over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

Anyone seen the new Bond film Spectre? I'm wondering how it is. This is supposed to be Craig's last Bond film. Word has it that the film makers are going to consider a wide range of stars to fill the place of James Bond. It sounds crazy because they are willing to go against the original concept and look at African American actors and even consider making Bond gay. Seems political correctness has crept into even the Bond films.

Fucking liberals are starting to ruin movies for me. Black could work as long as there's an English accent. I still rather just see a stereo typical suave Englishman take the role. That's who it's for, it's not about race. And gay, just no.

I had to show my girl this. We were just saying this year sucks for movies.

We usually have our cheat meal and then go see a movie but there hasn't been anything worth seeing.

San Andres, special effects were good. Plot and movie terrible.

Gift, literally the worst plot in the history of movies. SPOILER ALERT!!!
So, he started a rumor about a kid in highschool. Pretty typical. Guy thinks he'll get even by ruining this guys life and possibly raping his wife? I also didn't like how they didn't confirm that she got raped or not. Isn't like there is going to be a part 2.

Sicaro, thought it was pretty awesome. Action packed and kind of an untouched topic for movies. First half action packed second half pretty much spills the guts of the plot.

Black Mass and Southpaw are both were watching. Very good movies.

If anyone has some must sees on Netflix let them go. Documentaries ect.

Oh shit I forgot about the Gift. I thought it was awesome. To each his own I guess

Fucking liberals are starting to ruin movies for me. Black could work as long as there's an English accent. I still rather just see a stereo typical suave Englishman take the role. That's who it's for, it's not about race. And gay, just no.

I totally get what your saying. If people want roles for a black man or a homosexual man (not that they are anything close to each other), then they should invent something original for them.

But regardless, a Briton could easily take the role of an Angle. Even Arthur was a Briton and not an Anglo. Personally, I'm more of a Brett myself...

I totally get what your saying. If people want roles for a black man or a homosexual man (not that they are anything close to each other), then they should invent something original for them.

But regardless, a Briton could easily take the role of an Angle. Even Arthur was a Briton and not an Anglo. Personally, I'm more of a Brett myself...

Ya that's what I'm trying to say

Netflix

pretty sure Robocop remake is avail on Netflix. good flick.

wife and I are watching "the gift" now
-F2S

Movies to watch not particularly recent but good ones

Interstellar
Gangs of New York
Jesse James told by the coward Robert Ford
A River Runs Through It
Unbroken
Saving Private Ryan
12years a slave
Forrest Gump
The Patriot
Shawshank Redemption
The Green Mile
Powder
Lonesome Dove
Django
The 13th Warrior
Dorian Yates Blood an Guts
Ronnie Coleman Relentless
Jay Cutler the Undisputed

That's just off the top of my head.. TV shows---

Vikings
Hell on Wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not many good movies recently, I am afraid:( So just a few words on these that I have seen for the last 3-4 months or so:)

The Gift - very nice, nothing out of the ordinary but still very much worth watching. Some very nice acting too.
SPOILER: Dnab, he didn't have it planned like through his whole life. It was just an accidental meeting probably and then the way he treated him triggered the idea of revenge.

Southpaw - c'mon, Rocky this is not;) Rehashed idea and average execution, I do not understand why it's so popular. Though I must admit girls love that movie and often cry while watching it.

Antman - indeed, entertaining flick.

Bone Tomahawk - irritating, but watchable;)

Mission Impossible - not very different from previous installments,

Men from Uncle - ok, very watchable

Maze Runner: Scorch Trial - booooring and old

Me, Earl and the dying girl - very good one, especially for those who look for a valuable film to show to their teenage kids. This on is one of my favourites this year. I wish there were more movies like that. Great stuff indeed.

San Andreas - one of the worst ever;) So many illogical events and horrible plot holes it is not possible to watch it without a smirk on one's face;)

Inside Out - Very nice, very fresh, innovative at times... a must see, if you like cartoons.

Self less - watchable:)

Last edited:
Not many good movies recently, I am afraid:( So just a few words on these that I have seen for the last 3-4 months or so:)

The Gift - very nice, nothing out of the ordinary but still very much worth watching. Some very nice acting too.

