers. The other was played by Terrance Howard, and even though they both desperately wanted their daughters back, they didn't necessarily see eye to eye on things.
The movie stays with you long after the credits finish rolling. Definitely makes you think and perhaps reflect on things. I know I did.
Love your avater, marlo don't play....that's a good show the wire

Great movie. I highly recommend seeing it.

Yes, I would have done what the father did for my kids.

In fact I remember seeing a video/story about a guy whose kid was kidnapped and they eventually found him. But the boy had been raped and molested by the guy. Well they are flying this guy back for trial and as they are walking through the airport the dad is hiding at a pay phone. Right as they walk by him he turns around and shoots and kills the guy. Of course the dad goes to trial for it....INNOCENT!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PUE8fYxjq8]Father kills son's kidnapper **Must Watch** - YouTube[/ame]

BOOM HEADSHOT.. I like how they called it manslaughter lol

also, saw the movie last night with friends because of this thread, we all thought it was really good

thanks jay_dub! :)

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner