over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MOVING TO PHOENIZ AREA GYMS?

Beaver24

Registered
Hi moving to Chandler - Gilbert area on the new year turn. Eos is all I am finding. What other gyms are there? Has to be something awesome.

Hi moving to Chandler - Gilbert area on the new year turn. Eos is all I am finding. What other gyms are there? Has to be something awesome.

Lifetime on Warner a little east of Gilbert Rd. Its a little pricey but it has everything pool, racquetball, basketball, etc.. Plenty of equipment, plenty of space, and people are more respectful and have better etiquette than many of the other places out here.

Thats Dusty Hanshaw territory. Check out some of his vids on youtube and you can see the interior of several gyms in that region.

Thats Dusty Hanshaw territory. Check out some of his vids on youtube and you can see the interior of several gyms in that region.

He's out in Scottsdale, which would be quite a daily drive from Chandler-Gilbert area.

Understand, but beggars cant be choosers. If they're looking for a bodybuilding/good gym, a 30 min drive isn't bad.
Los Angeles is way worse than that.

I would drive 30 mins for a good gym. Heck, I am driving 20 mins now for a bad gym, but at least its open.

I was looking at that area too for a move in the near future. You renting or buying? Still undecided on that area or prescott or flagstaff.

You guys are nuts, I don't think I've ever driven more than 2 miles for my gym and that's only because my walking distance one closed. You guys make it seem like some gyms have magical tren infused iron in their plates and machines or something.....

He's out in Scottsdale, which would be quite a daily drive from Chandler-Gilbert area.

Dusty was a regular at EOS, and I`m sure some other places as well. Some of us prefer to pay $10/mo and don`t need our own dedicated Tv at every piece of cardio equipment. Others get wow`d to work out at lifetime and see occasional pro athlete or celebrity... Then pay $100/mo

I was looking at that area too for a move in the near future. You renting or buying? Still undecided on that area or Prescott or flagstaff.

Comparing PHX metro area to Prescott/Flagstaff is like comparing Denver to Telluride! Same state, very different in many ways.

I was looking at that area too for a move in the near future. You renting or buying? Still undecided on that area or prescott or flagstaff.
I am trying to buy. Also looking at Ahwatukee. Market is insane. I am waiting on hearing about my 25k over asking offer. EOS and lifetime was what I was going to do. I do not liketo drive far for a gym but like to use a couple a week. I like the people watching.

I am trying to buy. Also looking at Ahwatukee. Market is insane. I am waiting on hearing about my 25k over asking offer. EOS and lifetime was what I was going to do. I do not liketo drive far for a gym but like to use a couple a week. I like the people watching.

Ahwatukee is nice, but it is kind of isolated from everything else, one way in and one way out. Its a little better now with the 202 expanded. I don't know your age, but if you are younger and active, you may not like it. But if older, keep to yourself, and want to relax; it is real nice.

Ahwatukee is nice, but it is kind of isolated from everything else, one way in and one way out. Its a little better now with the 202 expanded. I don't know your age, but if you are younger and active, you may not like it. But if older, keep to yourself, and want to relax; it is real nice.
43 Looking at the foothills , have 8year old daughter so the school district is great. 18 miles to DT Phoenix compared to 30 + in most Chandler - Gilbert areas. With the 202 connected it is awesome. I see Gilbert where I want to be but the commute in a Challenger scat at 12 MPG SMH. Been commuting 35 miles each way for 3 years 18 is a dream. But you are correct about it being away.

43 Looking at the foothills , have 8year old daughter so the school district is great. 18 miles to DT Phoenix compared to 30 + in most Chandler - Gilbert areas. With the 202 connected it is awesome. I see Gilbert where I want to be but the commute in a Challenger scat at 12 MPG SMH. Been commuting 35 miles each way for 3 years 18 is a dream. But you are correct about it being away.

Yes, that end of the 202 into Phoenix is dead and much better than the highways going out of Chandler/Gilbert. Although rush hour traffic hasn't been too much of an issue since covid, but I am sure it will return to the normal nightmare soon enough(unless you can use the HOV lane).

You guys are nuts, I don't think I've ever driven more than 2 miles for my gym and that's only because my walking distance one closed. You guys make it seem like some gyms have magical tren infused iron in their plates and machines or something.....

Well the difference is staying close to home and using that BS Hoist Rockit Machine line with dumbbells up to 70 or driving a distance to find a gym with Hammer Strength Machines and dumbbells up to 140. So the machines are not infused with tren, but the equipment is much better for someone who is serious about training. Those Rockit machines are popping up everywhere in chain gyms. I think they are trying to market to the "functional" training crew. You do a curl, crunch and some type of toe raise at the same time lol. 1_detail.gif (400×400) (sport-tiedje.com)

Dusty was a regular at EOS, and I`m sure some other places as well. Some of us prefer to pay $10/mo and don`t need our own dedicated Tv at every piece of cardio equipment. Others get wow`d to work out at lifetime and see occasional pro athlete or celebrity... Then pay $100/mo

Comparing PHX metro area to Prescott/Flagstaff is like comparing Denver to Telluride! Same state, very different in many ways.

oh forsure, I actually like both but if given the choice to choose its tough to pick the extreme warm climate. Id forsure have to rent first and experience a summer there. Visited during july and was like thinking not a chance i would live there lol. Still on decided on where at in AZ. The state really does have alot to offer.

2 reasons not to live in AZ.. July and August. You never have to shovel sunshine :) Renting is the way to go if entering the AZ market right now. It`s only been straight up for oh, 12 yrs, LOL.

oh forsure, I actually like both but if given the choice to choose its tough to pick the extreme warm climate. Id forsure have to rent first and experience a summer there. Visited during july and was like thinking not a chance i would live there lol. Still on decided on where at in AZ. The state really does have alot to offer.

Prescott is nice climate wise as it sits at 5000 feet elevation so you don't get the extreme cold of Flagstaff or the extreme heat of Phoenix. Unfortunately, not many good paying jobs in Prescott.

2 reasons not to live in AZ.. July and August. You never have to shovel sunshine :) Renting is the way to go if entering the AZ market right now. It`s only been straight up for oh, 12 yrs, LOL.
My 2 favorite months.

Ended up off Gilbert road south Chandler. Been going to EOS. Busy gym. Out of nowhere saw a couple IFBB pros last week. One women and an older gentleman. Nice to not be biggest and get inspired. The visuals here are insane. So many insane women.

And my house. On zillion slowly as in everyday has increase to up 100k since January. Like wtf

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
knarf447
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131