over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Moving to Arizona

miketasher

Registered
Anyone recommend a good gym in Phoenix area. My wife and I are moving probably to Queen Creek are at the end of February. We both train alot and I compete and would like to be workout around a few other bodybuilders. I tain now at a fitness gym here in Indiana and it is hard staying motivated. Any help would be great. Thanks

EVERYONE IS MOVING HERE ARGHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

I actually think Gold's has a decent gym in that area. I'm sure you could find it on their website. :eek:

MikeS and I have a good bud who lives there

Nice place..Been there passing through to CA. Mike and I have to plan a trip some day

its great out here man.....tons of hot chicks ect.

queen creek it too far south IMO try for tempe or scottsdale. or chandler.

I have a buuddy moving to PHOENIX at the end of FEB...the job market went from #37 in the nation to #3, so tons of people are moving there...I might be there in MAY??

miketasher said:
Anyone recommend a good gym in Phoenix area. My wife and I are moving probably to Queen Creek are at the end of February. We both train alot and I compete and would like to be workout around a few other bodybuilders. I tain now at a fitness gym here in Indiana and it is hard staying motivated. Any help would be great. Thanks

Queen Creek is way out there; not much there yet but growing fast. I workout at the Gold's in Gilbert and that is probably going to be the closest one that is a real gym.

Hey man...there are tons of places out here to train. Where your at is a little bit of a haul....but I know that you can't beat a good gym to train at. There are 4 Golds (ALL OPEN 24 HOURS) in the valley.....one in north Scottsdale, one in Gilbert, one in Mesa, and one in Awatuckee(sp). Not to mention you have World, 24 hour Fitness, and L.A Fitness amoung several others. There are great places to get all your supplements too. It's House Of Fitness and we have the lowest prices youll find anywhere. We MATCH any internet price not to mention most of the prices are already that low to begin with. There are great places to eat out here that really do their best to serve the bodybuilding community. Fitness cafe is close to the Golds in north Scottsdale and also my store and so is a place called Soma. They have tons of places to tan out here too...ect ect. If you have any questions just PM me and Ill try to do my best. You have a ton of members from this board that train at some of these places so more than likely they would point you in the right direction as well. :)

awn my man,
i was thinking the other day you should get into real estate. your the best salesman ive talked to. plus friendly. what a guy! im just having a little fun man. dont take it wrong. im actually in a good mood today i think. but yes he is right az is a pretty nice place for the healthy.

hey mike,

maybe we can talk theresa and mental1 into goin too. what do ya think mental1? you know i hate this weather here. i'll give u a call later this week.

Let's go!!

Josh,

I am working on Mental1 now. I am making a couple offers w/i the next week. You guys can come an visit whenevr. If you want to move you can stay with us until you find a place. Keep up the diet!!!!

MrJuiceHead said:
its great out here man.....tons of hot chicks ect.

queen creek it too far south IMO try for tempe or scottsdale. or chandler.

i also live here in scottsdale and i must agree queen creek is a lil out there , your best bet is prolly like Mrjuicehead said either scottsdale chandler or tempe.

If anyone needs an agent to help them buy a house or find a lease, let me know. :)

Set it up

TONE said:
If anyone needs an agent to help them buy a house or find a lease, let me know. :)

I haven't signed with an agent, so I will PM u w/ my number. I am transferring my appraisal license out there also.

Options

I would love to move to Scottsdale/Chandler or Gilbert but I dont want to spend over 250K. I need 2K sq ft or more and something newer 10yrs or less. Anyone with suggeestions please let me know. Thanks again

miketasher said:
I would love to move to Scottsdale/Chandler or Gilbert but I dont want to spend over 250K. I need 2K sq ft or more and something newer 10yrs or less. Anyone with suggeestions please let me know. Thanks again

If 250K is your limit then you aren't going to come close to that in Scottsdale; but should be able to be right around that limit in Gilbert or Chandler. We just moved into a brand new build in Gilbert about 7 months ago and it is 2400 sq ft and was around 260K I think. The prices have gone up a bit since then but we are also in one of the nicer areas. There are a ton of new builds going up around here and in Chandler that should fit your needs. You will still be far out of Phoenix and Scottsdale but you will also not be in BFE like in Queen Creek. If you goto iNest.com they have a really good search engine that can show you new builds in the area.

miketasher said:
I haven't signed with an agent, so I will PM u w/ my number. I am transferring my appraisal license out there also.

Reply Sent.

The market out here is absolutely booming. I went to check out a mediocre(at best) 1900 sq/ft home way out in the northwest valley with a client yesterday and the agent had already received a full price offer when the house had been on the market 24 hours. Buyers have been coming in droves and in some instances it can work against you to have great financing instead of cash, because the seller wants to close as quickly as possible.

I started off light myself with a little 2 bed/2 bath condo that I bought for $86k that I made some minor improvements on(paint, countertops, blinds,appliances) and sold it two years later for $113k without paying a commission(I am an agent).

I have lived here my entire life for the most part and I think Scottsdale has got to be the best all around city to live in, unless of course you can afford at $3M home on Camelback Mountain. :D

Hey Miketasher. I am suppose to be the one moving out to Scottsdale first. :D I just got to sell my personal training/nutritional facility first. Anyone interested in a very lucrative personal training facility...feel free to PM me on this one. There are a few on here that have seen my place. I just cant stand the weather and environment here for me. I have lived here my whole life and just wanting to see what arizona has to offer:) Hey joshbarnett....im done for moving out there. I told mike I already have a place to live out there. I am just locked into my lease until november 05.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131