SPOILER: Dnab, he didn't have it planned like through his whole life. It was just an accidental meeting probably and then the way he treated him triggered the idea of revenge.

Southpaw - c'mon, Rocky this is not;) Rehashed idea and average execution, I do not understand why it's so popular. Though I must admit girls love that movie and often cry while watching it.

Antman - indeed, entertaining flick.

Bone Tomahawk - irritating, but watchable;)

Mission Impossible - not very different from previous installments,

Men from Uncle - ok, very watchable

Maze Runner: Scorch Trial - booooring and old

Me, Earl and the dying girl - very good one, especially for those who look for a valuable film to show to their teenage kids. This on is one of my favourites this year. I wish there were more movies like that. Great stuff indeed.

San Andreas - one of the worst ever;) So many illogical events and horrible plot holes it is not possible to watch it without a smirk on one's face;)

Inside Out - Very nice, very fresh, innovative at times... a must see, if you like cartoons.

Self less - watchable:)

I like your movie criticism, I like to be the same way, I analyze it all... What would you say is your top5 fav movies, or top10

Southpaw and Black mass were excellent. there is a documentary on netflix about whitey bugler that gives a good background for the movie

Thanks, Future!
Well, kind of hard to think of my 5 or 10 favourite movies of all times as there were quite many:)

But just to give a few random examples:

Run Lola, Run - Who says German films cannot be good? This one definitely is extraordinarily good. And the OST kills:)

Akira - this is Japanes anime based on a very profound and visionary manga of the same title. It made a huuuuge impression on me when I was a kid. Very deep, very futuristic, extraordinary execution and smashing OST. Please bear in mind it's old now:)

Leon The Professional - Gary Oldman's best performance thus far. Great acting, good story, brilliant execution.

Matrix - when the first Matrix appeared, it was like a whole "new level" of sci fi movies to me:)

2001: A space odyssey - soooo epic and inspiring! I love it!

Snatch - Guy Ritchie at his best:)

Gran Torino - Clint Eastwood is the man:) But his western movies were awsome too:)

Network - deep and thought provoking satire. Awesome!

Green Mile/Shawshank Redemption - great movies based on great novels.

There definitely are many, many more:)

Thanks, Future!

Well, kind of hard to think of my 5 or 10 favourite movies of all times as there were quite many:)

But just to give a few random examples:

Run Lola, Run - Who says German films cannot be good? This one definitely is extraordinarily good. And the OST kills:)

Akira - this is Japanes anime based on a very profound and visionary manga of the same title. It made a huuuuge impression on me when I was a kid. Very deep, very futuristic, extraordinary execution and smashing OST. Please bear in mind it's old now:)

Leon The Professional - Gary Oldman's best performance thus far. Great acting, good story, brilliant execution.

Matrix - when the first Matrix appeared, it was like a whole "new level" of sci fi movies to me:)

2001: A space odyssey - soooo epic and inspiring! I love it!

Snatch - Guy Ritchie at his best:)

Gran Torino - Clint Eastwood is the man:) But his western movies were awsome too:)

Network - deep and thought provoking satire. Awesome!

Green Mile/Shawshank Redemption - great movies based on great novels.

There definitely are many, many more:)

Im a checkout some of those! Some of them I've already seen and agree, very good. Im assuming you like sci-fi...
I know what you mean by picking fav movies lol it's a VERY confusing conflicting question to answer!

GUYS! We all know Horror movies are some of the either shittiest/relatively good movies produced.. Very rare anyone comes across a good horror movie!

What horror movies are yalls top5 favorite!?

not too many years ago, all you people would talk about was Fight Club.
A somewhat-philosophical film about bourgeois restlessness, just as bodybuilding is about bourgeois excess.

Half of the films you guys are talking about are about utter bullshit.

I'm not saying that I have a stance one way or anyother, but it really makes me contemplate things.

Future, check them out, you might like some of them.

Figt-club was ok, but it has as much to do with philosophy as The alchemist by once revered Coelho... meaning - not much:) Still a very good movie though:)
And The pixies song at the end was so spot-on!:)

As a matter of fact, Matrix, being a sci-fi movie, is at the same time one of the most philosophical movies created. There are dozens of ideas taken from Socrates, Plato, Descartes and many others. Not to mention Far Eastern philosophies:)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity