over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

King of Staten Island well worth a watch. I cant decide how I feel about the main character but it's an excellent movie. Bill Burr is phenomenal in his role and he is one of my favorite comedians.

Joker is worth a watch

Once upon a time in Hollywood , good

Terminator dark fate is awesome

Saw this movie last night on Show Time and out of all sci fi Alien movies think this is probably the best one
of all. If your into fast action shoot em up, then not for you. It's slow with not much talking leaving the viewer
to figure out the plot and meaning. Exact style of a David Lynch movie (Eraser Head) comes to mind. Once I figured it out
was blown away.

Joker is worth a watch

Once upon a time in Hollywood , good

Terminator dark fate is awesome

I think The Joker was the best of all Batman related movies. Coarse enjoy dark disturbing
movies anyway. What made it better was that they hid the fact he was the Joker in Batman.

I think The Joker was the best of all Batman related movies. Coarse enjoy dark disturbing
movies anyway. What made it better was that they hid the fact he was the Joker in Batman.
It shows he was mentally unstable, sure those guys had no compassion picking on him n were assholes beating him up, but he went too far killing people

Teaches me if you do these things, even when wronged you have become as bad if not worst than the people that did this to you

My dad used to say two wrongs don't make a right

Good movie though, quite deep

It shows he was mentally unstable, sure those guys had no compassion picking on him n were assholes beating him up, but he went too far killing people

Teaches me if you do these things, even when wronged you have become as bad if not worst than the people that did this to you

My dad used to say two wrongs don't make a right

Good movie though, quite deep
I thought that was what was really interesting about Joker. This character ends up killing people and you're (well not you, but i was and i'm sure some other people were too) rooting for him. And then you say, "wait a minute. am i actually rooting for a murderer? Am i fucked up like that? Can't be!" So the character and movie brought up some interesting moral questions for the viewer IMO. Makes you really think. At what point is "too much?" Where do you draw the line when it comes to revenge? I hate to sound pretentious but what i really loved about the movie was the score, the way it was shot and the use of muted colors, and i thought Joachin Phoenix was awesome in his performance.

I thought that was what was really interesting about Joker. This character ends up killing people and you're (well not you, but i was and i'm sure some other people were too) rooting for him. And then you say, "wait a minute. am i actually rooting for a murderer? Am i fucked up like that? Can't be!" So the character and movie brought up some interesting moral questions for the viewer IMO. Makes you really think. At what point is "too much?" Where do you draw the line when it comes to revenge? I hate to sound pretentious but what i really loved about the movie was the score, the way it was shot and the use of muted colors, and i thought Joachin Phoenix was awesome in his performance.

my girlfriend at the time said she would have done what he did, we watched it on devils night in the theatre, the night before Halloween. Then I said it was wrong to kill innocent people then she agreed

t the end as you saw, it Segwayed into the Batman TV show, where Bruce Waynes Mom and dad are killed

I didnt like his mindset of becoming evil because evil was done to him, he went way too far, entertaining none the less

Star wars Rise of skywalker Fell asleep on it after an intense back training session, it was long, lots of fighting between rebels and empire. Empire Palpatine is in it, overall a decent watch if you like Star wars.

Force awakens was okay, Rogue one, the best one, Han solo good, Last jedi- too long and benicio del toro didnt belong , other than that Yodas line about making mistakes is my favorite part

White Fang , animated 2018, its sooo good, I really enjoyed this. Tells the great story of Jack Londons book, it moved me

Wynn, I like the BSG avatar. One of the best sci-fi series ever. The Expanse is also very good.

Disney to Release Mulan on Disney+

Mulan is one of the most-anticipated films of the year, but the ongoing pandemic has made it difficult to bring the movie to theaters. So far, Disney has been forced to alter the release date for Mulan multiple times as COVID-19 spikes continue to delay its premiere. Now, Disney has confirmed in an investor call that Mulan will stream on Disney+ through a premium access basis that will cost about $30.

So far, Disney+ aims to release Mulan on September 4th using its new premium access feature. Few details about the feature were given during the call, but its cost was discussed. Users will spend $29.99 to access the feature in order to watch Mulan, and many expect it to work like other VOD services. Disney said it would have another call for investors within the next month to discuss specific details.

The shocking move comes as a new press release from Disney breaks down its third-quarter losses due to COVID-19. The company reports it has suffered a $3 billion loss because of the pandemic's effect on business. This premium model for Disney+ will help mitigate the box office loss Mulan will take by streaming, but CEO Bob Chapek made it clear Mulan would screen in select theaters.

According to Chapek, Mulan will be available in theaters in select markets with widely opened theaters. No specific areas were named during the call, but markets like Japan have reopened their theaters in stages within the last month or so.

This move is a first for Disney and comes as a surprise to many fans. Last month left fans convinced Mulan would be moved back further for a theatrical release following the delay of Tenet by Warner Brothers. Discussion about the live-action Disney flick flared after it was announced Tenet would screen theatrically in select markets, but the idea of it moving to VOD was considered extreme. However, given the new information, Disney has provided about its streaming service's user base, this move could easily work. Chapek confirmed the site has amassed more than 60 million paid users, and those are all potential consumers for Mulan on VOD. That doesn't even account for non-subscribers who would flock to the service to watch the feature at an additional cost.

At this time, Disney has not made any other announcements about the release dates of any other films. The comic fandom is keeping a close eye on The New Mutants as it is meant to hit theaters later in August. The call did say Disney is treating Mulan as a one-off instance for VOD at this time.

So its a 2019 film,, so may have already had a mention..The Peanut Butter Falcon 💖 ...such a good film.. and cast.. Watched it on Netflix and loved it. If anyone needs a feel good film..this has your back.. its really funny 🥰🏆xx

Really liked Mandy haha. Even with Nic Cage.
I'm usually off put by some of the horror action movies. The plots are obvious and there's no NEW vision to them.
But more recently there's been good stuff. That Witch and Lighthouse director, Eggars is great. And Ari Aster, who did Hereditary and Midsommar, is another good one. They are all edge of your seat horrors that you walk away saying, "wow, never seen something like that before."
Midsommar was such a let down imo. didnt like it at all.
The Witch was pretty good.
Lighthouse was too weird... and i am a filmaker myslef (was) so am open minded but meh i didnt like that one
-F2S

Coherence

This one works for me. I usually don't like science fiction flics but this one works for
me. Smart, unlike me, and a real mind bender. On Amazon Prime. Enjoy.

30 days of night

Hands down one of the best vampire movies I've ever seen

NJ and NY still subject to local guidelines like the gyms.

We are thrilled to announce we will resume theatre operations at more than 100 U.S. locations on Thursday, 8/20. Approximately 300 additional locations around the country are expected to open during the following two weeks leading to the release of THE NEW MUTANTS on 8/28 and TENET on 9/3. The remainder of our U.S. theatres will open only after authorized to do so by state and local officials. Check to see when your theatre opens here: https://amc.film/2CmeRlA

The company also announced it would be charging 15 cents a ticket in honor of its 100th anniversary.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear