over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVIES to WATCH

Watch Ford VS Ferrari. It was interesting to see how Carroll Shelby and Lee Iacocca got started.

My wife and I just watched Knives Out. It's a modern day whodunit/Agatha-Christie type movie but with several truly LOL moments. We liked it.

A lot of these movies will be in the theaters in a few weeks.

The 2020 Movies We Absolutely Can't Wait For

Anyone see the irishman? Im kinda dreading watching it, because its over 3hrs..Might have to stream that one, but other than that one, big Adam Sandler fan, so I want to see uncut gems..

Anyone see the irishman? Im kinda dreading watching it, because its over 3hrs..Might have to stream that one, but other than that one, big Adam Sandler fan, so I want to see uncut gems..
I'm looking forward to this one as well! I grew up on Adam Sandler and his movies have always entertained me.

saw it - was good - a lot of great actors - only thing I dreaded was its a 3 hour movie..so you need a block of time - went fast though

newest Rambo... i saw it in theatre and liked it. came out on video for purchase and i bought it and watched again. Fun movie. excellent send off for Rambo. such an epic character.....
-F2S

Once upon a time in Hollywood. If you like action see it. impressed. along with the late sixties cool stuff in it

saw it - was good - a lot of great actors - only thing I dreaded was its a 3 hour movie..so you need a block of time - went fast though

Yes, I know.. I am going to have a bunch of days off next week because of holidays, so I plan on setting away some time to watch this one with the wife..

I’ve been watching a lot of Chris Stuckman reviews on YouTube he’s got a lot of them and they are relatively short most of them.

The Lighthouse
starring willem dafoe and robert pattison

i have a degree in film so would like to write a high brow highly educated review on this movie. but i am just gonna say i think it sucks. DONT watch it. i see what they were trying to do but its just too artsy. and i like artsy films. sometimes... this was a good effort but meh. skip it.

spoiler alert: if u finally wanna see a man fuck a mermaid and what mermaid pussy looks like then this movie is for you.
-F2S

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity