over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

Amazon Prime offers the whole season of The Vikings to watch for free. Well not totally free. You have to have Amazon prime.. I watched it all in one night.
A little disappointing on how it ended but the series really had no place to go.

I watched Southpaw last night. I seen it years ago. Good movie. Emotional film

"Birds of prey." And "Suicide squad." I like Harley Quinn

Exclusive movie coming to HBO Max in 3 days and airing in theaters the same day. Earlier this month it was a Wonder Woman movie. HBO Max is getting many new movies this way. Wonder Woman streamed in 4k HDR Dolby Vision and Atmos too.

Exclusive movie coming to HBO Max in 3 days and airing in theaters the same day. Earlier this month it was a Wonder Woman movie. HBO Max is getting many new movies this way. Wonder Woman streamed in 4k HDR Dolby Vision and Atmos too.

From the corner of my eye, I saw the commercial for this while I was in the gym today. Gave me a boost of energy. It's been awhile since I was actually excited about seeing a film.

The last trailer to really get me pumped is the one for the new Batman, which regretfully isn't due to be released until next year, because the pandemic.

Black Widow was supposed to be released May 1, 2020. Looks like it will be released and streamed on May 7, 2021.

Black Widow Trailer Disney Plus Announcement - 2021 Marvel Movies Breakdown

Great book to read too. This is streaming on one of my services now, just cant remember who has it.

Young Frankenstein

Cloris Leachman Made Gene Wilder Break Character Repeatedly in One Particular ‘Young Frankenstein’ Scene

BB1d9uWR.img

Gene Wilder never stood a chance.

The only people who love Young Frankenstein more than the fans is the cast, many of whom noted in previous interviews they had such a wonderful time making the 1974 Mel Brooks film that they shot footage they didn’t need.

Among the iconic ensemble was the hilarious, impeccable Cloris Leachman, who played fan-favorite caretaker Frau Blücher. The legendary Leachman died Wednesday. She was 94.

Of all her classic scenes in the black-and-white monster comedy, there was one moment in particular that broke co-star Wilder through several takes; the actor laughing before she even delivered the line at times.

The moment in question is when Frau advises Wilder’s Dr. Frankenstein to stay close to the light while they are on the steep staircase — the gag is the candelabra she is holding is not lit, which the actress talked about in a previous interview.

In one take, Leachman said she raised her voice on “can be treacherous” to infer others had fallen — and that is all it took.

“As I turned to Gene, he’d be laughing, his face was in two pieces laughing,” she said in the interview. “We did about 15 takes. I hear him laughing, and I have not said anything. I just tickled him to pieces.”

She added, “Everything I did in the movie ticked Gene to pieces. And it was so much fun to work with him.”

Brooks on Wednesday said of Leachman’s passing, “Such sad news—Cloris was insanely talented. She could make you laugh or cry at the drop of a hat. Always such a pleasure to have on set. Every time I hear a horse whinny I will forever think of Cloris’ unforgettable Frau Blücher. She is irreplaceable, and will be greatly missed.”

I watched Wonder Woman 1984 last week and it´s the worst movie I´ve seen in a very long time, $200 million to make that garbage is an insult; so far they´ve only grossed $132 million which is surprisingly high.

I watched Wonder Woman 1984 last week and it´s the worst movie I´ve seen in a very long time, $200 million to make that garbage is an insult; so far they´ve only grossed $132 million which is surprisingly high.
Dam I thought it was excellent 8/10
and she’s fit

I didn’t expect much out of it. The first one was so bad it was funny. The lead actress has the talent of a pile of rocks.

I could watch Gal Gadot knit a sweater for an hour and be thoroughly entertained.....The woman is HOT!

I could watch Gal Gadot knit a sweater for an hour and be thoroughly entertained.....The woman is HOT!
She’s too thin for me I can’t handle her blank stare.
Everybody has their own type though so no judgment here.
The 3 actresses that I always had a thing for were Christina Ricci, Faruza Balk, and Thora Birch. I like the weird ones

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131